AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Zombie Plague Mod (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Subplugin Submission [ZP5.0] Vip Plugin v1.1 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=244294)

zmd94 07-16-2014 23:25

Re: [ZP5.0] RZ Vip Plugin v1.0

Quote:

Originally Posted by H.RED.ZONE (Post 2169045)
As i know if the sma files are provided and local complier is in thread it is allowed and if you will write that i will gladly point every plugin on this forum that has amxx files in its zip folder.

Yes, I agreed.

By the way, I have tested this plugin with [ZP] Zombie VIP 1.7.2. There are no problems. Both are working well.

H.RED.ZONE 07-16-2014 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by zmd94 (Post 2169054)
Yes, I agreed.

By the way, I have tested this plugin with [ZP] Zombie VIP 1.7.2. There are no problems. Both are working well.

I am glad to hear it. Thank you for testing it out, appreciate it.

zmd94 07-17-2014 04:55

I have a make a new simple plugin that will work with your plugin as a new plugin:
Feel free to test it.

H.RED.ZONE 07-17-2014 08:32

You gave me idea to find my old licence code and post it if i can find it that is (Premium Licence, Gold Licence) It was a bit more simple it was used to buy licence with ammopacks and after you get licence you could buy more items in extra items list. That was an interesting plugin with natives ill try to find it.

zmd94 07-17-2014 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by H.RED.ZONE (Post 2169227)
You gave me idea to find my old licence code and post it if i can find it that is (Premium Licence, Gold Licence) It was a bit more simple it was used to buy licence with ammopacks and after you get licence you could buy more items in extra items list. That was an interesting plugin with natives ill try to find it.

Premium Licence, Gold Licence!

I like the idea. Feel free to share it in this forum. I will be one of the person who will test it.

H.RED.ZONE 07-18-2014 06:31

Created tut on how to create VIP Zombie class check this.

WildCard65 07-18-2014 09:24

Actually, it is not allowed for people to upload amxx files.

H.RED.ZONE 07-18-2014 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildCard65 (Post 2169854)
Actually, it is not allowed for people to upload amxx files.

True but only if it is only amxx files, check other threads here on zombie plague form even the main plugin, other vip plugin that is here about 4-5 years, biohazard mod that is even 8-9 years and lot more plugins.If you think like that you will need to post much more post on other threads mate. xD And as rules say "Do not post or attach illegal content, or links to illegal content, including viruses, trojans, and malware." i haven't done anything like that sma files are provided compiler is in thread.

Later today i'll create Extra Item's tut so everyone can create extra item's for VIP's.

wicho 07-18-2014 18:00

You can use this forward:

PHP Code:

zp_fw_core_spawn_post(id

instead of this:

PHP Code:

FW__PlayerSpawn_Postplr 

H.RED.ZONE 07-18-2014 18:08

It's the same it was just made for people who don't use ham include in there plugins. You can check when it's called, meaning so i prob don't use ham just for respawn. (:
Code:

public fw_PlayerSpawn_Post(id)
{
    // Not alive or didn't join a team yet
    if (!is_user_alive(id) || !cs_get_user_team(id))
        return;

// ZP Spawn Forward
    ExecuteForward(g_Forwards[FW_USER_SPAWN_POST], g_ForwardResult, id)

// Set zombie/human attributes upon respawn
    if (flag_get(g_RespawnAsZombie, id))
        InfectPlayer(id, id)
    else
        CurePlayer(id)

// Reset flag afterwards
    flag_unset(g_RespawnAsZombie, id)
}

I will add tut for extra items for vip now making it (: