AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.11) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=5231)

Special 08-17-2006 06:03

Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 7.01)

Welcome back :D

Don't use overtime, but I'll test it.

James 08-20-2006 07:43

One thing, I use amx_match_endtype 1, and amx_match_overtime 0. We play usual MR15... But I think match continue when is score 15:15... I dont shure (draw matches is rarely) but I will check out this and let you know..

Just If anybody have the same experience ;)

Infra 08-21-2006 22:19

Thanks for testing guys...

daemonevo 09-02-2006 01:12

i finally have it figured out.
when you have amx_match_endtype 1 -> Match is finished when a team has won mp_maxrounds+1 rounds.
you are not allowed to enter overtime even if OT is turned on.
you can only use OT if amx_match_endtype 0 -> Match is finished after all rounds are played. (set by default)

and another thing came to me was that, you are only allowed to have 1 OT, what if the teams draw again in OT, i know its rare, but would be good to only stop the plugin if a winner is determined.

thnx infra

Infra 09-02-2006 02:35

I'll have to test that. I will have to look at that part of the code again as well to see if it is dependent on that cvar...

It shouldn't be to hard to have a cvar: amx_match_overtimeunlimited, or something of the sort, if people want unlimited overtimes. I know in CAL you only get one and if teams tie again, the match is a tie...

Update: The coding of the next release of the plugin in coming along nicely, should have it released by the end of September. Things to be included: knife round, warmup config, unlimited overtimes...

Nemesispy 09-05-2006 20:26

same hltv problem, Can u help ?
it says invalid rcon and stop recording

daemonevo 09-18-2006 01:06

how is it coming along?

daemonevo 09-18-2006 01:31

i think it would be good to have unlimited OTs, and have the OT function not to depend on end_type being full 30 being played.

Indian 09-21-2006 04:22

i want to ask if there is/will be a feature that stores match stats in a database, eg mysql. from what i've read this plugin stores stats in a log file so it shouldn't be that hard to modify that for a db?

Infra 09-21-2006 15:44

Sad News: :down: :evil:

I just won't have time this semester to finish the newest update for the plugin. To much homework, on top of my job.

@Indian: I am planning on adding support for MySQL in the next release, but don't expect the next release until sometime in January...

Todo:
  • Add a warmup config (Similar to overtime configs)
  • Add support for recording stats in MySQL
  • Add a knife round before the first warmup session