AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Weapon Spawner(2012 jan 20) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=71725)

fxfighter 05-22-2008 16:25

Weapon Spawner(2012 jan 20)

2 Attachment(s)
Weapon Spawner

Description
This plugin will allow you to create armor entitys for each map, with a menu that will have save and load options.
Please use the latest version, the older one is for those who wants it.
Version

History
1.0 Release
1.1 Cleaner code. menu will now close properly.
1.2 New cvar. Reset guns option added. Fixed a administrator bug.
1.3 Big rewrite. All weapons can now respawn in the same round.
1.4 Fixed the mp5. Added a extra mode on ws_remove_auto. Added a delete configuration file option. Changed the name to weapon_spawner2.

Cvars/Cmds
ws_menu - opens the menu
ws_auto_remove 2/1/0 - auto remove weapons when the map have loaded. 1:Removes weapons on those maps you have a configuration file for. 2:removes all, no mather what.
ws_auto_load 1/0 - auto loads configurations
ws_reset_round 1/0 - will reload all guns after a round
ws_reset_gun 1/0 - will allow your guns to respawn on the same round
ws_reset_gun_time - the time it takes for a gun to respawn
ws_reset_gun_amount - the amount that will be respawed each time the time has run out.

Require
AMXX 1.70+
Fakemeta
Steam

I recommend that you type the following in your console for fast menu access by pressing the F8 key
Quote:

bind F8 "ws_menu"

Usage
  • Enter the ws menu and make some spawns.
  • When you have made all the spawns you want to have , use the save option on the menu to save it.
  • The weapons will load automatic if you have ws_auto_load 1
  • You can use the option on the menu to remove all the weapons.
  • You can only have one configuration file per map, if you already have a configuration file then your old one will be overwritten and lost.
  • Normal guns wil be auto-removed if you have a configuration file for the map, you can use the menu option to remove the configuration file.

installation
  1. Download Weapon_Spawner2.amxx by pressing the get plugin button.
  2. Put Weapon_Spawner2.amxx in your plugins folder.
  3. Create a folder in addons\amxmodx\configs and name it "ws" without ""
  4. Add Weapon_Spawner2.amxx in your plugins.ini , it is located in your config folder.

chris 05-22-2008 16:47

Re: Weapon Spawner

Sweeet let me try it out :P

Fry! 05-22-2008 17:03

looks cool I will try later . :)

mats 05-22-2008 17:10

:O I will test it, very nice idea
I think I can use it ;)

Pokemon 05-23-2008 11:56

Exelent.

Is exelent for maps that are small and have a buy zone.

To do a better fy or aim maps ..

Thank verry much :D :D

soccdoodcss 05-23-2008 18:40

Wow, I didn't even know you could do this. Looks like I need to do some research.

R@tch3t 05-24-2008 00:30

Re: Weapon Spawner/ issues

Fxfighter,

I got a couple problems getting this to work correctly?

I made a ws.ini folder and put it in /addons/amxmodx/configs, is that correct?

When plug is running and before joining the map, the weapons and such have already been removed, that doesn't seem right?

When I type ws_spawnmenu in consol I see this "Unknown command: ws_spawnmenu" but when I exit the consol the "spawnmenu" is there. Again should this be happening?

Spawnmenu:

1. Create A Spawn
2. Save Spawns
3. Load Spawns
4. Remove All Normal Spawns
5. Remove All Custom Spawns

When I select "Create Spawn" I now have a list of weapons and armor and stuff to choose from. I pick the Mp5 and I have no options to save my choice? So EXIT the "Spawn Menu" and type "ws_spawnmenu" in consol and then select "Save Spawns"? This cannot be right but it's the only way I've seen to have an option to save my new weapon?

When I selcted the weapon it gave it to me along with the armor. After I re-did the "Spawnmenu" in consol and selcted the "Save Spawns" and re-loaded the map nothing was saved?

As it is written now it is very unclear on what to do? It would be very helpful if you could provide an example on how to use your "Spawnmenu:. R@tch3t

R@tch3t 05-24-2008 11:24

This went right through me FX > Create a folder in your config folder called ws <
the coordinates are saved, TY. I did however find another bug but who knows it might be me?

In my last post I wrote:

"When I type ws_spawnmenu in console I see this "Unknown command: ws_spawnmenu" but when I exit the console the "spawnmenu" is there. Again should this be happening?"

This is still the case, in fact it's not even a Cvar? Anyone on the server can type it in console and the "spawn menu" will come up for them. I'm pretty sure you didn't mean for this to occur and it suppose to be for Admin only, if not, it needs to be for Admins only?

Fx, maybe you can find another less time consuming way of creating these weapons and armory coordinates? The way it is now, each time I create one weapon, armor or a nade spawn the menu exits? For example, If I want to create an M3 spawn, with Armorsuit, smoke, nade and a FB, I am forced to exit the menu everytime one entity is created. I then have to go back into console and type "ws_spawnmenu" five separate times for one set of coordinates. There's gotta be a way to consolidate that one task?

Once I got all the coordinates saved, 20 spawn pts. per team lol. : ) That equal to 40 M3's and 40 suits of armor and I threw around some nades. I did however played the map for an hour or so and had to reload the map several times. What would happen is after few rounds the weapons, armory and the nades would start to disappear? No more than 5 minutes into the map, the next time you spawn you be lucky if you had a weapon to pick up? It was random on what would be missing next FX.

I hope this can be worked out because it's a very useful plug Fx? I'll ttyl, cya R@tch3t.

fxfighter 05-24-2008 14:54

Its admin only.
You could just have binded the menu to a key but i didnt know thare was people lazy like me so i added reopen.
This plugin only creates armor entitys no more no less.
The guns you spawn is no diffrent frome the ones on aim-maps.
Don't know if the armor entities get reseted on round start or map start ether way you just have to increase the weapon count.
By the way its ws_menu now before you ask enything.

R@tch3t 05-24-2008 16:27

Fxfighter, check your PM AsAp? R@tch3t.