AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Scripting Help (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   BAN Plugin for players with so much accuracy (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=330476)

feren02 02-06-2021 02:11

BAN Plugin for players with so much accuracy

Hello everyone! Hope you are coping with the pandemic.

Can anyone help me for an AutoBan Plugin when players has 60% to 100% Efficiency Hitting and 20% to 0% Accuracy Hitting that can be seen in /top15 via classic StatsX plugin?

Efficiency and Accuracy in my uploaded photo via /top15:
https://ibb.co/CvFH4vk

**The Idea**
- The plugin bans Player's IP when there stats has the values above.
- The plugin bans Players with customizeable minutes triggering and reason.

Thank you and looking forward! Blessed 2021!

OciXCrom 02-06-2021 06:57

Re: BAN Plugin for players with so much accuracy

So basically I get in the server, I get an AWP, I kill a player with 1 shot and I get banned. Cool idea.

Also, why ban the IP?

feren02 02-06-2021 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by OciXCrom (Post 2735913)
So basically I get in the server, I get an AWP, I kill a player with 1 shot and I get banned. Cool idea.

Also, why ban the IP?

Hi, you are one of the peeps I look up on to since I joined this forum years ago.

Indeed what you sighted can happen clearly, but most of the players in my server voted for it.
IP address Ban so they cannot change names and really dwell on the server rules.

However, if the worst case considered that some Players can be banned inconsistently, we can modify it for a KICK and or SLAY based on the Player's name.

So even if they change names over and over again, once the Efficiency and Accuracy registered on the server, they will be kicked automatically or slayed, until such time they normalize their killings with so much high rates, that regular players in my server complain about.

I know you can help me on this. Looking forward.

iceeedr 02-06-2021 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by feren02 (Post 2735922)
Hi, you are one of the peeps I look up on to since I joined this forum years ago.

Indeed what you sighted can happen clearly, but most of the players in my server voted for it.
IP address Ban so they cannot change names and really dwell on the server rules.

However, if the worst case considered that some Players can be banned inconsistently, we can modify it for a KICK and or SLAY based on the Player's name.

So even if they change names over and over again, once the Efficiency and Accuracy registered on the server, they will be kicked automatically or slayed, until such time they normalize their killings with so much high rates, that regular players in my server complain about.

I know you can help me on this. Looking forward.

Simple ban by steamid.

feren02 02-06-2021 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceeedr (Post 2735933)
Simple ban by steamid.

Sure if you want me to do a SteamID Ban it's fine for me, but my point is to give players a chance and avoid inconsistent punishment to those who might be super PRO.

Steam ID ban would lead me to zero players overtime.

Also if I may add food for thought, the plugin can:

a. Ban a player for 1 minute via NAME trigger
b. Reset AMX Csstats after being banned so next login the Efficiency and Accuracy back to zero.
c. Ban again a player reaches the Efficiency and Accuracy that is so much questionable.

In this way, players got all chances to play, but will bear in mind to be normal shooter because they will be banned time to time, which is almost similar to be banned permanently.

Regards!

Bugsy 02-06-2021 22:08

I'd monitor specifically where player's hit enemies over time, and after some interval, like 7 days, if you are seeing head 90% of the time, then impose the ban. Players should only be banned by steam-id with no exceptions. Why would you ban by anything else and allow them to get back into your server, completely defeating the purpose.

feren02 02-06-2021 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugsy (Post 2735973)
I'd monitor specifically where player's hit enemies over time, and after some interval, like 7 days, if you are seeing head 90% of the time, then impose the ban. Players should only be banned by steam-id with no exceptions. Why would you ban by anything else and allow them to get back into your server, completely defeating the purpose.

Okay since, I am really on the learning stage as they say,

Since I run the server, I played for four hours straight everyday for 7 days. I really cannot get an average of 60% Efficiency with a parallel of 20% and below accuracy.

Most of the players who has those percentage of hitting enemies are in Top 15 or near Top 15. And these players are the most complained within the server by the mass players playing on it.

So after almost a year of observation, decided to put a perimeter on this percentage of hitting enemies/targets, I can say this forum can help me figure it out.

If SteamBan is the deal, then kindly help me form this plugin that bans SteamID instead of re-allowing players to join and giving them a chance. I dunno why I thought of giving players a "chance" to play once banned, but I believe this is better than not to have an effort to ban right?

Thank you and regards!

Bugsy 02-06-2021 23:44

This would be pretty easy to implement just using nVault, and you can easily expire the bans at X hours/days/weeks/months etc. When you have a plan for what you want to do, I or someone can help with how to do it.

feren02 02-07-2021 00:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugsy (Post 2735979)
This would be pretty easy to implement just using nVault, and you can easily expire the bans at X hours/days/weeks/months etc. When you have a plan for what you want to do, I or someone can help with how to do it.

Unfortunately as of this moment, I am just really a think tank guy, but in coding abilities, not that much yet.

But because of this forum, I made custom plugins for my server based on how people helped me coping and understanding every scripting help.

Looking forward!

Bugsy 02-07-2021 00:24

That's fine, but what do you want to do to implement this? Averaging body hit locations over a week/month? Not asking for explanation from a coding perspective.