AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [L4D/L4D2] Block Rocket Jump Exploit (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=122371)

DJ_WEST 03-26-2010 07:14

[L4D/L4D2] Block Rocket Jump Exploit

2 Attachment(s)
[L4D/L4D2] Block Rocket Jump Exploit

Version: 1.1

Description:
Plugin for blocking a rocket jump exploit (with grenade launcher/vomitjar/pipebomb/molotov). The video show only rocket jump exploit with a grenade launcher, but also it can do with other projectiles.

Exploit video

Requirements:
SDK Hooks 1.3

Installation:
Download the "l4d2_block_rocketjump.smx" and put into your "addons\sourcemod\plugins" directory.

Changelog:
Quote:

1.1:
  • Added to check a pipebomb/molotov projectiles
1.0:
  • Initial release

AtomicStryker 03-26-2010 08:27

Re: [L4D2] Block Rocket Jump Exploit

You should expand it to include pipe and molotov projectiles, and check for ledge hanging directly after (grenade ledge hop expoit).

DJ_WEST 03-26-2010 08:42

Quote:

You should expand it to include pipe and molotov projectiles
I think about it, but tried many times do roсket jump with pipebomb/molotov and no effect. If it's possible, i want to see video.
Quote:

check for ledge hanging directly after (grenade ledge hop expoit)
Can you more explain about "grenade ledge hop expoit"?

kwski43 03-26-2010 13:09

Failed to compile! I've compiled it mysqlf but webcompiler not.

DJ_WEST 03-26-2010 13:12

Quote:

Failed to compile! I've compiled it mysqlf but webcompiler not.
I think because the plugin requirement "SDK Hooks" and webcompiler don't have this.

kwski43 03-26-2010 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_WEST (Post 1129483)
I think because the plugin requirement "SDK Hooks" and webcompiler don't have this.

Then attach compiled smx for other people :D

thevisad 03-26-2010 16:32

I would love this, unsure how to compile it?

AtomicStryker 03-26-2010 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ_WEST (Post 1129238)
Can you more explain about "grenade ledge hop expoit"?

There was a youtube video but i cant find it.

This exploit dates back to L4D (and was never fixed).

Pipebomb Projectiles are physical objects, you can "stand" on them. If you stand below a ledge with a drop under you, and a teammate with a pipe is standing under you:

You jump into air towards the ledge - teammate throws pipe at your feet - you hang from the ledge. Then teammate can help you up from below, and youve climbed a roof.

thejuice027 03-26-2010 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomicStryker (Post 1129834)
There was a youtube video but i cant find it.

This exploit dates back to L4D (and was never fixed).

Pipebomb Projectiles are physical objects, you can "stand" on them. If you stand below a ledge with a drop under you, and a teammate with a pipe is standing under you:

You jump into air towards the ledge - teammate throws pipe at your feet - you hang from the ledge. Then teammate can help you up from below, and youve climbed a roof.

I've seen that one, where he helps him on the ledge in no mercy standing on top of the semi near the gas station.

DJ_WEST 03-27-2010 06:15

Quote:

I would love this, unsure how to compile it?
Download "SDH Hooks" and install it, then compile the plugin with "compile.exe" or "compile.sh". I upload the compiled version in the main post.
Quote:

I think it's work only in L4D, not L4D2. I will try fix the given bug and to expand the plugin to L4D.