AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   HitPlace Details (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=56462)

Alka 06-14-2007 08:53

HitPlace Details

1 Attachment(s)
HitPlace Details v1.0

Author: Alka
Version: 1.0
  • Description
-Do you know that little "man" from "StatsMe",that show the hitplaces when you die?Well now is available for Amxmodx!
-Also show total hits recived.
-To understand what this plugin do...i'd recommend to test it. :wink:
-Also take a look at image below.
  • Cvar
amx_showhitplace (Default:1) - Enable/Disable plugin.
  • Ideas
-I thought to make above this "men" deatail about death ,but those stats are in amxmodx ("statsx").
  • Required Module:
Csx - For damage/hitplace.

[X]-RayCat 06-14-2007 09:29

Re: HitPlace Details

I recommend to put all parts that got hit to red hud. :)

Alka 06-14-2007 09:32

I can't!Because that "man" is maked with 1 HUD message!To change hited parts to red will mean to make 5 HUD messages and synchronize them :|.

@Angelina - Thx.

@regalis - right! :P

@godlike - Heh ^^...thanks bro.

regalis 06-14-2007 10:06

syncronising 5 HUD messages isn't possible because of 4 channels ;)
GJ!
I like that neat little man or woman?! :P

greetz regalis

godlike 06-14-2007 12:11

lol , talking about a creative mind :) gj bro

vvg125 06-14-2007 17:35

Wow... this is nice and unique.

Hunter-Digital 06-23-2007 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by vvg125 (Post 489786)
Wow... this is nice and unique.

unique ? not true :nono: this little man was made originaly by ME thru statsme for MY server in the first place :P , this and some other things from my server have been able to be duplicated :cry:, but not all :D

vvg125 06-23-2007 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter-Digital (Post 493858)
unique ? not true :nono: this little man was made originaly by ME thru statsme for MY server in the first place :P , this and some other things from my server have been able to be duplicated :cry:, but not all :D

Tell me... was yours released as an AMX Mod X plugin?

Alka 06-24-2007 03:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter-Digital (Post 493858)

lol ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by vvq125

No...and neither i don't know his server!

ehha 06-24-2007 03:48

this is much older :)

oricum e faina chestea ! mai astept si altele

Hunter-Digital 06-24-2007 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by vvg125 (Post 493909)

I have nothing to do with amxx or who made the plugin, but with the smart ass that copied EXACLY my little invention :| and released himself... and probably he take credit for it :|

They can't just keep something unique.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alka (Post 493989)
lol ^_^
No...and neither i don't know his server!

you just made the script from the statsme that was copied from my server to amx, I don't blame you or anything :P ^^,

Quote:

Originally Posted by ehha (Post 493990)
oricum e faina chestea ! mai astept si altele

mai astept si altele --- I'll wait for more of these
Da dar macar sa fie creatiile LOR ^^, --- But at least be THEYR creation. ^^,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: end of story, I just notified you who really started that and that's not unique... anymore :((

vvg125 06-24-2007 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter-Digital (Post 494273)
I have nothing to do with amxx or who made the plugin, but with the smart ass that copied EXACLY my little invention :| and released himself... and probably he take credit for it :|

Then I stand by my statement that this is nice and unique.

Hunter-Digital 06-25-2007 17:04

unique is unique, only if you specifiy it's limits, you limit yourself to amx :P

anyway ^^, I extended my "plugin" that's acualy a script, and maked it to show only the guy that I kill him and some stats like his rank, name, total hits, distance and weapon used, and its displayed in the lower right conner (above the $ ), you could make this plugin work both ways, to show the victim's body hits and your body hits when you die... also the centered body is kind of enoying.... just a suggestion :)

BlackMilk 06-29-2007 05:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter-Digital (Post 494273)

They can't just keep something unique.

you just made the script from the statsme that was copied from my server to amx, I don't blame you or anything :P ^^,

mai astept si altele --- I'll wait for more of these
Da dar macar sa fie creatiile LOR ^^, --- But at least be THEYR creation. ^^,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: end of story, I just notified you who really started that and that's not unique... anymore :((

I don't understand why you'd register an account here if you've nothing to do with Amx X? And even less you'd just happen to be searching it's plugins...

Anyway Amx and Amx X are about sharing, Amx X (including it's community) doesn't like it when someone makes something using it's code then keeps it to him/herself.

Personally I don't care much if you DO keep something to yourself, but I don't think you can criticize anyone here for (re-)making a working plugin and releasing it, even if it's a "clone" of what you made. Because then others can use it, which complements the general thought of sharing.

PS. I happen to agree that the center position of the little hit-man is rather inconvenient.

Hunter-Digital 06-29-2007 22:55

I said END OF STORY, but you guys can't stop...

What does AMXX have anythinng to do with sharing STATSME scripts ????? if you read my posts corectly you'ved found out that this plugin was meant to be an unique SCRIPT on STATSME, I didn't make it on amx and I said that I don't have anything to do with amx in THIS story, because back then I didn't know s... about amx but I "owned" (I still do :mrgreen:) statsme, and as you can see I'm an old member, I didn't register here just to coment about this, but to learn the amxx language and comment @ other plugins for improvement, not critisize... this topic "blinded" :| me, and if I'ved offended any1 I'm sorry :cry:

And if the plugin reached out I'ved posted a few suggestions, so please, end this freaking storry, I'ved said what I wanted, I don't want anything back or something done :P

BlackMilk 06-30-2007 04:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunter-Digital (Post 496379)
I said END OF STORY, but you guys can't stop...

What does AMXX have anythinng to do with sharing STATSME scripts ????? if you read my posts corectly you'ved found out that this plugin was meant to be an unique SCRIPT on STATSME, I didn't make it on amx and I said that I don't have anything to do with amx in THIS story, because back then I didn't know s... about amx but I "owned" (I still do :mrgreen:) statsme, and as you can see I'm an old member, I didn't register here just to coment about this, but to learn the amxx language and comment @ other plugins for improvement, not critisize... this topic "blinded" :| me, and if I'ved offended any1 I'm sorry :cry:

And if the plugin reached out I'ved posted a few suggestions, so please, end this freaking storry, I'ved said what I wanted, I don't want anything back or something done :P

Well I didn't mean to offend you, but I'm a mere human and I just had to have my say.

But yeah, it would be nice if those suggestions could be implemented, dunno if I'm gonna use it if it stays in the center. Probably be running some other plugin(s) for dead players.

Cheef 07-06-2007 10:10

And where do I get Csx module cause i can't find it in my modules.ini....

Alka 07-06-2007 10:29

http://www.amxmodx.org/downloads.php - At Counter-Strike Addon!

Cheef 07-06-2007 11:30

Rly Nice Tnx A Lot.

ali_zkz 09-21-2007 00:10

COOL///?~I LOVE IT THX Alka

andrey (Russia) 11-08-2007 14:00

Oh, I play with this plugin - its wery funny :D

Chicky. 11-24-2007 00:19

WOW! Great job. Tnx Alka. :) :lol:

anakin_cstrike 05-31-2008 15:57

@ Hunter :
1. Nu le tradu ce vb noi:)
2. Dai dreq de idioti...nu vezi ce buti ? ei se cred mari si tari..dai dreq ( excuzand Alka:) )
@ Alka : Nice job...i like it & and the ideea to, to make it from statsme to amxx:up: