AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [TF2] kAmmomod - No Support (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=103672)

krolus 09-15-2009 08:23

[TF2] kAmmomod - No Support

11 Attachment(s)
THIS PLUGINS IS NOT SUPPORTED. TAKE A LOOK AT MGE MOD.

Dependencies
SDKHOOKS
[INC] Colors.

About

Ammomod is duelarena where players have 600% health and unlimited ammo, which allows the duelers to focus completely on the opponent and aiming. It has a queue which you add up to, in order to fairly determine who goes next. This is a best way to improve your aim, air-shotting, and reflexes.

Files

kammomod.txt - spawn config, goes to /sourcemod/configs/
kammomod.smx - plugin, goes to /sourecmod/plugins/
kammomod.phrases.txt - translation, goes to /sourcemod/translations/
resources.zip - contains particles and sounds, unpack it on the top of /tf/ dir
kammomod.zip - contains latest version of kammomod.txt, kammomod.smx, kammomod.phrases.txt

Plugin Cvars

kammomod_fraglimit (Def. "3") - default duel fraglimit
kammomod_allowed_classes (Def. "soldier demoman scout") - list of classes which are allowed to play
kammomod_hpbuff_ratio (Def. "6.0") - HP buff ratio (for example with ratio = 6 soldier will have 200*6=1200 hp)
kammomod_infammo (Def. "1" = enabled) - enable/disable infinite ammo
kammomod_airshot_signs (Def. "1" = enabled) - show airshot counting signs above players when they get airshotted.
kammomod_dbconfig (Def. "default") - name of database to use (in databases.cfg). If plugin fails to use specified db it will try to use sqllite. Make this cvar blank ("") to disable stats.

kammomod_midair_hp (Def. "5") - "hp" for midair mode

Console commands

loc - shows current player origin (X Y Z) and yaw . This command is useful to make map-configs.
botme - add bot to your arena. Note: bots are stupid.
rank - show your rank (scores, wins, loss).
hitblip - toggle Hitblip (changes pitch based on damage done, more damage done means deeper pitch).

Changelog

Code:

-fixed bug from post #88

general:
  • added different classlimit for arenas.

• added new mode - midair.

• added cvar kammomod_midair_hp (Def. "5") - spawn health for midair

• added cvar (kammomod_blockdmg_sticky) for control blocking damage from enemy's stickies (players still can do stickyjumps)

• added optional parameter "cdtime"(default = 3) in spawn configs.

• added cvar kammomod_airshot_height

• improved airshot detection (only direct hits)

misc:
  • removed brackets("[" and "]") around name of the arena

• names arenas will be shown exactly as they indicated in spawn config. so dont forget to add class tag and/or midair tag.

• added translation support

• added differnt fraglimit for arenas

• added rating restrictions for arenas

• added optional autoupdate. To use it u must install Autoupdater.

• added cvar kammomod_dbconfig

• added ELO based stats (mysql ro sqllite)

• added bots support (!botme or /botme). They are stupid for now.

• kammomod_hpbuff_classes replaced with list of allowed classes - kammomod_allowed_classes

• refined airshot signs

• changed spawn config to format "X Y Z yaw" (w/o pitch and roll , which are always zero)

• fixed bad spawn on am_variety badlands mid (kammomod.txt)

• fixed (with some kind of crutch) sometimes infinite ammo didnt work

Credits
  • thenoid: conception of ammomod, "am_" maps
  • MikeJS: code of duel_arena.
  • FannyPack a.k.a casvdry: lots of ideas.
  • DJ Tsunami: SDKHooks.
  • exvel: [inc] Colors.

p.s. sorry but a lot of comments in code are in russian.

sirmoe 09-15-2009 09:01

Re: [TF2] kAmmomod 0.3

does this have the queue system?

krolus 09-15-2009 09:53

sirmoe yeap. Plugin is runnig on 82.200.209.237:27017.

Drixevel 09-15-2009 14:46

Interesting system, I was on the server as Fullmetal alittle while ago. I like the way everything goes but it gets kind of confusing at first and i think people just stick in spec and wait but besides that, i love it! :)

Ket 09-15-2009 16:42

Re: [TF2] kAmmomod 0.3.1

I have waited a long time for this. Any chance you could add a cvar to force the extra hp and unlimited ammo without having the queue, for use with bball.
A cvar to set the % of hp everyone gets would be nice aswell

krolus 09-16-2009 01:53

Ket, cvar for % of hp and cvar for enable/disable infinite ammo will be in next version.

I'm not sure that i can properly disable queue without broken something else. You can take code of inf ammo and health buff to make your plugin "bballmod" =)

wycs 09-18-2009 04:55

I've installed it on my server and everything is working except there is no infinite ammo ?

Also is the quake sounds required to be added to the white list to work ?

Edit: I've tried a few different servers with different sourcemod versions and none of them seem to have infinite ammo.

Don't know if this helps:

L 09/18/2009 - 19:34:09: SourceMod error session started
L 09/18/2009 - 19:34:09: Info (map "am_variety_b2") (file "errors_20090918.log")
L 09/18/2009 - 19:34:09: [SM] Native "GetEntDataEnt2" reported: Entity 1 is invalid
L 09/18/2009 - 19:34:09: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "kammomod.smx":
L 09/18/2009 - 19:34:09: [SM] [0] Line 739, kammomod.sp::Timer_ChangeSpec()

krolus 09-18-2009 05:34

You need to turn crits on. Plugin using TF2_CalcIsAttackCritical to detect shooting. Players will hear crit sounds, but plugin will block all crits. I'll try to get rid of calccritical in next version.

wycs 09-18-2009 06:25

Yeah that fixed it thanks, got another problem now though which might be a bug. If you change class during the count down it will change your class but keep the same weapon.

So if you spawn soldier then change scout during countdown you will end up as a scout with rocket launcher.

krolus 09-18-2009 07:16

wycs, hm. I'll try to reproduce this bug and fix. Thx