AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Suggestions / Requests (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Solved mp_round_infinite PROBLEM (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=318353)

Godofwar 08-26-2019 09:08

mp_round_infinite PROBLEM

[admincmd.amxx] Cmd: "Lamdaprocs Poolday Only 24/7<0><><>" set cvar (name "mp_round_infinite") (value "1")
Server cvar "mp_round_infinite" = "1"
[AMXX] Cvar "mp_round_infinite" changed to "1"

i found this in filename: cstrike/ halflife-cs.fgd

i changed there :

life(string) : "Life (seconds 0 = infinite)" : "1"

--> to

life(string) : "Life (seconds 0 = infinite)" : "0"

But after this didnt helped. Then i removed this file. The Problem is still there...

Добавлено: mh its not fixed. the problem is still there... and i checked game server and amxx cfg and all other cfgs all have
mp_round_infinite 0
mp_round_infinite "0"

any idea?! maybe regame version problem?!

bad_boy 08-26-2019 09:30

Re: mp_round_infinite PROBLEM

I don't think it's possible to make the round infinite by changing that. Try using Infinite Round by Arkshine.

Godofwar 08-26-2019 09:31

You dont understand. I dont want infintiy Round. I want disable this shit.

bad_boy 08-26-2019 09:33

What game are you talking about?

Godofwar 08-26-2019 09:45

REHLDS + REGAME . in game.cfg is mp_round_infinite command i added it to 0 , this should be disable the infintiy round but it dont do it. every changemap i get the message:

[admincmd.amxx] Cmd: "Lamdaprocs Poolday Only 24/7<0><><>" set cvar (name "mp_round_infinite") (value "1")

WTF ?! it have to do with admincmd.amxx but idk how to fix this.

Moody92 08-27-2019 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godofwar (Post 2664803)
You dont understand. I dont want infintiy Round. I want disable this shit.

Mind your language, this is a public forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godofwar (Post 2664809)
REHLDS + REGAME . in game.cfg is mp_round_infinite command i added it to 0 , this should be disable the infintiy round but it dont do it. every changemap i get the message:

WTF ?! it have to do with admincmd.amxx but idk how to fix this.

It might be a plugin that's causing this.

Godofwar 08-28-2019 12:55

could it be maybe an problem about re-amxmodx ? there was an user who told me about bugs in reamxmodx... idk .

Godofwar 08-28-2019 13:37

Ok the Problem is solved. It was Re Amxmod. I changed to 1.9 and all is fine now.

tarsisd2 08-28-2019 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godofwar (Post 2665093)
could it be maybe an problem about re-amxmodx ? there was an user who told me about bugs in reamxmodx... idk .

There is no such a bug in rehlds and regame, if you don't know how to manage simple server config files and cvars, ask some one with a bit of knowlodge to help you manage the servers, did you look om amxx.cfg if you didn't add the value in there? Check if you added any commands to game_init.cfg

tarsisd2 08-28-2019 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godofwar (Post 2665098)
Ok the Problem is solved. It was Re Amxmod. I changed to 1.9 and all is fine now.

Just saw the post now, don't remember any bugs like that in previous re-amxmod, but of it is fixed, that is all that matter
Good luck