AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   SourceMod Anti-Cheat (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   smac_eyetest_ban "1" but no automatic ban (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=233372)

mariozankl 01-13-2014 17:39

smac_eyetest_ban "1" but no automatic ban

Hi,

i have a problem with SMAC on my CSS Server. smac_eyetest_ban is set to 1 but players not get automatically banned. I just get a message in the chat. I also thought that there is no automatic bans as long as a admin is on the server. But even if no admin is there are no banned players.

On the CSGO servers it works fine but unfortunately not on the css servers. Somebody has an idea?

Ade 01-14-2014 02:55

Re: smac_eyetest_ban "1" but no automatic ban

just a hunch, the plugin might not automatically create the banned_user.cfg file, so try creating that yourself (unless it's already there in which case mb someone else could help you out)

checkster 01-14-2014 09:06

Does the message say , suspected or banned ? if so, just make a banned_user.cfg and banned_ip.cfg and place then iin your cstrike/cfg folder.

mariozankl 01-14-2014 09:43

I already have a banned_user.cfg and banned_ip.cfg. but i don't want that the ban is written there. in CSGO the ban runs over sm_ban because i can see it in the Webinterface of Sourcebans. and the autoban ot the autotrigger plugin works fine. only the smac_eyetest_ban command doesn't work.

I get the message "player is suspected of cheating with their eye angles." in chat.

WildCard65 01-14-2014 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariozankl (Post 2085768)
I already have a banned_user.cfg and banned_ip.cfg. but i don't want that the ban is written there. in CSGO the ban runs over sm_ban because i can see it in the Webinterface of Sourcebans. and the autoban ot the autotrigger plugin works fine. only the smac_eyetest_ban command doesn't work.

I get the message "player is suspected of cheating with their eye angles." in chat.

is it set to ban in smac config and not set in a different config?

mariozankl 01-14-2014 12:32

yes, it's saved in cstrike/cfg/sourcemod/smac.cfg an if i type rcon smac_eyetest_ban in console it shows

"smac_eyetest_ban" = "1" ( def. "0" ) min. 0.000000 max. 1.000000
- [smac_eyetest.smx] Automatically ban players on eye test detections.

on the CSGO server it works fine with exactly the same settings.

HSFighter 01-14-2014 14:04

What say's "SMAC.log"?

mariozankl 01-15-2014 10:27

OK new knowledge, yesterday i activated "Logging" in core.cfg because i wanted to see what the smac.log says and now the automatic ban works. :D