AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   L4D2 tank automatically increases maximum health (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=306880)

joyist 04-17-2018 16:11

L4D2 tank automatically increases maximum health

3 Attachment(s)
I spoke in the community for the second time, I'm sorry, my ability is limited, my English is very poor
This is a plugin that Tank automatically adds to life. I decompiled the extracted source code and can't compile it again. It helps to consult the professionals. If something goes wrong, please fix it.

ps:The number of survivors changed, and the amount of Tank blood is now

For 4 players, each additional player Tank increases the health (example: Normal: 7 is 7-4=3*1k+4k=7k; Expert: Value is *2 7k*2=1.4w)

Upload .sp English translation

Mi.Cura 04-17-2018 17:46

Re: L4D2 tank automatically increases maximum health

Hello this plugm could be useful.

But I doubt it.

I use two plugins by Crasher36_37 (Super tanks + and difficulty setting by the number of players)

I have in my server.cfg: sm_cvar z_tank_health 15000

The LF4D2 changes the HP of the TANKS automatically according to the difficulty, for example:

When this is not easy: 11250 hp
When it is Normal: 15000 hp
When in Advanced or Expert: 30,000 (The system doubles automatically)

In the super tanks plugin I disable the extra helt, for what works above.

The plugin is in chinese or another language that is not English, this should be in English, agree.

joyist 04-18-2018 01:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mi.Cura (Post 2588199)
Hello this plugm could be useful.

But I doubt it.

I use two plugins by Crasher36_37 (Super tanks + and difficulty setting by the number of players)

I have in my server.cfg: sm_cvar z_tank_health 15000

The LF4D2 changes the HP of the TANKS automatically according to the difficulty, for example:

When this is not easy: 11250 hp
When it is Normal: 15000 hp
When in Advanced or Expert: 30,000 (The system doubles automatically)

In the super tanks plugin I disable the extra helt, for what works above.

The plugin is in chinese or another language that is not English, this should be in English, agree.

Yes, it has been verified
For servers that have installed plugins such as Super tanks, this sp will not really change the health of tank. This bug, I don't know how to fix it.

In addition, I have uploaded the English translation of .sp

Newbie_Sexy 04-28-2018 08:50

Seen like very useful plugin. Hope to test it <3

rikka0w0 05-23-2018 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyist (Post 2588175)
I spoke in the community for the second time, I'm sorry, my ability is limited, my English is very poor
This is a plugin that Tank automatically adds to life. I decompiled the extracted source code and can't compile it again. It helps to consult the professionals. If something goes wrong, please fix it.

For 4 players, each additional player Tank increases the health (example: Normal: 7 is 7-4=3*1k+4k=7k; Expert: Value is *2 7k*2=1.4w)

Putting language-specified strings in separated text files is a better than hard coding them in the source.

I'm going to add options of scale factors for different difficulties.

Also I would like to have the permission to upload the modified source code to Github, which is a open-source code sharing and version-control system.

Newbie_Sexy 08-07-2018 05:58

Hello,
I can't compile it on Sourcemod 1.9.
Picture.
And i wonder does this plugin support =< 4 Player?

Psyk0tik 08-07-2018 06:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newbie_Sexy (Post 2608821)
Can't compile it on Sourcemod 1.9
Pic

The plugins won't compile on any version because the source code is just a decompiled version from Lysis... This plugin should be unapproved imo.

DarkDeviL 08-07-2018 08:39

I agree that a Lysis decompile cannot be seen as a "source code" in terms of the requirement of providing the source.

The attachments as well as the "plugin thread" has been unapproved due to the missing source code.

As mentioned in the unapproval reason, once you have added the real plugin source code, you can use the Report Post button to request a new review.

Aya Supay 06-09-2019 13:41

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by joyist (Post 2588175)

Optimized code

beefjerky331 10-08-2020 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aya Supay (Post 2655014)
Optimized code

Wrong:
SetTankHP = TankAddHP * iPlayersCount + TankBasicHP;

should be changed to this:
SetTankHP = (TankAddHP * (iPlayersCount-4)) + TankBasicHP;

because request is after more than 4 players , for each more player increase tank hp

a little bug,i dont know how to fix this,im coding noob
more than 4 players will useless, tank hp still 4000 , until restart the campaign