AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   New Plugin Submissions (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=308540)

karaulov 11-07-2020 23:15

Re: OciXCrom's Rank System [XP|Levels|Ranks]

-1.0 == ALIGN_TO_CENTER ?

About mysql, it needed for write addons for these Rank System. (For save another stats, like achievements, weapons stats, etc)

Impossible to add interface for working with stats (adding and reading new columns of Rank System table) ??

OciXCrom 11-08-2020 07:46

I don't know what exactly you need but a SQL table is a SQL table and can be accessed from anywhere if you have the DB and user information. No changes in the plugin are required in order to do that and you don't even need to use the same SQL table. There is nothing wrong with having more than one, many plugins do that.

Mmiicchhaaeell 11-10-2020 00:06

This is the message I get, when I try to compile it:

"//// crx_ranksystem.sma
// C:\Users\mik\Desktop\compiler\compiler\crx_ra nksystem.sma(3) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "cromchat"
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 1 Error.
// Could not locate output file C:\Users\mik\Desktop\compiler\compiler\compil ed\crx_ranksystem.amx (compile failed).
//
// Compilation Time: 0.09 sec"

Please help out with this. Thanks

karaulov 11-10-2020 04:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmiicchhaaeell (Post 2724412)

"//// crx_ranksystem.sma
// C:\Users\mik\Desktop\compiler\compiler\crx_ra nksystem.sma(3) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "cromchat"
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 1 Error.
// Could not locate output file C:\Users\mik\Desktop\compiler\compiler\compil ed\crx_ranksystem.amx (compile failed).
//

Try to copy whole archive (with 'include' dir)?

OciXCrom 11-10-2020 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmiicchhaaeell (Post 2724412)

"//// crx_ranksystem.sma
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 1 Error.
//

When there is an archive with files, you use all the files in the archive. The error clearly says which file you're missing.

Mmiicchhaaeell 11-10-2020 19:27

I tried .sma and "include" files together

Mmiicchhaaeell 11-10-2020 21:09

how do I compile it with everything? I copy pasted the .sma and include files in compiler folder and then tried to compile all three together, but it still gives me errors.

OciXCrom 11-11-2020 07:38

The error says that the "cromchat.inc" file is not in your "scripting/include" directory. Simple as that.

I don't know how you can managed to have problems with extracting an archive that already has its folders and files sorted inside. Simply put everything inside the "cstrike" folder. Don't do it manually file by file.

karaulov 11-11-2020 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by OciXCrom (Post 2724206)
I don't know what exactly you need but a SQL table is a SQL table and can be accessed from anywhere if you have the DB and user information. No changes in the plugin are required in order to do that and you don't even need to use the same SQL table. There is nothing wrong with having more than one, many plugins do that.

I can not write add-ons for Rank System with add save and read additional stats?

OciXCrom 11-11-2020 13:30

Like I said - SQL can be accessed from anywhere.