AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CSS + CS:GO] PUG Mod (ESEA Without The Fees) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=189144)

API 07-03-2012 21:39

[CSS + CS:GO] PUG Mod (ESEA Without The Fees)

1 Attachment(s)
OVERVIEW
A long time ago I wrote a pug plugin for Counter-Strike: Source and I decided to rework it a bit for CS:GO support, and release it. If you've ever played in an ESEA pug, the experience will be familiar. The only difference is that you aren't required to register or install a client; this plugin is not for ranked play (at least for the time being).

WHAT'S YOUR BEEF WITH ESEA?
I don't have beef with ESEA. I actually pay for a subscription. I'm just trying to give more people the opportunity to get good at the game. There is a huge skill gap in Counter-Strike.

CONFIGURATION
Stick any extra configuration you have inside cfg/server_pug.cfg

VARIABLES
sm_pug_version - Report the PUG plugin version.
sv_maxplayers (default: 10) - Amount of players required for a match.

INSTALLATION
1. Copy pug.smx into addons/sourcemod/plugins/
2. Restart your server.

CHAT COMMANDS
/help - List the PUG commands.
/dmg - Prints your damage dealt into private chat (must be dead)
/autodmg - Automatically print your damage dealt into private chat when dead
/chat - Mute / unmute public chat.
/teamchat - Mute / unmute team chat.
/ready - Ready up for match.
/notready - No longer ready up for match.

NO BOTS
Sorry guys, this plugin doesn't play well with bots. If you can fix this, let me know.

CS:GO Test Server
198.144.184.161:27015

UPDATE
RoundEnd has some broken control statement that may have been causing the map change bug. Let me know if this still occurs.

UPDATE 2
I've taken another look at Round End and it seems like the problem was more obvious than I originally thought. This should finally be free of the nasty map change bug.

UPDATE 3
After a long time of looking (sarcasm) it turns out Valve doesn't allow mp_maxrounds 0 in CS:GO, so it's now set to mp_maxrounds 999999 (which means you should change the map once every 999999 rounds at least, which really is not a problem for most people)

Sorry, no test server for CS:S yet.

databomb 07-04-2012 19:57

Re: [CSS + CS:GO] PUG Mod (ESEA Without The Fees)

Nice that you're releasing this ahead of time :) I looked through the source and saw that you had some captains stuff commented out. I have an old PUG captains plugin that might fill in some blanks with this. I've never done the whole ESEA thing myself but it was a private request from a year or two ago from someone wanting to mimic ESEA type stuff.

shavit 07-04-2012 21:14

Very nice!
I love iDragon's Mix mod [including Auto-mix] but this is still very good!

API 07-05-2012 01:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by databomb (Post 1743517)
Nice that you're releasing this ahead of time :) I looked through the source and saw that you had some captains stuff commented out. I have an old PUG captains plugin that might fill in some blanks with this. I've never done the whole ESEA thing myself but it was a private request from a year or two ago from someone wanting to mimic ESEA type stuff.

That'd be awesome dude. Captains were definitely in the original scope but they got phased out when I got busy.

And glad you like it shavit :)

away000 07-05-2012 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by databomb (Post 1743517)

Can u implement it with ur content?

API 07-09-2012 00:10

As a side note, if anyone has a community and they want to add a server to their roster, I'd be happy to fund a PUG mod server. I'll also maintain / update the server, I just want to get some exposure for the plugin. Plus, it'd be nice to actually have people to play against. It can be CSS or CS:GO, your choice.

amohanlall32 07-10-2012 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimpinjuice (Post 1746497)
As a side note, if anyone has a community and they want to add a server to their roster, I'd be happy to fund a PUG mod server. I'll also maintain / update the server, I just want to get some exposure for the plugin. Plus, it'd be nice to actually have people to play against. It can be CSS or CS:GO, your choice.

Actually I'm a part of a community that would be very interested in this. The community is fairly small and only houses a pretty populated office server. However a lot of us PUG on a regular zBlock loaded server where we are waiting for 1 of 3 people that have rCon to run the PUG. If you'd like to discuss it with owner take a look at www.evolution-css.com and shoot a PM to .iNF.

Good luck, and great work with the plugin by the way. I've used 1260's plugin before but it would constantly be overwhelmed with bugs and was hated by the people that played on my PUG server.

saulstari 08-02-2012 12:31

seems to change maps for me.

bots set to 0

baijiaqing 08-22-2012 07:25

Same problems as described above.
Really looking forward to a plugin similar to this.

lud1 08-24-2012 04:24

same problem maps keep changing