AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Suggestions / Requests (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Question about files (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=319976)

StrikerM 11-29-2019 10:38

Question about files

Is possible update a file from a server to another one without sql ? and if it is can i get a tutorial ?

redivcram 11-29-2019 11:00

Re: Question about files

You've changed your mind quite fast about MySQL after being asked about what you're trying to accomplish with it. You could've updated your question or just post your issue in the previous thread.

StrikerM 11-29-2019 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by redivcram (Post 2674928)
You've changed your mind quite fast about MySQL after being asked about what you're trying to accomplish with it. You could've updated your question or just post your issue in the previous thread.

No, is different system that i want to make, no mysql, just update files from a server to another one.

Sanjay Singh 11-29-2019 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikerM (Post 2674932)
No, is different system that i want to make, no mysql, just update files from a server to another one.

For using a point system for a common server, you can use HLStatsX or CSSTATS SQL
that does same as you want.

StrikerM 11-29-2019 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanjay Singh (Post 2674946)
For using a point system for a common server, you can use HLStatsX or CSSTATS SQL
that does same as you want.

This is the problem.. i don't know how to make them

Bugsy 11-29-2019 18:05

I can write SQL for you, if you can do the AMX-X scripting.

StrikerM 11-29-2019 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugsy (Post 2674994)
I can write SQL for you, if you can do the AMX-X scripting.

Yes i can, i did the point system and i can learn what you do for me, this is the point i didn't have any good tutorial o internet to learn.

Bugsy 11-29-2019 18:50

You're saying with something as widely used as SQL, there are no tutorials on the internet for it?

StrikerM 11-29-2019 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugsy (Post 2674998)
You're saying with something as widely used as SQL, there are no tutorials on the internet for it?

They are some, but they are like this "add admin -u mysql -e to your server" what can you understand from this as a beginner ?

A tutorial need to be more explicit like "enter in cstrike/addons/server.cfg and add sv_restart 1", forgive me that i ask for this but i am noob in this things and i want to learn.

Bugsy 11-29-2019 20:16

Are you asking about a tutorial for the AMX-X api's, or writing SQL statements? I did not mean to sound harsh, but there is tons of info online about learning SQL. If you need help with the api, look for the SQLx tut by Hawk552.