AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Dr. Greg House banned? (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=276867)

PartialCloning 12-29-2015 12:48

Dr. Greg House banned?
 
Is his ban permanent? What did he do? You don't usually see people get banned around here but he also didn't seem like the type that would go around breaking rules to the point where he needs to be banned.

redivcram 12-29-2015 13:15

Re: Dr. Greg House banned?
 
Doritos taste good.
Edit: Nothing personal this thread will be deleted so...

psychonic 12-29-2015 16:02

Re: Dr. Greg House banned?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PartialCloning (Post 2377733)
Is his ban permanent?

No.

Powerlord 12-29-2015 16:51

Re: Dr. Greg House banned?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PartialCloning (Post 2377733)
Is his ban permanent? What did he do? You don't usually see people get banned around here but he also didn't seem like the type that would go around breaking rules to the point where he needs to be banned.

As a general rule, the admins don't mention why they banned people. It may not even involve anything on this forum.

Having said that... I noticed that some posts Dr. House and Francisco made have vanished from their respective recent posts lists, so I assume that's related...

Dr. Greg House 12-31-2015 15:34

Re: Dr. Greg House banned?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PartialCloning (Post 2377733)
Is his ban permanent?[...]

No, but it might as well be. With the current situation I don't see a way to justify the effort needed to make worthwhile contributions here, and I'm wondering where those contributions might end up.

After the firework madness is over I will write up a detailed post about the issues with the community and will propose a list of changes that I think would be beneficial to the mods, contributors, members and the server ops.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerlord (Post 2377831)
[...]Having said that... I noticed that some posts Dr. House and Francisco made have vanished from their respective recent posts lists, so I assume that's related...

That is half-correct. Also check your inbox.

Franc1sco 01-01-2016 00:55

Re: Dr. Greg House banned?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerlord (Post 2377831)
I noticed that some posts Dr. House and Francisco made have vanished from their respective recent posts lists, so I assume that's related...

He just could not stop of make flame wars so I am very glad that his (offtopic) flame posts have been deleted from my plugin thread.

After now I will do like a moderator told me that I should just ignore them and not respond at all. Just a report if someone are creating offtopic in my plugin threads and nothing more.

So surely this is the last words that I spending in relation with flamewars posts. I will just ignore flamewars posts after now.

Dr. Greg House 01-01-2016 12:10

Re: Dr. Greg House banned?
 
I don't fully understand your stance here.
First you say that you will ignore "flame wars".

http://hlmod.ru/forum/showpost.php?p...5&postcount=25
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...54&postcount=8

You clearly are trying to relabel any sort of criticism against you (however it may be worded) to promote your business, and doing exactly the opposite you just said, starting flame wars.

So yes, please refrain from posting. I don't want that crap and self-representation in my threads.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:34.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.