AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved/Old Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Ghost after death (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=148884)

HoLLyWooD 01-30-2011 07:52

Ghost after death
 
6 Attachment(s)
.:[:)] Ghost After Death [:)]:.
by HoLLyWooD


.: Description :.
After the death of a player can become a ghost.
Alive ghost players can only be seen up close. The player himself, who sees a ghost of his character from a third party. A ghost does not affect gameplay. Ghost can walk through walls. Messages that are specter wrote chat can be seen only dead players and other ghosts.
.: Cvars & Commands :.
Quote:

ghost_admin 0 ( Default is 0. If you set a ghost that can only be admin. )

say /ghost ( Need to if you use the "become ghosts always" )
.: Languages :.
Quote:

English
Russian
French (thanks ANTICHRISTUS)
Polish (thanks naXe)
.: Knowledgments :.
Quote:

For model: koshak
Change model: LARS
Ideas: H0R1ZON
.: Screen :.
[IMG]http://img209.**************/img209/1550/vghost2.png[/IMG]
.: Video :.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG5UUUFRNsg
.: Changes log :.
Quote:

1.7 Add cvars
1.6 Fix weapon bug
1.5 Public plugin

sun0f4s0n 01-30-2011 08:08

Re: Ghost after death
 
Holy crap, it's awesome ! I'll take it, thx pal !

TzK 01-30-2011 08:16

Re: Ghost after death
 
It`s for all players, or there is a place where I can change wich flag needed, to became ghost? : )

HoLLyWooD 01-30-2011 08:17

Re: Ghost after death
 
Now Pagin made for all players

aLaDiN 01-30-2011 08:24

Re: Ghost after death
 
Can you say me the cvars ?

lazarev 01-30-2011 08:28

Re: Ghost after death
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aLaDiN (Post 1403026)
Can you say me the cvars ?

there are no cvars

HoLLyWooD 01-30-2011 08:28

Re: Ghost after death
 
Plagin havn`t cvars

aLaDiN 01-30-2011 08:40

Re: Ghost after death
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HoLLyWooD (Post 1403028)
Plagin havn`t cvars

Mxmx okey :) by the way the plugin is very very good !

NucL3ra 01-30-2011 09:02

Re: Ghost after death
 
I wanted to to something like this 3-4 months ago:)

Good for HNS servers, you can still play after you die (just to make tricks) without other players to see you or kill you.

Anyway this is good, too :)

TzK 01-30-2011 09:24

Re: Ghost after death
 
Maybe you can make, that only with some flag users, can became ghost? Whould be great!

HoLLyWooD 01-30-2011 09:27

Re: Ghost after death
 
okay

ConnorMcLeod 01-30-2011 09:48

Re: Ghost after death
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NucL3ra (Post 1403051)
I wanted to to something like this 3-4 months ago:)

Good for HNS servers, you can still play after you die (just to make tricks) without other players to see you or kill you.

Anyway this is good, too :)

You can't practise trick because you fly.

NucL3ra 01-30-2011 10:12

Re: Ghost after death
 
Not really a ghost. You appear as dead, but in reality you are invisible , dead in scorebar but alive and you have godmode. Also nobody can shoot you or kill you.

HoLLyWooD 01-30-2011 10:19

Re: Ghost after death
 
I can do it. But will it demand?

Vechta 01-30-2011 10:22

Re: Ghost after death
 
Nice one :D

Pastout 01-30-2011 14:59

Re: Ghost after death
 
On event_round_start
You should give weapon knife and maybe if there on t spawn them also with a glock or if on ct spawn them with a usp just so that they have a weapon at spawn

HoLLyWooD 01-30-2011 15:07

Re: Ghost after death
 
But it's ghosts.

They should not affect gameplay =)

Pastout 01-30-2011 15:35

Re: Ghost after death
 
No, thats not want I mean. I just tested your plugin when I spawn I don't even get a knife on the new round when i'm not a ghost.!

HoLLyWooD 01-31-2011 04:46

Re: Ghost after death
 
Exactly.

Forgot about it altogether. Right now fixed a.

s3rserii 01-31-2011 05:49

Re: Ghost after death
 
it that possible to make a pligun lik yours that if you die you are like a normal player on the map but invisible you cant block the player if they are alive but the oder death player can see you too and the death player can see the alive player andy thay can walk in a semiclip mode throuth the player..
to make tricks and have fun in the time where u are death..

sorry for my bad english :/

s3rserii 01-31-2011 05:56

Re: Ghost after death
 
srry double post..

NucL3ra 01-31-2011 08:34

Re: Ghost after death
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by s3rserii (Post 1403619)
it that possible to make a pligun lik yours that if you die you are like a normal player on the map but invisible you cant block the player if they are alive but the oder death player can see you too and the death player can see the alive player andy thay can walk in a semiclip mode throuth the player..
to make tricks and have fun in the time where u are death..

sorry for my bad english :/

If that's what I said earlier, bite me.

HoLLyWooD 01-31-2011 13:09

Re: Ghost after death
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Pastout (Post 1403241)
On event_round_start
You should give weapon knife and maybe if there on t spawn them also with a glock or if on ct spawn them with a usp just so that they have a weapon at spawn

fixed.
Updated 1st post.

GANGSTA_ 01-31-2011 15:40

Re: Ghost after death
 
But the ghost can kill you? I want this plugin for HNS..

HoLLyWooD 01-31-2011 15:44

Re: Ghost after death
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GANGSTA_ (Post 1403939)
But the ghost can kill you? I want this plugin for HNS..

no. Ghost can`t kill

ANTICHRISTUS 01-31-2011 17:03

Re: Ghost after death
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HoLLyWooD (Post 1403941)
no. Ghost can`t kill

if the ghost can't kill, can you make it emiting some sounds, and doing some movements with the hands ? and can you reduce its speed too ?
cause it will be a wonderful plugin if some nice features will be added :up:

edit:
Code:

USER_ALIVE = Available only dead players!
do you mean this ?
Code:

USER_ALIVE = Available only for dead players!
Code:

[fr]
MENU_HEAD = Voulez vous devenir un fantome?
MENU_YES = Oui!
MENU_NO = Non!^n^n
MENU_ALWAYS_YES = \r[Toujours oui!]
GHOST_SUICIDE = Le fantome ne peut pas se suicider!
USER_ALIVE = Disponible uniquement pour les joueurs morts!
USER_GHOST = Vous etes devenu un fantome auparavant!
ROUND_END = La partie est termine!
GHOST_IN_SAY = (Fantome)


naXe 01-31-2011 17:46

Re: Ghost after death
 
Translated into Polish
Quote:

[pl]
MENU_HEAD = Chcesz Zostac duchem ?
MENU_YES = Tak!
MENU_NO = Nie!^n^n
MENU_ALWAYS_YES = \r[Zawsze tak!]
GHOST_SUICIDE = Duch nie moze sie zabic!
USER_ALIVE = Dostepne tylko dla martwych graczy!
USER_GHOST = Stales sie duchem przed!
ROUND_END = Runda zakonczona!
GHOST_IN_SAY = (DUCH)

HoLLyWooD 02-01-2011 13:54

Re: Ghost after death
 
updatet 1st post.

add cvar.
add languages.

TzK 02-02-2011 04:51

Re: Ghost after death
 
Wich admin flag do you need to have ghost? Searched throught plugin and don`t find it : /

HoLLyWooD 02-02-2011 04:58

Re: Ghost after death
 
any
you fit it?

Pantheon 02-02-2011 05:29

Re: Ghost after death
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HoLLyWooD (Post 1405154)
any
you fit it?

I dont think anyone does.

TzK 02-02-2011 05:37

Re: Ghost after death
 
I didn`t test it, but can you make, that you need to have only one special flag? : ) Because I won`t it on "p" access flag.
EDIT: Found one bug, after you`ve been ghost in next round, you don`t have crosshair :/

aLaDiN 02-02-2011 08:11

Re: Ghost after death
 
In this plugin have one big mistake - ghost prevent people from seeing . Can you do a distance between people and ghost ???

HoLLyWooD 02-02-2011 10:45

Re: Ghost after death
 
So could not go the distance to the player?

HoLLyWooD 02-02-2011 13:52

Re: Ghost after death
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TzK (Post 1405166)
I didn`t test it, but can you make, that you need to have only one special flag? : ) Because I won`t it on "p" access flag.
EDIT: Found one bug, after you`ve been ghost in next round, you don`t have crosshair :/

Okay. In his spare time to add some admin rights.

Gam3ronE 02-03-2011 10:28

Re: Ghost after death
 
Using the zombie plague mod 4.3, when you install the ghost plugin but it stops players from connecting to the server, the clients game freezes during the 'precaching resources...' stage until you disable the plugin, restart your server and finally let players join again.

Sunshine live 02-03-2011 16:59

Re: Ghost after death
 
Hay, it's normal that if you're a ghost and then live the more you have no crosshair?

HoLLyWooD 02-04-2011 01:35

Re: Ghost after death
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graham (Post 1406146)
Using the zombie plague mod 4.3, when you install the ghost plugin but it stops players from connecting to the server, the clients game freezes during the 'precaching resources...' stage until you disable the plugin, restart your server and finally let players join again.

upload resourses to your server.

Quote:

Hay, it's normal that if you're a ghost and then live the more you have no crosshair?
No. I fix it and update in the end of week. Now work days =(

Sunshine live 02-04-2011 19:31

Re: Ghost after death
 
okay thx <3 :)

lucas_7_94 02-04-2011 19:50

Re: Ghost after death
 
Code:

[es]
MENU_HEAD = Estas seguro de hacerte fantasma ?
MENU_YES = Si!
MENU_NO = No!^n^n
MENU_ALWAYS_YES = \r[Por Siempre!]
GHOST_SUICIDE = Los fantasmas no pueden suicidarse!
USER_ALIVE = Comando valido solo para jugadores muertos!
USER_GHOST = Ya eres un fantasma!
ROUND_END = La ronda ah terminado!
GHOST_IN_SAY = (Fantasma)



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:25.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.