AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [ANY] Ban Player's Spray (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=195096)

TnTSCS 09-03-2012 11:22

[ANY] Ban Player's Spray

3 Attachment(s)
DESCRIPTION:
This plugin will give admins the ability to permanently ban a player's ability to use the in-game spray function. Once banned, a player will not be able to spray anymore until an admin unbans them.

Admin can also view the ban list of currently connected players. Players can also view a menu to check the status of their spray ban status.

New in 0.0.3.4+, ability to use SteamID in command to ban sprays when player isn't online.

New in 0.0.3.7, basic spray on spray protection with cvar sm_banedsprays_protection

Commands

sm_settings (this is a SM command)
- This is what players will use to check the status of their ban

CVars

The plugin is compiled to have admins with the ban flag able to use the commands. You can override the command "AllowSprayTrace" to be whatever you want.

Change Log

REQUIREMENTS:
A few include files if you wish to manually compile.

Known Issues:
None that I'm aware of

NOTE:
All player's ability to use a spray before cookies are cached are restricted (this usually is not a problem, just wanted to let you know). There is now a CVar so you can determine the ability of using sprays before cookies are cached (defaulted to NOT allow sprays).

INSTALLATION:
For now, just drop the .smx in your sourcemod/plugins folder. I will be adding a translation file later on so this can get approved. I wasn't planning on releasing this plugin, but I've seen a few requests for it lately.I've updated this plugin as of 0.0.3.4 to have a translation file, make sure you place that in your translations folder.

AeroAcrobat 09-03-2012 11:48

Re: [ANY] Ban Player's Spray

would be nice to have spray bans across all servers.
this should be a default feature in the spray tracker :)
thanks for the plugin!

TnTSCS 09-03-2012 12:35

Perhaps I'll make this use a central SQL database that you can share across all of your servers. I have no ETA for this though... RL stuff taking too much time lately.

Chaosxk 09-03-2012 12:52

Awesome plugin, will come in handle! :bacon!:

danne2 09-03-2012 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by TnTSCS (Post 1790466)
Perhaps I'll make this use a central SQL database that you can share across all of your servers. I have no ETA for this though... RL stuff taking too much time lately.

I'd love a SQL version.

Trafz 09-03-2012 14:57

Nice plugin, might add it later. Is it possible to give players a timed ban?

Like: !banspray trafz 60 (For a 60 minutes spray ban of course.)

TnTSCS 09-03-2012 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trafz (Post 1790569)
Nice plugin, might add it later. Is it possible to give players a timed ban?

Like: !banspray trafz 60 (For a 60 minutes spray ban of course.)

Perhaps I'll roll this into the enhancement to move this from clientprefs to SQL... a timed ban is straight forward and will be easily implemented.

pvkii 09-04-2012 05:18

That is exactly what I have been looking for, thanks!

Seven77 09-05-2012 06:06

A very usefull plugin.
Thank you.

Caliban Avenged 09-08-2012 10:25

Players only get the "Permissions are being checked, until verified you cannot use sprays" message here. Any prerequisites, or sv_pure=1 whitelisting that needs to be done?