AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   Weapon Restrictions (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=69987)

Liam 07-04-2008 10:42

Re: Weapon Restrictions

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Arnold] (Post 647651)
Why is that:

Code:

// restrict.cfg
// put the weapon restrictions in this file
// exec it within server.cfg by adding a line: exec sourcemod/restrict.cfg
// To restrict a weapon use the format:
// sm_restrict glock 2 t
// sm_restrict awp 0
// sm_restrict usp 2 ct
// sm_restrict m3 2

while you already have:

Code:

LoadConfigs( )
{
    //AutoExecConfig(true, "restrict_weapons");
}

The latter is much more convenient. Why did you rename the config file and "added" the need to add an exec line in the server.cfg?

Confused

Arnold 8)

Because of how restrict handles restrictions. AutoExecConfig doesn't run console commands unfortunately. I wanted to use AutoExecConfig, and I'll double-check the code for it and make sure that it doesn't or find some way to port it over to that for 2.2.

Liam 07-04-2008 10:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by doa (Post 647658)
Great!
What I am looking for in the warmup-plugin is basically to give all players a chance to connect to server after map changed. During the warmup-period I want to disable stats (hlstatsx), which basically is achived by skipping the log-settings in server.cfg.

How do I execute the log-settings when the warmup period comes to an end? And how do I set the length of the warmup?

TIA

You'll need to write a plugin to handle that. I've exposed the g_Cvar_Warmup externally so that you can hook it with other plugins and just watch it for changes.

I forgot to add the "time" on a cvar so its hard coded to 60 seconds right now. I'll change that in version 2.2 so its on a cvar.

[Arnold] 07-04-2008 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam (Post 647758)
Because of how restrict handles restrictions. AutoExecConfig doesn't run console commands unfortunately. I wanted to use AutoExecConfig, and I'll double-check the code for it and make sure that it doesn't or find some way to port it over to that for 2.2.

So the AutoExecConfig part of the code is outdated, right? Maybe you could add the example and cvar part of the previous restrict_weapons.cfg into the new restrict.cfg, it was quite helpful.

Arnold 8)

Liam 07-04-2008 14:27

Updated to version 2.2, please see the original post for a changelog.

[Arnold] 07-04-2008 17:40

* deleted *

ayuki 07-14-2008 14:41

L 07/14/2008 - 20:38:02: [SM] Unable to load plugin "restrict.smx": Required extension "cstrike" file("games/game.cstrike.ext") not running

resolve by running my old hack.games.txt in therother server

the original don't run in .zip

egbakaet 07-16-2008 15:23

Too bad it restricts my grenades no matter what I change. Otherwise I'd use it. I'd also like it if it told how much of a certain weapon has been restricted.

Liam 07-16-2008 15:56

It restricts your...grenades? It doesn't do that on any of my servers.

Ayuki, this is only for CStrike: Source

MuXeu 07-16-2008 17:19

Restrict part works fine for me. But the warmup part has some bugs. On the fy_* maps if the player comes across restricted weapon than no any wepon in the hands. Player need to choose allowed weapon by the key.
Could you fix it?

Liam 07-17-2008 00:08

Yeppers, I'll take a look at it. :)