AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   SourceBans / SourceBans++ (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   [Help] Cant config my webpage (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=262318)

AmirK 05-02-2015 09:58

[Help] Cant config my webpage

Never mind, Fixed it
i dont really know what happend but i deleted the user name and password i've made from the data base and i resigned my self with an easier pasword and username, and it worked..
now i have problem because its not syncing

But i have a new problem now..
i got sourcerbans set on my website,
but i cant kick/ban myself from the CS:GO server,
more then that, the CS:GO server and the website isnt the same.. i set my self admin on the web but on the server im not..
cant kick bots, cant actually do anything from the web...

Im having this error:

Quote:

Fatal error: mysqli error: [1062: Duplicate entry 'AmirK' for key 'user'] in EXECUTE("INSERT INTO sb_admins(user,authid,password,gid, email, extraflags, immunity) VALUES ('AmirK','STEAM_0:1:9416669','ecaef3807eda4cf 0f43ddf1a357a374aff123bdb',-1,'[email protected]',16777216,100)") in /home/c1204168/public_html/includes/adodb/adodb-errorhandler.inc.php on line 77
EDIT:
Now i gone to the sb_admins database file and deleted my names from there
i tried to do it again in the sourcebans and is said that:

Quote:

Fatal error: mysqli error: [1062: Duplicate entry 'NULL' for key 'modfolder'] in EXECUTE("INSERT INTO `sb_mods` (`mid`, `name`, `icon`, `modfolder`, `steam_universe`) VALUES (1, 'Web', 'web.png', 'NULL', '0'), (2, 'Half-Life 2 Deathmatch', 'hl2dm.png', 'hl2mp', '0'), (3, 'Counter-Strike: Source', 'csource.png', 'cstrike', '0'), (4, 'Day of Defeat: Source', 'dods.png', 'dod', '0'), (5, 'Insurgency: Source', 'ins.gif', 'insurgency', '0'), (6, 'Dystopia', 'dys.gif', 'dystopia_v1', '0'), (7, 'Hidden: Source', 'hidden.png', 'hidden', '0'), (8, 'Half-Life 2 Capture the Flag', 'hl2ctf.png', 'hl2ctf', '0'), (9, 'Pirates Vikings and Knights II', 'pvkii.gif', 'pvkii', '0'), (10, 'Perfect Dark: Source', 'pdark.gif', 'pdark', '0'), (11, 'The Ship', 'ship.gif', 'ship', '0'), (12, 'Fortress Forever', 'hl2-fortressforever.gif', 'FortressForever', '0'), (13, 'Team Fortress 2', 'tf2.gif', 'tf', '0'), (14, 'Zombie Panic', 'zps.gif', 'zps', '0'), (15, "Garry's Mod", 'gmod.png', 'garrysmod', '0'), (16, "Left 4 Dead", 'l4d.png in /home/c1204168/public_html/includes/adodb/adodb-errorhandler.inc.php on line 77

DarkDeviL 05-02-2015 18:46

Re: [Help] Cant config my webpage

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmirK (Post 2292527)
Never mind, Fixed it

See AlliedModders Rules: Do not blank out posts - if you solve your problem post the solution for others to find.

What was the solution to your problem?

AmirK 05-03-2015 12:21

Re: [Help] Cant config my webpage

Quote:

Originally Posted by arne1288 (Post 2292665)
See AlliedModders Rules: Do not blank out posts - if you solve your problem post the solution for others to find.

What was the solution to your problem?

Well i dont really know what happend but i deleted the user name and password i've made from the data base and i resigned my self with an easier pasword and username, and it worked..
now i have problem because its not syncing

i got sourcerbans set on my website,
but i cant kick/ban myself from the CS:GO server,
more then that, the CS:GO server and the website isnt the same.. i set my self admin on the web but on the server im not..
cant kick bots, cant actually do anything from the web...