AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   New Plugin Submissions (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Captain Mod (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=314259)

NightFury 02-10-2019 11:31

Captain Mod

1 Attachment(s)
Description: this plugin adds a mode called "Captain". The point of the game is that each round, in each team (red and blue) one player randomly becomes a captain. The task of the captain: to survive until the opposite captain dies, the task of the players: to protect his captain and kill the opposite. Players will constantly be reborn until someone's captain dies (captain will not be reborn). If the captain dies, the team whose captain died loses.
YouTube
Sorry for my English, I will be very grateful if my topic someone will correct properly, or tell me how to do it.

Also write what to add or change in the plugin.

Alber9091 02-10-2019 13:44

Re: Captain Mod

Great Plugin !! I would rather call it a new Mod !!
Protect/Defend The Captain !!

E1_531G 02-11-2019 14:32

Where are the requirements?
Why didn't you say it requests ReGameDLL and ReAPI?

EFFx 02-12-2019 13:06

Like VIP maps already included in the CS, the difference is that you can manage everything, so it's good start, great idea.

Mordekay 02-13-2019 02:05

Should be trashed or posted in Off-topic.
Quote:

Originally Posted by devicenull
What we are looking for in plugins:
It should use AMX Mod X API only.

PartialCloning 02-13-2019 02:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mordekay (Post 2639404)
Should be trashed or posted in Off-topic.

Amxmodx supports ReAPI and third party modules.

All required third party addons should be listed to simplify the installation process.

Mordekay 02-13-2019 04:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by PartialCloning (Post 2639411)
Amxmodx supports ReAPI and third party modules.

All required third party addons should be listed to simplify the installation process.

If it is officially supported: where is its section here? Where are the downloads at alliedmods.net?
As long as the rules don't say different, every plugin posted in this section have to run on normal amxx and steam server.

PartialCloning 02-13-2019 05:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mordekay (Post 2639428)
If it is officially supported: where is its section here? Where are the downloads at alliedmods.net?
As long as the rules don't say different, every plugin posted in this section have to run on normal amxx and steam server.

Why would it have a section here? Why would it be downloadable at alliedmods.net? It's no different to Orpheu, if you require it, it's good practice to link to it to simplify the installation process.

But enough bickering back and forth.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightFury (Post 2639027)
Description: this plugin adds a mode called "Captain". The point of the game is that each round, in each team (red and blue) one player randomly becomes a captain. The task of the captain: to survive until the opposite captain dies, the task of the players: to protect his captain and kill the opposite. Players will constantly be reborn until someone's captain dies (captain will not be reborn). If the captain dies, the team whose captain died loses.
YouTube
Sorry for my English, I will be very grateful if my topic someone will correct properly, or tell me how to do it.

Also write what to add or change in the plugin.

As official ReHLDS and ReGameDLL support was added in 1.8.3 (1.9.0), you should also list Amxmodx 1.9 as a requirement, not just ReAPI. I don't think either would run under 1.8.2 which still remains the latest stable build.