AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Aimbot detection (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=58116)

devicenull 07-19-2007 14:41

Aimbot detection

3 Attachment(s)
This plugin will detect some basic aimbots and provide warnings to connected admins via a number of methods.

If you have any of the following plugins installed, they will be used to report this:
BAT (admin_chat)
Mani (ma_chat)
IRCRelay
SourceMod (Print a message to all connected users with the access to Kick)

The warnings printed look like this:
Code:

Warning: Player NAME (STEAMID): 10 (55.5 percent) hits to the HEAD
The plugin provides the following cvars:
aim_minimum_data - The minimum number of hit's needed to display a warning. 20 is the default, and is the lowest I would recommend going.
aim_minimum_percentage - This is the minimum number of hits needed to a certain body part to cause a warning. Defaults to 55%.
aim_torso_weight and aim_limb_weight - These allow you to scale the warnings for each type of hitbox. By default each is set to "0.50" which means that warnings will never occur for either (to get above 55% they would need to have 110% hits to have a warning occur)
aim_irc_channel - Which IRC channel to broadcast alerts to.

The plugin provides the following client command:
aim_info - This will bring up a display showing the data for the current player.

Changes:
v0.0.2.0:
Removed snap speed/distance as this wasn't calculated correctly
Changed to IRC Relay API rather then console command
Cleaned up a bunch of code
Removed mod-dependent code, this should now work for any game with mostly standard hitboxes (and sends the player_hurt event)

Installation:
Place the compiled plugin in your sourcemod\plugins directory.
Place the weapondata.ini file in your sourcemod\configs directory.

Notes:
This will not detect every aimbot. In fact, it will only detect the more obvious ones. This works out rather nicely, as the obvious ones are the ones that tend to drive people away.

ferret 07-19-2007 15:30

Re: Aimbot detection

Could you add in sm_chat from Basic Chat?

devicenull 07-19-2007 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferret (Post 505460)
Could you add in sm_chat from Basic Chat?

Which is admin chat? I don't really see a need to - right now it does the equivalent by itself (Prints the message to all admins with the admin_kick flag).. Does sm_chat provide any more features then this?

sumguy14 07-19-2007 16:32

Nice plugin, if you have any plans of making this mod independant, try using the virtual function, CBasePlayer::EyeAngles() for getting the player's angles, the offset is 118.

Deviance 07-19-2007 17:38

Sweet, nice plugin Devicenull! :up:

ferret 07-19-2007 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by devicenull (Post 505489)
Which is admin chat? I don't really see a need to - right now it does the equivalent by itself (Prints the message to all admins with the admin_kick flag).. Does sm_chat provide any more features then this?

I guess my response is: Then why include BAT/Mani chat commands? Unless you're thinking of them using BAT/Mani for admin, and SM only for other plugins.

Rebell 07-20-2007 04:21

Good Idea ! Perhap you include a speedhack dedection...

cya

devicenull 07-20-2007 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferret (Post 505574)
I guess my response is: Then why include BAT/Mani chat commands? Unless you're thinking of them using BAT/Mani for admin, and SM only for other plugins.

That's the setup on the servers this was tested on, so I just left the commands in.

janbanan 07-22-2007 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebell (Post 505708)
Good Idea ! Perhap you include a speedhack dedection...
cya

http://detox.steambans.com/ <- Highly recommended, takes care of speed hacks as well as many (most?) types of wh.

The_Doc 07-24-2007 03:40

How to install?