AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   SourceBans / SourceBans++ (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Release SourceBans++ (v1.6.4) [Updated: 2021-10-06] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=263735)

irepz 09-22-2015 13:25

Re: [ANY] SourceBans: Reloaded (v1.5.3, 2015-09-03)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarabveer (Post 2344278)
1. Set SB_WP_URL in config.php with the url of your SB install.

2. Whoa, did server explode!

1. No more error after setting sb url but still not logged in.
2. What do you mean by "did server explode" ? sb_admins.cfg should be populated ? Seems to not update admins cfg files :/

Sorry for being late, just seen your reply.

Devious_Toast 09-24-2015 00:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by irepz (Post 2345897)
2. What do you mean by "did server explode" ? sb_admins.cfg should be populated ? Seems to not update admins cfg files :/

What does your sourcebans logs say, along with your error logs?

If it's anything like
Quote:

"[sourcebans.smx] Verify Ban Query Failed: Lost connection to MySQL server during query"
Then your server is not pulling the required information from the database.

If it is stating that, check things like databases.cfg ensuring the correct information is in there, ensure that the gameserver is capable of communicating with the database server, as sometimes they are blocked, even if hosted by the same company. Also ensure that all the required plugins are running. "sm plugins list" will print out the running plugins.

irepz 09-24-2015 10:30

Nothing in error.log, sourcebans.log also don't show any error, connexino seems to be nice between sql server and this gameserver.

Plugins list
Spoiler

Any hlep would be rly appreciated =x

Bigsplash 09-29-2015 19:54

Does this plugin still work after the latest valve update?

Keep getting this, when right clicking any player .......

........."Can't get player info. Player not on server anymore."

No errors in log file.

Sarabveer 09-30-2015 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigsplash (Post 2348292)
Does this plugin still work after the latest valve update?

Keep getting this, when right clicking any player .......

........."Can't get player info. Player not on server anymore."

No errors in log file.

Fine for me on TF2 & Synergy.

irepz 10-01-2015 02:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by irepz (Post 2345897)

Seems not interest too much people =)

Downie 10-01-2015 11:39

Today I found out that you ain't able to add comments to a ban/comm when you don't have access to the "add ban" permission.
Is it possible to add a separate permission to add a comment than to throw it under the add ban permissions?

404UserNotFound 10-01-2015 18:06

Doing the install for this. Got to Step 5 and I saw this. Should I be worried?
http://i.imgur.com/LNHTtWA.png

Code:

Notice: Undefined index: apikey in /var/www/unfgaming/bans/install/template/page.5.php on line 50
Notice: Undefined index: sb-wp-url in /var/www/unfgaming/bans/install/template/page.5.php on line 51

EDIT: Oh I see, I viewed the page source of install/template/page.3.php through page.5.php and noticed what's going on. I've got config.php CHMOD'd to 777 but for some reason the installation has forgotten about the apikey and sb-wp-url thing from the earlier part of the installation, so it can't fill in the info for those two entries in config.php.

I've manually added info in for both entries, hopefully it works.

EDIT 2: Also, possible image issue? Not exactly sure as again, I made sure to CHMOD things properly, but I get this when I add a new server:
http://i.imgur.com/YWalvaq.png
The reason for the blue color is because of my custom "nonexistent image" replacement image. That gets displayed when trying to hotlink to an image that doesn't exist on my hosting.

EDIT 3: Image it's trying to load is "../images/ok.png" which does not exist in your package, Sarabveer.

EDIT 4: When I added an admin group, the weird shaded corner things on the dialog box disappeared, "../images/dialog/dialog_topleft.png" for example. Those are also missing.

EDIT 5: Ok so they're in themes/sb_default....and yet they aren't loading in for some reason.

Sarabveer 10-02-2015 07:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrandnewday (Post 2348756)
Doing the install for this. Got to Step 5 and I saw this. Should I be worried?
http://i.imgur.com/LNHTtWA.png

Code:

Notice: Undefined index: apikey in /var/www/unfgaming/bans/install/template/page.5.php on line 50
Notice: Undefined index: sb-wp-url in /var/www/unfgaming/bans/install/template/page.5.php on line 51

EDIT: Oh I see, I viewed the page source of install/template/page.3.php through page.5.php and noticed what's going on. I've got config.php CHMOD'd to 777 but for some reason the installation has forgotten about the apikey and sb-wp-url thing from the earlier part of the installation, so it can't fill in the info for those two entries in config.php.

I've manually added info in for both entries, hopefully it works.

EDIT 2: Also, possible image issue? Not exactly sure as again, I made sure to CHMOD things properly, but I get this when I add a new server:
http://i.imgur.com/YWalvaq.png
The reason for the blue color is because of my custom "nonexistent image" replacement image. That gets displayed when trying to hotlink to an image that doesn't exist on my hosting.

EDIT 3: Image it's trying to load is "../images/ok.png" which does not exist in your package, Sarabveer.

EDIT 4: When I added an admin group, the weird shaded corner things on the dialog box disappeared, "../images/dialog/dialog_topleft.png" for example. Those are also missing.

EDIT 5: Ok so they're in themes/sb_default....and yet they aren't loading in for some reason.

Did u copy the files over 1.4.11 or is this a new install? Also did u run /updater?

404UserNotFound 10-02-2015 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarabveer (Post 2348879)
Did u copy the files over 1.4.11 or is this a new install? Also did u run /updater?

New install, didn't run /updater. I have found out through the use of Inspect Element that if I change the URL of the missing images from "../images/<file>.png" to "//images/file.png", it loads the images up. I've tried directly linking to them (unfgaming.net/bans/themes/sb_default/<filename>.png) but that just brings up a nonexistent image page using my missing image file which is very weird. Now, I am using CloudFlare on my domain, and I have purged the cache and even tried turning Development Mode on, that didn't help. It also took several hours for the site to recognize the change in favicon.

Finally, just as a show-off, I'm currently working on my own custom SourceBans theme, styled after the pre-bought Flatmania theme I use on www.unfgaming.net (you can check out what I've done thus far on http://www.unfgaming.net/bans/index.php?p=home )

Additional issue: I've noticed some variables declared in css.php such as "listtable_1_banned", "listtable_1_unbanned" and "listtable_1_permanent". For some reason, the listtable_1_permanent variable is not applied on any Permanent bans on the ban list. I had defined custom BG colors for each option but was disappointed when the "Permanent" ban time listing for the "Length" column was stuck with the standard "listtable_1" variable. Not sure how to fix it but I am going to peruse through the .TPL files for the ban list to see if proper variable switching has been implemented.

UPDATE: It fixed itself. Missing images are now loading up fine as far as I can tell. Probably just a CloudFlare cache issue.