AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Boss Event (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=21656)

bes island 12-06-2005 21:47

Boss Event

1 Attachment(s)
The boss event is when one player is given extra power and is enemy of all other players. (This is not similar to the Predator Mode plugin.)

An admin ("slay" access level required) makes a player the boss (console command amx_boss <name or #userid> <power>). Power is the amount of HP given to the boss and should be in the range from 201 to 999 (if you specify less than 201, it will be 201; if you specify higher than 999, it will be 999). Two players can't be both bosses at the time.

So, after the player was assigned the boss, he becomes terrorist; all other players (except for spectators) become counter-terrorists. Auto team balance is disabled. The game is restarted. Times are changed: round time set to 9 minutes, buy time set to 12 seconds, freeze time set to 12 seconds. Start money is set to 16000 to allow players buy enough equipment to annihilate the boss; as for the boss, he can buy something, but on the 13th second he is stripped all his equipment and given: <power> HP; 100 AP; knife; machinegun (m249) with full ammo. The boss glows bright red.

When boss dies, as well as when he wins the round, the boss event is automatically finished. I.e., all changed cvars (auto team balance, times, start money) are restored; boss is removed his glow shell; and the game is restarted. An admin (with "slay" access level) can also stop the boss event with amx_unboss console command at any time.

If the player whos had been assigned the boss disconnected before the 12 freeze seconds end, the boss event is automatically finished. If the boss disconnected during the boss event round, the boss event is not automatically ended, but an admin can safely issue the amx_unboss command to finish the event.

eFrigid 12-06-2005 21:53

Post the sma by itself ;)

atambo 12-06-2005 21:58

I'd suggest changing the admin commands to include the amx_ prefix so it would be amx_boss just to keep with the standard

also you should probably lock the terrorist team while boss is on

bes island 12-07-2005 09:30

The commands are amx_boss and amx_unboss now, and the terrorist team is locked during the boss event.

Team lock code © bardelot (taken from his plugin).

Lvc™ 06-24-2006 21:29

Re: Boss Event

not bad at all :wink:

anhrulz 10-14-2006 21:25

No Cvars FOr this plugin?

Jurij 03-02-2011 12:56

can make something like this
one boss have only awp (cant buy other and take itiems) only awp and other have only knife and cannot too buy itiems and have 1hp too... :D its funny i think
awp vs 15 knifes :D

gtpunkt 09-03-2011 16:31

I have search for this long time