AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   SourceBans / SourceBans++ (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Connecting sm_voteban to Sourcebans (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=197790)

Werewolf_UK 10-07-2012 15:10

Connecting sm_voteban to Sourcebans

How do you connect sm_voteban to Sourcebans? At the moment, we are having to copy the players details over and re-ban manually.

Dr. McKay 10-07-2012 23:12

Re: Connecting sm_voteban to Sourcebans

1 Attachment(s)
This should work.

Werewolf_UK 10-08-2012 14:57

Thanks, how exactly do I configure this? I placed the plugin in the folder, but nothing happened when I tested it (I votebanned myself)

Dr. McKay 10-08-2012 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgt_phsco (Post 1815003)
Thanks, how exactly do I configure this? I placed the plugin in the folder, but nothing happened when I tested it (I votebanned myself)

It should work as-is. Are you using the stock basevotes sm_voteban?

Werewolf_UK 10-08-2012 15:09

I believe so, its the only voteban thing we have. Even after restarting the server it does not work.

Dr. McKay 10-08-2012 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgt_phsco (Post 1815020)
I believe so, its the only voteban thing we have. Even after restarting the server it does not work.

Anything in your error logs?

Werewolf_UK 10-08-2012 15:39

Nope, nothing in error logs

Dr. McKay 10-08-2012 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgt_phsco (Post 1815045)
Nope, nothing in error logs

Well, I've looked at the source of basevotes, and it should work fine.

When you're banned/kicked, are you able to rejoin the server, or do you have to unban yourself first?

Werewolf_UK 10-08-2012 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. McKay (Post 1815066)
When you're banned/kicked, are you able to rejoin the server, or do you have to unban yourself first?

I've not tried re-connecting immediately, I've been un-banning myself before rejoining.

Suddenly it seems worth mentioning that although I have been using !voteban @me in game, I've been unbanning myself by deleting the ban in my HLSW bans list. Might that have something to do with it?

Dr. McKay 10-08-2012 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgt_phsco (Post 1815089)
I've not tried re-connecting immediately, I've been un-banning myself before rejoining.

Suddenly it seems worth mentioning that although I have been using !voteban @me in game, I've been unbanning myself by deleting the ban in my HLSW bans list. Might that have something to do with it?

If my plugin is intercepting the ban at all, it should be preventing the server itself from banning you. It looks like OnBanClient isn't being fired for whatever reason.