AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   SourceMod Anti-Cheat (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   L4d2 for smac (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=317505)

Darkwob 07-17-2019 09:02

L4d2 for smac

I need smac software for Left 4 dead 2. where and how can I find it? and finally paid ?

BlodyT. 07-17-2019 19:45

Re: L4d2 for smac

Hey, your best bet will be to look for Mr.Silence's repo at GitHub (Silenci0) and get the latest version (05-07-2019).

Regards,
BlodyT.

Darkwob 07-18-2019 01:56

I downloaded a smac from that site but then the game didn't open and I deleted it again. if you know a smac software that won't stop the game from opening, can you please give me the link address?

Mr.Silence 07-18-2019 04:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwob (Post 2659572)
I downloaded a smac from that site but then the game didn't open and I deleted it again. if you know a smac software that won't stop the game from opening, can you please give me the link address?

It might help if you could provide more details about the problem you are seeing and post the errors/logs that your server is giving you when it does not load correctly after installing the plugins.

Currently, the most recent version of SMAC that is publicly available (unless someone forked it and updated it, which I am completely fine with) is the one on my Github, which sits at version 0.8.6.4 currently. While most of the SMAC plugins should work for L4D2, if its the plugins themselves causing problems, it would be good to know the errors so that it can be updated/resolved.

Darkwob 07-18-2019 13:36

I don't have a server right now, I'm trying out all the plugins on my own computer. today I downloaded the SMAC plugin from the site and it gave me this error;" sourcemod_version". it's a little weird that he made this mistake because I'm using the latest version of SourceMod, "1.9.0."Please, can you help me?

Mr.Silence 07-18-2019 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkwob (Post 2659635)
I don't have a server right now, I'm trying out all the plugins on my own computer. today I downloaded the SMAC plugin from the site and it gave me this error;" sourcemod_version". it's a little weird that he made this mistake because I'm using the latest version of SourceMod, "1.9.0."Please, can you help me?

I think your problem might not plugin related and it could possibly be a configuration issue with how you have installed/configured Sourcemod itself, judging from what you are saying. Do you get this error without plugins installed?

Also, since you don't have a server, how are you loading Sourcemod? Are you trying to run Sourcemod on your game client for a local server?

Darkwob 07-19-2019 16:24

yes, before I own a server, I try all plugins locally, but I don't have mysql or sql, so I can't use plugins that want mysql or sql. "E.g. Vip plugin". but some of the other add-ons are working.but when I installed the smac software earlier, the bar on the installation screen was dropping out of the game near full fill, and I was coming to the desktop. Today, however, he gave a" sourcemod_version " error. If you can help me. If you want, you can connect to my computer with teamviewer and help me solve the problem.