AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [ANY] Report Demo Recorder (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=323397)

NanoC 04-18-2020 14:53

[ANY] Report Demo Recorder

Report Demo Recorder

Basic plugin made by a request
This plugin will start recording a demo (you must use SourceTV/GOTV to get it work) when someone report a player using !calladmin or sourcebans reporter.

============================================= ===========

Cvars

sm_rdr_enable - Enable/disable the whole plugin | Default = 1 (enabled) | To disable the plugin, change it to value "0"

sm_rdr_path - Change the path to store recorded demos. Default "." (remove that dot and put whatever you want, for example: make a folder called "demos" in cstrike/csgo folder and change the cvar to sm_calladmin_demo_path "demos", otherwise every demo recorded will be uploaded to the main folder)

sm_rdr_system - Change the system to start recording demos (1 = CallAdmin | 2 = Sourceban Reports) - Default = 1

sm_rdr_name - Change the name of the demo when it's uploaded to the FTP (1 = Date & Hour | 2 = Name of reported | 3 = SteamID64 of reported) - Default = 1
(Only SteamID64 is supported).

sm_rdr_recordtime - Time in seconds to stop recording automatically (0 = Disable [default])

sm_rdr_publicmsg - Print messages when STV start/stop recording? (0 = Disabled | 1 = Enabled [default])

sm_rdr_sourcetvmanager - Enable or disable SourceTVManager? (0 Disabled | 1 = Enabled [default])

Commands

!stoprecord (ban flag) --> Stop the current demo to prevent files with big size.
!record (generic flag) --> Start recording a report demo (only if sm_rdr_name its value 1)

Dependencies: (you must choose CallAdmin or Sourcebans report [just choose one])
Call admin
Sourcebans Report
Multicolors (just for compile)
SourceTV Manager

DOWNLOAD VIA GITHUB

Main page

Direct download

thebugerror 04-18-2020 15:18

Re: [ANY] Call Admin Demo Recorder

Just by all curiosity. Am I right it doesn't store set path somewhere in cfg file? Because Siniii's server has set some timed shutdowns and when it reboots it might again reset Demo paths to default path.

NanoC 04-18-2020 15:24

The plugin auto-generate a config file so you can change the path on it
Load the plugin and navigate to cfg/sourcemod, then edit the file CallAdminDemo.cfg and change the cvar value

thebugerror 04-18-2020 15:36

Ah now I see. Thank you for your feed back. I was looking it in addons/sourcemod/config before.

NanoC 04-18-2020 16:06

Re: [ANY] Report Demo Recorder

New version. Now you can choose what do you want to use (Calladmin or Sourcebans report).
See changes on the main post!
(If you installed the old version, the cfg file called CallAdminDemo.cfg will not longer work anymore)

Siniii 04-18-2020 16:20

Great plugin. THX for it!

NanoC 04-18-2020 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siniii (Post 2694411)
Great plugin. THX for it!

Thank you ^^
If you need something else feel free to post it here

8guawong 04-19-2020 02:06

This will not work for csgo btw

NanoC 04-19-2020 03:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8guawong (Post 2694499)
This will not work for csgo btw

Why not? is working on my server

raj kaul 04-19-2020 04:08

thank you for this plugin . its working fine for me (csgo):bacon!:

add features (suggestion )

1 - record demo after xx reports in 24 hours . we are getting demo spam :lol:

2 - current demo name report_19-04___07-54_de_mirage can you make this like report_rajkaul_de_mirage means i want to see reported players name in folder. its easy to find most reported player