AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:S] Buy Command v2.0.3 (Updated: 12/6/11) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=129557)

thetwistedpanda 06-14-2010 01:42

[CS:S] Buy Command v2.0.3 (Updated: 12/6/11)

4 Attachment(s)
Requirements:
  • SDKHooks v2.x or higher
  • Sourcemod v1.4.x or higher
Features:
  • This plugin provides the ability for clients to purchase weapons/equipment regardless of their client team. Unlike other plugins, however, this one has the ability to ignore the restrictions placed by Counter-Strike: Source.
    • Ability to ignore the requirement of mp_buytime, allowing clients to purchase equipment whenever. (This actually just sets your mp_buytime to a very high value as of v2.0.3)
    • Ability to ignore the requirement of a buyzone, allowing clients to purchase equipment wherever. (This actually just forces all clients to be always be in a buyzone as of v2.0.3)
  • As this plugin hooks the client's console buy command rather than simply adding it's own command, the plugin is capable of purchasing equipment via the buymenu GUI (i.e. saved presets, autobuy, rebuy).
  • Support for chat commands allowing clients to purchase equipment on the fly using the entity name, such as !buy m4a1.
  • Support for an optional buy menu that appears if a client uses a buy command without providing an entity name. Menu categories can be customized via the weapon configuration file, if desired. If this feature is disabled, however, the command will simply print equipment to the client's console.
  • Configuration file which allows you to define the weapon name, price, team restrictions, etc.
  • Optional support for restricting purchases of opposing team weapons to only individuals with the specified admin flag
  • Optional integration of Drifter's Weapon Restriction plugin, so Buy Command plays nicely with restricted grenades.
  • Translation support allowing modification of just about every phrase used, as well as setting your own weapon names.
ConVars:
  • css_buy_enabled: Allows complete enable/disable of all features for the plugin. (0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled)
  • css_buy_buyzone: If enabled, clients must be within a buyzone to purchase equipment, otherwise they can purchase from anywhere. (0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled)
  • css_buy_buytime: If enabled, clients cannot access any purchase feature after mp_buytime expires, otherwise they can purchase at any time. (0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled)
  • css_buy_buymenu: If enabled, a buy menu becomes available by using a chat trigger with no parameters for purchasing weapons in addition to the purchase commands. (0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled)
  • css_buy_welcome: The number of seconds after a player joins their first team to send the welcoming advert. (-1.0 = Disabled, 0.0 = Instant, #.# = Delay)
  • css_buy_commands: The chat triggers available to clients to purchase equipment. If css_buy_buymenu is enabled, the buy menu will open if no item is provided to purchase.
  • css_buy_messages: Determines printing functionality (-1 = Disabled, 0 = Chat, 1 = Hint, 2 = Center, 3 = Key Hint)
Installation:
  • Place css_buy.smx inside of /sourcemod/plugins/
  • Place css_buy.phrases.txt inside of /sourcemod/translations/
  • Place css_buy.weapons.txt inside of /sourcemod/configs/

zepper 06-14-2010 17:58

Re: [CS:S] Buy Command

Nice :)

anonpiss 06-14-2010 20:35

Finally a buy plugin for SM!

thetwistedpanda 06-14-2010 20:43

Unfortunately I wrote that a little over a year and a half ago haha, I never thought to release it.

tazzle0870 08-26-2010 12:50

I cant get it to work. I downloaded the pluggin from this page. then put it inside pluggin and restrated server but its not working

thetwistedpanda 10-05-2010 13:32

Tazzle did you ever get this to function properly? I have it running on all of my servers and there are apparently a few others that have it, just curious if you got it working as it sounded like a client issue.

thetwistedpanda 01-11-2011 03:04

Version 1.8.5 Released!
  • Not sure why I'm supporting this here considering there are only three servers using the plugin, but I have a new server coming online that needed this functionality and the original code was quite atrocious. Plugin has been completely optimized, and I'm guessing I've worked out most of the bugs between 1.7 and 1.8.5 as I don't keep very good records.

thetwistedpanda 01-12-2011 18:08

Version 1.8.6 Released!
  • There was an incompatibility in the previous version with the command I used, sm_buy, and the default buy command provided by CS:S. After doing a bit of debugging, I found that I could hook the original buy command and still keep the original functionality. However, in doing so, I found a lot of the code redundant for my purposes, and likely many of you as well. With that being said, I have removed the ability to purchase weapons outside of the buyzone, past the buytime, and complete integrated the buy, !buy, and /buy commands into the default buy feature. The main purpose of this plugin was to allow you to purchase weapons of the opposing team, and now the plugin does just that. Simply and cleanly.

thetwistedpanda 01-25-2011 10:24

Version 1.8.8 Released
  • Removed the .smx only attachment and provided the correct .sp file, for some reason or another I swapped the two.
  • Removed previous functionality of hooking into the console "buy" command as it broke team specific binds. Instead, replaced with an additional command, sm_tbuy (as well as chat hooks for buy and !buy) to allow purchasing items.
  • A sample bind would be: bind f1 "sm_tbuy ak47; sm_tbuy elite; buy hegrenade; buy vesthelm"
  • Note: You can buy non-team items with sm_tbuy, the plugin will parse it through the original buy command.

w4rkr4f7 01-25-2011 11:53

good plugin ,can you make this plugin to allow tero buying c4?? thx