AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   SourceBans / SourceBans++ (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Release SourceBans++ (v1.6.3) [Updated: 2018-04-09] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=263735)

ijam_j 11-18-2015 12:02

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
did anybody got sourcebans++ working? i tried sourcebans, sourcebans++ and sourcebans++ dev, none of them worked. i install on the same server as the dedicated server. web server using xampp.

ijam_j 11-18-2015 12:03

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
i noticed that the ban page is empty. and during installation, i get this error
Notice: Undefined index: apikey in C:\xampp\htdocs\sourcebans++beta\install\temp late\page.5.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: sb-wp-url in C:\xampp\htdocs\sourcebans++beta\install\temp late\page.5.php on line 51

help anybody.

ijam_j 11-18-2015 14:27

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
my banlist page is empty.

from the faq, i tried uncomment this line in C:\xampp\htdocs\sourcebans\config.php

Quote:

define('SB_MEM', '128M');
memory_limit in php.ini is

Quote:

memory_limit=128M
i also have check the box for 'No Country Research' in webpanel settings page.

i tried restarting apache, mysql and srcds server, but i still get empty ban list page.

Wilczek 11-18-2015 14:35

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
Got it working fine.

ijam_j 11-18-2015 19:24

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilczek (Post 2364244)
Got it working fine.

so i guess its my machine then. did you host it on windows or linux? if windows, are you using xampp or else? did you do any special settings other than the one in the manual?

i have tried reinstalling from scratch multiple times. same error everytime.

currently, i can ban player from sm_admin. banned players will be visible in dashboard. but not on ban list page.i cant ban disconnected players using sm_addban.

ban list page and unable to ban disconected players(using sm_addban) are the only issue im having. evereything else works fine.

i tried 3 method to fix empty ban list page from the faq, doesnt work. i have no clue how to fix sm_addban.

driz 11-18-2015 19:33

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ijam_j (Post 2364310)
so i guess its my machine then. did you host it on windows or linux? if windows, are you using xampp or else? did you do any special settings other than the one in the manual?

i have tried reinstalling from scratch multiple times. same error everytime.

currently, i can ban player from sm_admin. banned players will be visible in dashboard. but not on ban list page.i cant ban disconnected players using sm_addban.

ban list page and unable to ban disconected players(using sm_addban) are the only issue im having. evereything else works fine.

i tried 3 method to fix empty ban list page from the faq, doesnt work. i have no clue how to fix sm_addban.

can you paste your version of mysql. i've only ever seen blank ban/comms pages when using mariadb. if you are using mariadb (as i suspect) take a look @ https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...1&postcount=39

NiagaraDryGuy 11-18-2015 22:01

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ijam_j (Post 2364208)
i noticed that the ban page is empty. and during installation, i get this error
Notice: Undefined index: apikey in C:\xampp\htdocs\sourcebans++beta\install\temp late\page.5.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: sb-wp-url in C:\xampp\htdocs\sourcebans++beta\install\temp late\page.5.php on line 51

help anybody.

Open your config.php file, add in the site URL and your steam API key (there's two defines in there where the information should go during installation), and save the config.php file. For some reason, the installation does not forward the wp-url and apikey information to the config file. Adding it manually works.

ijam_j 11-18-2015 22:19

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by driz (Post 2364312)
can you paste your version of mysql. i've only ever seen blank ban/comms pages when using mariadb. if you are using mariadb (as i suspect) take a look @ https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...1&postcount=39

That is exactly what my debug view looks like. And commenting the line 77 in C:\xampp\htdocs\sourcebans\includes\adodb\ado db-errorhandler.inc.php solves the problem. And yes, xampp uses MariaDB.

Thanks a lot. Im suprised i cant find this issue in google. I guess everybodys is using linux.

ijam_j 11-18-2015 22:26

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by abrandnewday (Post 2364367)
Open your config.php file, add in the site URL and your steam API key (there's two defines in there where the information should go during installation), and save the config.php file. For some reason, the installation does not forward the wp-url and apikey information to the config file. Adding it manually works.

thanks. that works in eliminating the error.

ijam_j 11-18-2015 22:31

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
by the way, what is the recommended way and supported by sourcebans to ban disconnected players? sm_addbans doesnt seems to work.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.