AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Recommend Please: Samsung Galaxy and HTC ! (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=181361)

choco@.@ 03-28-2012 09:03

Recommend Please: Samsung Galaxy and HTC !

Which one is better ?

ANTICHRISTUS 03-28-2012 10:00

Re: Recommend Please: Samsung Galaxy and HTC !

refering to a friend's knowledge in android phones, htc is really a great brand, and samsung phones aren't really reliable, even if they seems to be too nice.

Y060N 03-28-2012 10:45

I have a Galaxy S2 4G and it's great, depends on what HTC you are talking about though.

Baghi 03-28-2012 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANTICHRISTUS (Post 1677339)
refering to a friend's knowledge in android phones, htc is really a great brand, and samsung phones aren't really reliable, even if they seems to be too nice.

In reality, it's completely opposite. Samsung looks cheap in terms of material but performs better. htc is still stuck with S-LCDs, whereas Samsung uses AMOLED and Super AMOLED screen for their flagship smartphone, i.e. Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy SII.

tuty 03-28-2012 13:16

i got and htc magic [mytouch 3g] is like crap since latest android update wich works slow, so dont even bother to take HTC Magic series

lucas_7_94 03-28-2012 14:25

I bought a Galaxy , its really awesome!

Jelle 03-28-2012 18:19

I have a HTC Evo 3D. Runs like a charm and overclocks pretty well. I have had it running 2.1Ghz with stock voltage.

8088 03-28-2012 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by choco@.@ (Post 1677314)
Which one is better ?

That's like asking wether AMD or Intel is better. Which models are you referring to? What are your requirements?

I've had a couple of HTC smartphones, and all of them were rock solid (both in terms of hardware and software). But I've never cared for the Sense interface; I prefer MIUI much more.
Quote:

Originally Posted by tuty (Post 1677456)
i got and htc magic [mytouch 3g] is like crap since latest android update wich works slow, so dont even bother to take HTC Magic series

Why don't you install a different ROM then? There's plenty to choose from.
Quote:

Originally Posted by lucas_7_94 (Post 1677512)
I bought a Galaxy

Which one of the ~28 possible models?

tuty 03-29-2012 03:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8088 (Post 1677660)
That's like asking wether AMD or Intel is better. Which models are you referring to? What are your requirements?

I've had a couple of HTC smartphones, and all of them were rock solid (both in terms of hardware and software). But I've never cared for the Sense interface; I prefer MIUI much more.

i cant root the phone because is from vodafone[uk] and cant be rooted, unless i brick my phone forever

choco@.@ 03-29-2012 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8088 (Post 1677660)

I am using Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 for phone ! But it's too suck to use for nowdays !
My requirement is first, have a big screen(larger than 4.3") and common specs.
And I will never use iPhone series because Apple support suck A/S for our county... T_T

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 : My First Smart Phone !