AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   News (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Super Hero Module 2.002 & New Server (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=41434)

Freecode 07-15-2006 05:54

Super Hero Module 2.002 & New Server

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freecode (Post 385155)
There is a Leak problem in this version of the module. Untill the next version i suggest everyone should stick with the plugin. :cry:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freecode (Post 404859)
Its very basic. Im the only developer on the module. Work is taking up too much time and I have to halt the development on the module for some time. I apologise to all those who have switched to it. I DO recommend using the plugin version untill i can finish it.

Good day.

After a long break from SuperHero Mod and coding in general i am continuing my work on the module as promised. My plans to release the module at CPL were interrupted by a certain someone :nono: (not really, but i like blaming people).

So whats new in this release? Well mostly bug fixes, optimizations
Version 2.002
Code:

- Updated Gravity/Speed natives to supply the cvar name (for instant changes)
- Fixed sh_set_user_lvl bug ~Batman/Gorlag
- Fixed default cvar values
- Fixed server crashing when using bots ~ BAILOPAN
- Optimized Player settings code
- Fixed Stun reset speed on default speed users (maybe :} )
- Other minor changes
- Added sh_setlevel <Name/@TEAM/@ALL>

I want to thank vittu and Emp' for bug testing alot of stuff for me. Others like BAILOPAN and Batman/Gorlag for finding bugs for me.

This module is compiled on AMXX 1.75a base (with all the new cool features like auto module loading i dont see why you shouldnt switch). So go ahead and switch to that before downloading the module.

Because i want people to help me and bug test this before i release the next version with MySQL saving i have put up an Official SuperHero Mod server running the latest beta.

Server IP: 82.165.182.134:27015
Server Mod: Counter-Strike 1.6

Join and have fun. For now i have just the default heroes and the default setup (10 levels). Saving is on for testing purposes.

And now onto release.....
Quote:

Cvars:
  1. sh_superhero - <1/0> Self-Explanatory. Turns mod on/off. Put this somewhere into you config file (server.cfg is fine)
  2. sh_numlevels - <#> (default = 10). Number of Max Levels. Put this somewhere into you config file (server.cfg is fine)
  3. sh_savexp - <1/0> Save XP points or not? (will save to binary file only). No MySQL support in this version.
  4. sh_saveby - <1/2> Save int binary by: 1. SteamID 2. Name
  5. sh_debug - <1/0> Will log debug messages. Only use when your server is crashing. Post your log file into forums to help us fix the crash.
  6. sh_hsmult - (Default 1.0). Headshot multiplier. Gain more XP for killing with Headshot.

OneEyed 07-15-2006 06:00

Re: Super Hero Module 2.002 & New Server

awesome work, i'll check it out after i release my thang =)

Jonathan Young 07-15-2006 15:25

Well, i really want to upgrade to the beta from the plugin version. I currently have mysql going and was wondering, if you have anything that will compile all the mysql data into a vault.ini file for the module. Then after the mysql version is release, put it all back to mysql from the vault. Sorry, haven't really searched, but i look forward to helping you. Do you plan on having merchant.amxx work on this?

Freecode 07-15-2006 15:38

No, and this is only temporary untill i finish adding sql saving. Which shouldnt be long for now. So if you have everything saved in sql i suggest waiting for the next release.

Any plugins that were written for sh plugin can be easily converted to the module.

Jonathan Young 07-15-2006 15:47

Okay, so i don't have to custom code anything for module then, such as sh_monitor and merchant? I can just put them in plugins.ini and they will work okay?

Freecode 07-15-2006 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan Young
Okay, so i don't have to custom code anything for module then, such as sh_monitor and merchant? I can just put them in plugins.ini and they will work okay?

no. they would have to be converted. Once the final version is release, ill convert most of the old sh plugins.

Jonathan Young 07-15-2006 16:28

I know i must be getting bugging by now, sounds great. I have one more question, about when do you think this final version will be released, in about 2 weeks, sooner or later. Trying to find out, so i won't have a lot of down time and such on my servers, thank you. Good luck.

[RKS]i/you.got.pwned 07-15-2006 16:30

i look forward to testing it. in your changelog, it said you fixed server crashing with bots, just curious, what kind of bots are you using to test?

Freecode 07-15-2006 18:10

it really shouldnt matter what bots. But some bots are coded horribly. I tested with CZ bots (and i might have tested with POD bot as well).

The final version will proly be out within a month. I cant promise anything.

Emp` 07-15-2006 18:31

who ray!!!! btw just an fyi, i converted some of the sh plugins to module in my hero pack. just an fyi :wink:

DFG 07-18-2006 08:03

jeee nice job i have waited along time for this :D

mindblitz 07-18-2006 21:57

hello I'm just wondering how you would go about setting the max levels to 20 or 30 in this particular module. I noticed the shero.cfgs were removed.

Freecode 07-18-2006 22:01

Cvars:
  1. sh_superhero - <1/0> Self-Explanatory. Turns mod on/off. Put this somewhere into you config file (server.cfg is fine)
  2. sh_numlevels - <#> (default = 10). Number of Max Levels. Put this somewhere into you config file (server.cfg is fine)
  3. sh_savexp - <1/0> Save XP points or not? (will save to binary file only). No MySQL support in this version.
  4. sh_saveby - <1/2> Save int binary by: 1. SteamID 2. Name
  5. sh_debug - <1/0> Will log debug messages. Only use when your server is crashing. Post your log file into forums to help us fix the crash.
  6. sh_hsmult - (Default 1.0). Headshot multiplier. Gain more XP for killing with Headshot.

Klaus 07-19-2006 13:37

Hi... I have Trouble...

Amd 64 athlon 3000
1 gig ram

Steam installed all ok
metamod-1.19p28-linux-amd64
AMX Mod X Base v1.75a AMD64
Counter-Strike Addon 1.75 AMD64
SH - mod 2.002

Code:

klaus@ubuntu:~/hlds$  ./hlds_run -binary ./hlds_amd64 -game cstrike -insecure -nomaster +sv_lan 1 +maxplayers 12 +map de_dust
Auto-restarting the server on crash

Console initialized.
scandir failed:/home/klaus/hlds/./valve/SAVE
scandir failed:/home/klaus/hlds/./platform/SAVE
Protocol version 47
Exe version 1.1.2.5/Stdio (cstrike)
Exe build: 15:00:16 Jul 21 2004 (2827)
STEAM Auth Server
couldn't exec language.cfg
Server IP address 127.0.1.1:27015

Metamod version 1.19p28 Copyright (c) 2001-2006 Will Day
    Patch: Metamod-P (mm-p) v28 Copyright (c) 2004-2006 Jussi Kivilinna
  Metamod comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `meta gpl'.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
  under certain conditions; type `meta gpl' for details.

AMX Mod X version 1.75a Copyright (c) 2004-2006 AMX Mod X Development Team
  AMX Mod X comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `amxx gpl'.
  This is free software and you are welcome to redistribute it under
  certain conditions; type 'amxx gpl' for details.

scandir failed:/home/klaus/hlds/./valve/SAVE
scandir failed:/home/klaus/hlds/./platform/SAVE
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: -------- Mapchange to de_dust --------
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "shero.amxx" failed to load: Module/Library "shero" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_anubis.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_aquaman.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_batman.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_blackpanther.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_hero_level") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_bomberman.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_captaina.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_cyclops.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_daredevil.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_dazzler.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_dracula.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_flash.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_hero_speed") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_grandmaster.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_hobgoblin.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_hulk.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_stunplayer") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_humantorch.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_ironman.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_kamikaze.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_magneto.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_mystique.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_hero_level") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_punisher.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_shadowcat.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_skeletor.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_spiderman.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_hero_grav") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_superman.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_hero_grav") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_wolverine.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_xavier.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "shero.amxx" failed to load: Module/Library "shero" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_anubis.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_aquaman.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_batman.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_blackpanther.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_hero_level") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_bomberman.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_captaina.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_cyclops.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_daredevil.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_dazzler.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_dracula.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_flash.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_hero_speed") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_grandmaster.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_hobgoblin.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_hulk.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_stunplayer") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_humantorch.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_ironman.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_kamikaze.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_magneto.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_mystique.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_hero_level") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_punisher.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_shadowcat.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_skeletor.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_spiderman.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_hero_grav") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_superman.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_hero_grav") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_wolverine.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/19/2006 - 19:37:30: [AMXX] Plugin "sh_xavier.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.

i have look in modules.ini but i cant find any thing whats wrong!

Code:

;;;
; To enable a module, remove the semi-colon (;) in front of its name.
; If it's not here, simply add it its name, one per line.
; You don't need to write the _amxx part or the file extension.
;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;; SQL Modules usually need to be enabled manually ;;
;; You can have any number on at a time.  Use      ;;
;;  amx_sql_type in sql.cfg to specify the default ;;

;mysql
;sqlite

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;; Put third party modules below here.              ;;
;; You can just list their names, without the _amxx ;;
;;  or file extension.                              ;;

;; These modules will be auto-detected and loaded  ;;
;;  as needed.  You do not need to enable them here ;;
;;  unless you have problems.                      ;;

fun
;engine
;fakemeta
;geoip
;sockets
;regex
;nvault
cstrike
csx

and the plugins.ini

Code:

; AMX Mod X plugins

; Admin Base - Always one has to be activated
admin.amxx                ; admin base (required for any admin-related)
;admin_sql.amxx                ; admin base - SQL version (comment admin.amxx)

; Basic
admincmd.amxx                ; basic admin console commands
adminhelp.amxx                ; help command for admin console commands
adminslots.amxx                ; slot reservation
multilingual.amxx        ; Multi-Lingual management

; Menus
menufront.amxx                ; front-end for admin menus
cmdmenu.amxx                ; command menu (speech, settings)
plmenu.amxx                ; players menu (kick, ban, client cmds.)
;telemenu.amxx                ; teleport menu (Fun Module required!)
mapsmenu.amxx                ; maps menu (vote, changelevel)

; Chat / Messages
adminchat.amxx                ; console chat commands
antiflood.amxx                ; prevent clients from chat-flooding the server
scrollmsg.amxx                ; displays a scrolling message
imessage.amxx                ; displays information messages
adminvote.amxx                ; vote commands

; Map related
nextmap.amxx                ; displays next map in mapcycle
mapchooser.amxx                ; allows to vote for next map
timeleft.amxx                ; displays time left on map

; Configuration
pausecfg.amxx                ; allows to pause and unpause some plugins
statscfg.amxx                ; allows to manage stats plugins via menu and commands

; Counter-Strike
restmenu.amxx                ; restrict weapons menu
statsx.amxx                ; stats on death or round end (CSX Module required!)
miscstats.amxx                ; bunch of events announcement for Counter-Strike
stats_logging.amxx        ; weapons stats logging (CSX Module required!)

; Custom - Add 3rd party plugins here

;SuperHero Mod
shero.amxx
sh_anubis.amxx
sh_aquaman.amxx
sh_batman.amxx
sh_blackpanther.amxx
sh_bomberman.amxx
sh_captaina.amxx
sh_cyclops.amxx
sh_daredevil.amxx
sh_dazzler.amxx
sh_dracula.amxx
sh_flash.amxx
sh_grandmaster.amxx
sh_hobgoblin.amxx
sh_hulk.amxx
sh_humantorch.amxx
sh_ironman.amxx
sh_kamikaze.amxx
sh_magneto.amxx
sh_mystique.amxx
sh_punisher.amxx
sh_shadowcat.amxx
sh_skeletor.amxx
sh_spiderman.amxx
sh_superman.amxx
sh_wolverine.amxx
sh_xavier.amxx

Edit (vittu): edited into code blocks cause that's just annoying without them.

Freecode 07-19-2006 16:26

Sounds like your using the 2.001a plugin with 2.002 module.

Klaus 07-19-2006 16:53

I have today install CS 1.6 and only metamod, standard amxmodx and amxmodx cstrike and sh mod 2.002!

configure the liblist.gam and modules.ini in /addons/metamod/

and then start the server!

without sh mod there are no trouble!

with sh mod trouble!

i have at 1 year SH - mod 1.18d and all is great! now i will upgrade and first test local at my home!

Plz Help!

Thx Klaus

Freecode 07-19-2006 17:16

post your liblist.gam , plugins.ini, modules.ini

red123 07-19-2006 17:56

On my server is says all the heroes are loaded but I can't pick heroes in the server no heroes show up. I can't even do /herolist, /myheroes, etc.

Code:

Currently loaded plugins:
name              version  author            file            status 
Admin Base        1.75    AMXX Dev Team    admin.amxx      running 
Admin Commands    1.75    AMXX Dev Team    admincmd.amxx    running 
Admin Help        1.75    AMXX Dev Team    adminhelp.amxx  running 
Slots Reservation  1.75    AMXX Dev Team    adminslots.amxx  running 
Multi-Lingual Sys  1.75    AMXX Dev Team    multilingual.am  running 
Menus Front-End    1.75    AMXX Dev Team    menufront.amxx  running 
Commands Menu      1.75    AMXX Dev Team    cmdmenu.amxx    running 
Players Menu      1.75    AMXX Dev Team    plmenu.amxx      running 
Maps Menu          1.75    AMXX Dev Team    mapsmenu.amxx    running 
Admin Chat        1.75    AMXX Dev Team    adminchat.amxx  running 
Anti Flood        1.75    AMXX Dev Team    antiflood.amxx  running 
Scrolling Message  1.75    AMXX Dev Team    scrollmsg.amxx  running 
Info. Messages    1.75    AMXX Dev Team    imessage.amxx    running 
Admin Votes        1.75    AMXX Dev Team    adminvote.amxx  running 
NextMap            1.75    AMXX Dev Team    nextmap.amxx    running 
Nextmap Chooser    1.75    AMXX Dev Team    mapchooser.amxx  running 
TimeLeft          1.75    AMXX Dev Team    timeleft.amxx    running 
Pause Plugins      1.75    AMXX Dev Team    pausecfg.amxx    running 
Stats Configurati  1.75    AMXX Dev Team    statscfg.amxx    running 
StatsX            1.75    AMXX Dev Team    statsx.amxx      running 
Amx_Super All-In-  2.0      bmann_420/AMX(x)  amx_super.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Anubis  1.18    AssKicR/JTP10181  sh_anubis.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Aquaman  1.18    AssKicR/Lazy/JTP  sh_aquaman.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Batman  1.18    {HOJ} Batman/JTP  sh_batman.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Bomberm  1.18    AssKicR          sh_bomberman.am  running 
SUPERHERO Captain  1.18    {HOJ} Batman/JTP  sh_captaina.amx  running 
SUPERHERO Cyclops  1.18    AssKicR/Batman/J  sh_cyclops.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Daredev  1.18    {HOJ} Batman/JTP  sh_daredevil.am  running 
SUPERHERO Dazzler  1.18    {HOJ} Batman      sh_dazzler.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Dracula  1.18    {HOJ} Batman/JTP  sh_dracula.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Flash    1.18    {HOJ} Batman      sh_flash.amxx    running 
SUPERHERO Hobgobl  1.18    {HOJ} Batman/JTP  sh_hobgoblin.am  running 
SUPERHERO Hulk    1.18    {HOJ} Batman      sh_hulk.amxx    running 
SUPERHERO Human T  1.18    {HOJ} Batman/JTP  sh_humantorch.a  running 
SUPERHERO Ironman  1.18    {HOJ} Batman/JTP  sh_ironman.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Kamikaz  1.18    AssKicR/JTP10181  sh_kamikaze.amx  running 
SUPERHERO Magneto  1.18    AssKicR / JTP101  sh_magneto.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Mystiqu  1.18    {HOJ} Batman      sh_mystique.amx  running 
SUPERHERO Nightcr  1.18    {HOJ} Batman      sh_nightcrawler  running 
SUPERHERO Punishe  1.18    {HOJ} Batman      sh_punisher.amx  running 
SUPERHERO Skeleto  1.18    {HOJ} Batman      sh_skeletor.amx  running 
SUPERHERO Spider-  1.18    {HOJ} Batman/JTP  sh_spiderman.am  running 
SUPERHERO Superma  1.18    {HOJ} Batman      sh_superman.amx  running 
SUPERHERO Wind Wa  1.18    AssKicR/JTP10181  sh_windwalker.a  running 
SUPERHERO Wolveri  1.18    {HOJ}Batman/JTP1  sh_wolverine.am  running 
SUPERHERO Xavier  1.18    {HOJ} Batman      sh_xavier.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Zeus    1.18    {HOJ} Batman/JTP  sh_zeus.amxx    running 
SUPERHERO Goten    1.3      buttface / vittu  sh_goten.amxx    running 
SUPERHERO Gohan    1.2      sharky            sh_gohan.amxx    running 
SUPERHERO Goku    1.5      |RIC|_ALBANIAN /  sh_goku.amxx    running 
SUPERHERO Bazooka  4.0      JTP10181 / AssKi  sh_bazooka.amxx  running 
unknown            unknown  unknown          sh_batgirl.amxx  bad load
SUPERHERO Neo Rel  1.3      JTP10181/[Pentiu  sh_neoreloaded.  running 
SUPERHERO Exodus  1.2      Freecode / Rabid  sh_exodus.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Cola Lo  1.2      Dr Dream          sh_cola.amxx    running 
SUPERHERO Invisib  1.1      Glooba            sh_inviswoman.a  running 
SUPERHERO The Tic  1.1      vittu            sh_thetick.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO frieza  1.1      Gorlag/Batman  /  sh_frieza.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO AfterBu  1.2      [FTW]-S.W.A.T    sh_afterburn.am  running 
SUPERHERO Scorpio  2.3      ReVeNgIsT/yang/v  sh_scorpion.amx  running 
SUPERHERO Uncle S  1.1      AssKicR / vittu  sh_unclesam.amx  running 
SUPERHERO Grim Re  1.1      SniperX          sh_grimreaper.a  running 
SUPERHERO Slayer  1.0      Mydas            sh_slayer.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Bass    1.3      Op                sh_bass.amxx    running 
SUPERHERO Vash th  1.4      sharky / vittu    sh_vash.amxx    running 
SUPERHERO Casper  1.1      BLU3 V1Z10N / ma  sh_casper.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Alien G  1.1      LiToViEtBoI/[SiN  sh_agrunt.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Agent    1.2      AssKicR & -|-LoA  sh_agent.amxx    running 
SUPERHERO Bishop  1.1      scoutPractice    sh_bishop.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Demolit  1.2.1    AssKicR / jtp101  sh_demoman.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Dr. Str  1.2      Mr. Sparkle      sh_drstrange.am  running 
SUPERHERO Gambit  1.3      Vectren / vittu  sh_gambit.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Jubilee  1.1      SRGrty / JTP1018  sh_jubilee.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Morpheu  1.3      RadidEskimo & Fr  sh_morpheus.amx  running 
unknown            unknown  unknown          sh_poinsinivy.a  bad load
unknown            unknown  unknown          sh_rattler.ammx  bad load
SUPERHERO Snake    1.2      Taker            sh_snake.amxx    running 
SUPERHERO Super S  1.0      vittu            sh_ssjgohan.amx  running 
SUPERHERO Beast    1.0      Vectren          sh_beast.amxx    running 
SUPERHERO Darth M  1.2      Chivas2973        sh_darthmaul.am  running 
SUPERHERO Dr. Doo  1.2      Necroscope        sh_drdoom.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Fartman  1.4      RichoDemus / Ass  sh_fartman.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Hawkeye  1.1      a|eX / AssKicR    sh_hawkeye.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Madness  1.3      Assassin          sh_madness.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Mr. Fre  1.2.1    SRGrty / JTP1018  sh_mrfreeze.amx  running 
SUPERHERO Raiden  1.2      N4m3LesS`Jay      sh_raiden.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Riddick  1.0      JTP10181          sh_riddick.amxx  running 
SUPERHERO Sonic    1.2      D-unit            sh_sonic.amxx    running 
SUPERHERO Steel    1.0      HeKTiK ChAoS      sh_steel.amxx    running 
SUPERHERO Rambo    1.1      Glooba            sh_rambo.amxx    running 
90 plugins, 87 running

] meta list
Code:

Currently loaded plugins:
      description      stat pend  file              vers      src  load  unlod
 [ 1] AMX Mod X        RUN  -    amxmodx_mm.dll    v1.75a    ini  ANY  ANY 
 [ 2] Fun              RUN  -    fun_amxx.dll      v1.75    pl1  ANY  ANY 
 [ 3] Engine          RUN  -    engine_amxx.dll  v1.75    pl1  ANY  ANY 
 [ 4] FakeMeta        RUN  -    fakemeta_amxx.dl  v1.75    pl1  ANY  ANY 
 [ 5] CStrike          RUN  -    cstrike_amxx.dll  v1.75    pl1  ANY  ANY 
 [ 6] CSX              RUN  -    csx_amxx.dll      v1.75    pl1  ANY  ANY 
6 plugins, 6 running

Code:

game "Condition Zero"
url_info "www.cs-conditionzero.com"
url_dl ""
version "1.0"
size "184000000"
svonly "0"
secure "1"
type "multiplayer_only"
cldll "1"
hlversion "1111"
nomodels "1"
nohimodel "1"
mpentity "info_player_start"
//gamedll "dlls\mp.dll"
//gamedll_linux "dlls/cs_i386.so"
trainmap "tr_1"
fallback_dir "cstrike"
detailed_textures "1"
gamedll "addons\metamod\dlls\metamod.dll"
gamedll_linux "addons/metamod/dlls/metamod_i386.so"

Code:

;;;
;;;

;; You can have any number on at a time.  Use      ;;
;;  amx_sql_type in sql.cfg to specify the default ;;

;mysql
;sqlite

;; Put third party modules below here.              ;;
;;  or file extension.                              ;;

;; These modules will be auto-detected and loaded  ;;
;;  as needed.  You do not need to enable them here ;;
;;  unless you have problems.                      ;;

fun
engine
fakemeta
;geoip
;sockets
;regex
;nvault
cstrike
csx

Code:

; AMX Mod X plugins

admin.amxx        ; admin base (required for any admin-related)
;admin_sql.amxx        ; admin base - SQL version (comment admin.amxx)

; Basic
admincmd.amxx        ; basic admin console commands
adminhelp.amxx        ; help command for admin console commands
adminslots.amxx        ; slot reservation
multilingual.amxx    ; Multi-Lingual management

; Menus
menufront.amxx        ; front-end for admin menus
cmdmenu.amxx        ; command menu (speech, settings)
plmenu.amxx        ; players menu (kick, ban, client cmds.)
;telemenu.amxx        ; teleport menu (Fun Module required!)
mapsmenu.amxx        ; maps menu (vote, changelevel)

; Chat / Messages
adminchat.amxx        ; console chat commands
antiflood.amxx        ; prevent clients from chat-flooding the server
scrollmsg.amxx        ; displays a scrolling message
imessage.amxx        ; displays information messages
adminvote.amxx        ; vote commands

; Map related
nextmap.amxx        ; displays next map in mapcycle
mapchooser.amxx        ; allows to vote for next map
timeleft.amxx        ; displays time left on map

; Configuration
pausecfg.amxx        ; allows to pause and unpause some plugins
statscfg.amxx        ; allows to manage stats plugins via menu and commands

; Counter-Strike
;restmenu.amxx        ; restrict weapons menu
statsx.amxx        ; stats on death or round end (CSX Module required!)
;miscstats.amxx        ; bunch of events announcement for Counter-Strike
;stats_logging.amxx    ; weapons stats logging (CSX Module required!)

amx_super.amxx

Freecode 07-19-2006 18:20

Those are plugin heroes. Not module. You didnt install the module nor the module heroes.

red123 07-19-2006 18:31

Module heros huh where do i get this module hero plugin

Freecode 07-19-2006 18:32

No im saying that your posting in the module thread when you dont have the module or any of the module heroes.
You are running this verison of SH Mod
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=34425

red123 07-19-2006 18:39

Oh, Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Edit: How do i switch to module hero it seems easier and better.

Jonathan Young 07-19-2006 18:47

Download module and its heroes and put it on the server. Put the name of the module in the modules.ini and put the module (only) heroes in the plugins folder and copy/paste the names in plugins.ini, you should be done.

mindblitz 07-19-2006 18:48

Is there a way to put the xp display on the bottom corner instead of in the middle?

red123 07-19-2006 19:09

Johnathon can you show me step by step on how to set up a module server I already have 1.75a amxx install what do i do next.

Freecode 07-19-2006 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by red123
Johnathon can you show me step by step on how to set up a module server I already have 1.75a amxx install what do i do next.

Download the zip on the first page. and unzip everything into cstrike/addons folder. It if asks you to overwrite then say yes. and everything else should work automaticaly.

Quote:

Is there a way to put the xp display on the bottom corner instead of in the middle?
In your cstrike options -> Multiplayer -> advanced -> uncheck the "Center player names" box

red123 07-19-2006 19:36

I get bad load when i try to start my server now

Freecode 07-19-2006 20:38

Quote:

I get bad load when i try to start my server now

that doesnt tell me anything.
Maybe you can post amxx plugins list, amxx modules list
make sure you have shero_amxx.dll/so in modules folder and shero.amxx in plugins folder.

red123 07-19-2006 20:43

; AMX Mod X plugins

admin.amxx ; admin base (required for any admin-related)
;admin_sql.amxx ; admin base - SQL version (comment admin.amxx)

; Basic
admincmd.amxx ; basic admin console commands
adminhelp.amxx ; help command for admin console commands
adminslots.amxx ; slot reservation
multilingual.amxx ; Multi-Lingual management

; Menus
menufront.amxx ; front-end for admin menus
cmdmenu.amxx ; command menu (speech, settings)
plmenu.amxx ; players menu (kick, ban, client cmds.)
;telemenu.amxx ; teleport menu (Fun Module required!)
mapsmenu.amxx ; maps menu (vote, changelevel)

; Chat / Messages
adminchat.amxx ; console chat commands
antiflood.amxx ; prevent clients from chat-flooding the server
scrollmsg.amxx ; displays a scrolling message
imessage.amxx ; displays information messages
adminvote.amxx ; vote commands

; Map related
nextmap.amxx ; displays next map in mapcycle
mapchooser.amxx ; allows to vote for next map
timeleft.amxx ; displays time left on map

; Configuration
pausecfg.amxx ; allows to pause and unpause some plugins
statscfg.amxx ; allows to manage stats plugins via menu and commands

; Counter-Strike
;restmenu.amxx ; restrict weapons menu
statsx.amxx ; stats on death or round end (CSX Module required!)
;miscstats.amxx ; bunch of events announcement for Counter-Strike
;stats_logging.amxx ; weapons stats logging (CSX Module required!)

;SuperHero Mod
shero.amxx
shero_merchant.amxx
shero_mercyxp.amxx
shero_adminmenu.amxx
//-----------------------------------------
sh_abomination.amxx
sh_achilles.amxx
sh_alien.amxx
sh_anubis.amxx
sh_aquaman.amxx
sh_ash.amxx
sh_batgirl.amxx
sh_batman.amxx
sh_beast.amxx
sh_blackpanther.amxx
sh_blink.amxx
sh_blob.amxx
sh_bomberman.amxx
sh_bombsquad.amxx
sh_captaina.amxx
sh_catwoman.amxx
sh_cola.amxx
sh_cyclone.amxx
sh_cyclops.amxx
sh_daredevil.amxx
sh_dazzler.amxx
sh_deman.amxx
sh_demoman.amxx
sh_dracula.amxx
sh_empyrean.amxx
sh_explosion.amxx
sh_flash.amxx
sh_frogger.amxx
sh_grandmaster.amxx
sh_hobgoblin.amxx
sh_hulk.amxx
sh_humantorch.amxx
sh_ironman.amxx
sh_jolt.amxx
sh_juggernaut.amxx
sh_justice.amxx
sh_kamikaze.amxx
sh_madness.amxx
sh_magneto.amxx
sh_mesmero.amxx
//sh_mesmero_auto.amxx
sh_mirage.amxx
sh_morpheus.amxx
sh_mystique.amxx
sh_penguin.amxx
sh_poisonivy.amxx
sh_pokemon.amxx
sh_probe.amxx
sh_psylocke.amxx
sh_punisher.amxx
sh_rattler.amxx
sh_robin.amxx
sh_roboky.amxx
sh_shadowcat.amxx
sh_shangchi.amxx
sh_sikorsky.amxx
sh_skeletor.amxx
sh_slayer.amxx
sh_speedball.amxx
sh_spiderman.amxx
sh_superman.amxx
sh_thing.amxx
sh_tyrael.amxx
sh_vash.amxx
sh_wolverine.amxx
sh_wolverine_model.amxx
sh_wonderwoman.amxx
sh_xavier.amxx

;;;
;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;
;; You can have any number on at a time. Use ;;
;; amx_sql_type in sql.cfg to specify the default ;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;

;mysql
;sqlite

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;
;; Put third party modules below here. ;;
;; or file extension. ;;

;; These modules will be auto-detected and loaded ;;
;; as needed. You do not need to enable them here ;;
;; unless you have problems. ;;

fun
;engine
;fakemeta
;geoip
;sockets
;regex
;nvault
cstrike
csx

Freecode 07-19-2006 20:48

type amxx modules and amxx plugins and post what you get?

red123 07-19-2006 20:49

name version author status
[ 1] Fun 1.75 AMX Mod X Dev Team running
[ 2] CStrike 1.75 AMX Mod X Dev Team running
[ 3] CSX 1.75 AMX Mod X Dev Team running
[ 4] Engine 1.75 AMX Mod X Dev Team running
[ 5] FakeMeta 1.75 AMX Mod X Dev Team running
5 modules, 5 correct

name version author file status
[ 1] Admin Base 1.75 AMXX Dev Team admin.amxx running
[ 2] Admin Commands 1.75 AMXX Dev Team admincmd.amxx running
[ 3] Admin Help 1.75 AMXX Dev Team adminhelp.amxx running
[ 4] Slots Reservation 1.75 AMXX Dev Team adminslots.amxx running
[ 5] Multi-Lingual System 1.75 AMXX Dev Team multilingual.am running
[ 6] Menus Front-End 1.75 AMXX Dev Team menufront.amxx running
[ 7] Commands Menu 1.75 AMXX Dev Team cmdmenu.amxx running
[ 8] Players Menu 1.75 AMXX Dev Team plmenu.amxx running
[ 9] Maps Menu 1.75 AMXX Dev Team mapsmenu.amxx running
[ 10] Admin Chat 1.75 AMXX Dev Team adminchat.amxx running
[ 11] Anti Flood 1.75 AMXX Dev Team antiflood.amxx running
[ 12] Scrolling Message 1.75 AMXX Dev Team scrollmsg.amxx running
[ 13] Info. Messages 1.75 AMXX Dev Team imessage.amxx running
[ 14] Admin Votes 1.75 AMXX Dev Team adminvote.amxx running
[ 15] NextMap 1.75 AMXX Dev Team nextmap.amxx running
[ 16] Nextmap Chooser 1.75 AMXX Dev Team mapchooser.amxx running
[ 17] TimeLeft 1.75 AMXX Dev Team timeleft.amxx running
[ 18] Pause Plugins 1.75 AMXX Dev Team pausecfg.amxx running
[ 19] Stats Configuration 1.75 AMXX Dev Team statscfg.amxx running
[ 20] StatsX 1.75 AMXX Dev Team statsx.amxx running
[ 21] unknown unknown unknown shero.amxx bad load
[ 22] unknown unknown unknown shero_merchant. bad load
[ 23] unknown unknown unknown shero_mercyxp.a bad load
[ 24] unknown unknown unknown shero_adminmenu bad load
[ 25] unknown unknown unknown sh_abomination. bad load
[ 26] unknown unknown unknown sh_achilles.amx bad load
[ 27] unknown unknown unknown sh_alien.amxx bad load
[ 28] unknown unknown unknown sh_anubis.amxx bad load
[ 29] unknown unknown unknown sh_aquaman.amxx bad load
[ 30] unknown unknown unknown sh_ash.amxx bad load
[ 31] unknown unknown unknown sh_batgirl.amxx bad load
[ 32] unknown unknown unknown sh_batman.amxx bad load
[ 33] unknown unknown unknown sh_beast.amxx bad load
[ 34] unknown unknown unknown sh_blackpanther bad load
[ 35] unknown unknown unknown sh_blink.amxx bad load
[ 36] unknown unknown unknown sh_blob.amxx bad load
[ 37] unknown unknown unknown sh_bomberman.am bad load
[ 38] unknown unknown unknown sh_bombsquad.am bad load
[ 39] unknown unknown unknown sh_captaina.amx bad load
[ 40] unknown unknown unknown sh_catwoman.amx bad load
[ 41] unknown unknown unknown sh_cola.amxx bad load
[ 42] unknown unknown unknown sh_cyclone.amxx bad load
[ 43] unknown unknown unknown sh_cyclops.amxx bad load
[ 44] unknown unknown unknown sh_daredevil.am bad load
[ 45] unknown unknown unknown sh_dazzler.amxx bad load
[ 46] unknown unknown unknown sh_deman.amxx bad load
[ 47] unknown unknown unknown sh_demoman.amxx bad load
[ 48] unknown unknown unknown sh_dracula.amxx bad load
[ 49] unknown unknown unknown sh_empyrean.amx bad load
[ 50] unknown unknown unknown sh_explosion.am bad load
[ 51] unknown unknown unknown sh_flash.amxx bad load
[ 52] unknown unknown unknown sh_frogger.amxx bad load
[ 53] unknown unknown unknown sh_grandmaster. bad load
[ 54] unknown unknown unknown sh_hobgoblin.am bad load
[ 55] unknown unknown unknown sh_hulk.amxx bad load
[ 56] unknown unknown unknown sh_humantorch.a bad load
[ 57] unknown unknown unknown sh_ironman.amxx bad load
[ 58] unknown unknown unknown sh_jolt.amxx bad load
[ 59] unknown unknown unknown sh_juggernaut.a bad load
[ 60] unknown unknown unknown sh_justice.amxx bad load
[ 61] unknown unknown unknown sh_kamikaze.amx bad load
[ 62] unknown unknown unknown sh_madness.amxx bad load
[ 63] unknown unknown unknown sh_magneto.amxx bad load
[ 64] unknown unknown unknown sh_mesmero.amxx bad load
[ 65] unknown unknown unknown sh_mirage.amxx bad load
[ 66] unknown unknown unknown sh_morpheus.amx bad load
[ 67] unknown unknown unknown sh_mystique.amx bad load
[ 68] unknown unknown unknown sh_penguin.amxx bad load
[ 69] unknown unknown unknown sh_poisonivy.am bad load
[ 70] unknown unknown unknown sh_pokemon.amxx bad load
[ 71] unknown unknown unknown sh_probe.amxx bad load
[ 72] unknown unknown unknown sh_psylocke.amx bad load
[ 73] unknown unknown unknown sh_punisher.amx bad load
[ 74] unknown unknown unknown sh_rattler.amxx bad load
[ 75] unknown unknown unknown sh_robin.amxx bad load
[ 76] unknown unknown unknown sh_roboky.amxx bad load
[ 77] unknown unknown unknown sh_shadowcat.am bad load
[ 78] unknown unknown unknown sh_shangchi.amx bad load
[ 79] unknown unknown unknown sh_sikorsky.amx bad load
[ 80] unknown unknown unknown sh_skeletor.amx bad load
[ 81] unknown unknown unknown sh_slayer.amxx bad load
[ 82] unknown unknown unknown sh_speedball.am bad load
[ 83] unknown unknown unknown sh_spiderman.am bad load
[ 84] unknown unknown unknown sh_superman.amx bad load
[ 85] unknown unknown unknown sh_thing.amxx bad load
[ 86] unknown unknown unknown sh_tyrael.amxx bad load
[ 87] unknown unknown unknown sh_vash.amxx bad load
[ 88] unknown unknown unknown sh_wolverine.am bad load
[ 89] unknown unknown unknown sh_wolverine_mo bad load
[ 90] unknown unknown unknown sh_wonderwoman. bad load
[ 91] unknown unknown unknown sh_xavier.amxx bad load
( 21) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_xpgiven") - check your modules.ini.
( 22) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_user_xp") - check your modules.ini.
( 23) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
( 24) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
( 25) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
( 26) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 27) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 28) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 29) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 30) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 31) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_hero_level") - check your modules.ini.
( 32) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 33) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_hero_speed") - check your modules.ini.
( 34) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_hero_level") - check your modules.ini.
( 35) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_stunplayer") - check your modules.ini.
( 36) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_hero_level") - check your modules.ini.
( 37) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 38) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 39) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
( 40) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
( 41) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_hero_speed") - check your modules.ini.
( 42) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 43) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 44) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 45) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
( 46) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_user_xp") - check your modules.ini.
( 47) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_hero_level") - check your modules.ini.
( 48) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
( 49) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_max_hp") - check your modules.ini.
( 50) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 51) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_hero_speed") - check your modules.ini.
( 52) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 53) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_user_xp") - check your modules.ini.
( 54) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 55) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_stunplayer") - check your modules.ini.
( 56) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 57) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 58) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 59) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_hero_level") - check your modules.ini.
( 60) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_hero_speed") - check your modules.ini.
( 61) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 62) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 63) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 64) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 65) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_hero_level") - check your modules.ini.
( 66) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 67) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_hero_level") - check your modules.ini.
( 68) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 69) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
( 70) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 71) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 72) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 73) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 74) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
( 75) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 76) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_hero_vars") - check your modules.ini.
( 77) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 78) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_user_xp") - check your modules.ini.
( 79) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_user_xp") - check your modules.ini.
( 80) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_get_user_lvl") - check your modules.ini.
( 81) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 82) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 83) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_hero_grav") - check your modules.ini.
( 84) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_set_hero_grav") - check your modules.ini.
( 85) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_max_hp") - check your modules.ini.
( 86) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 87) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 88) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 89) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
( 90) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_hero_level") - check your modules.ini.
( 91) Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "sh_server_info") - check your modules.ini.
91 plugins, 20 running

mindblitz 07-19-2006 21:03

so..is there anyway to change the placement of the xp on the bottom?

Jonathan Young 07-19-2006 21:11

Please read the read from freecodes post.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freecode
Download the zip on the first page. and unzip everything into cstrike/addons folder. It if asks you to overwrite then say yes. and everything else should work automaticaly.

In your cstrike options -> Multiplayer -> advanced -> uncheck the "Center player names" box

red123 07-19-2006 21:36

Want to help me?

Freecode 07-19-2006 21:38

Quote:

Want to help me?

Check your amxmodx/modules/ folder and make sure you have shero_amxx.dll/shero_amxx_i386.so file in there

red123 07-19-2006 22:08

I have those in there, the super hero powers worked fine till i use emp module package to add more heroes. hope that helps

vittu 07-19-2006 22:21

you need to add the superhero module to your modules.ini

red123 07-19-2006 22:23

what do i add to it add the name of the heroes?

vittu 07-19-2006 22:29

Put the modules name in the modules.ini, your not loading the module at all

red123 07-19-2006 22:42

im sorry im new to this stuff what is the modules name