AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=109006)

cybersquare420 11-18-2009 08:49

Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger

great to see someone pick this up... r-rehl has started chasing women and lost interest in development... i asked him about it a while back...
i have one request... I run a bot server, and the bots all score to one account, so in 1 day they will amass over 100000 points, and take fiorst place unless i delete the account every day...
I was wondering if u could put a fake client check into the code to stop the database from recording points for the bots. I still want the players to get kill points for killing the bots, just no score for bots killing/capping etc.
also, on that note, it would be cool if there was a cvar for adjusting the points awarded for a bot kill... sm_bot_point_ratio 1.0 or something similar... the bots are less of a challenge than a real player, so i would like to give 1/2 points for killing a bot...
As always i am willing to guinee-pig any development u may do before release (i did this for r_rehl as well) pm me if u are interested in a windows dedicated server for testing, i have several.

thanx in advance

DarthNinja 11-18-2009 16:26

Well at the moment I'm trying to avoid updating the plugin, although I'm keeping a list of changes that need to be done.

If you want, I can add a check to the php web form so that bots don't show up on the rankings...
I could have that done in a day or two, let me know :wink:

cybersquare420 11-18-2009 20:46

thanx... but im afraid that wont do it... i need to block their score from being written to the database...

but i do appreciate you answering me so fast...
thanx anyway... guess i can go back to pestering the author... lol... he said he would do it for me someday... but someday has yet to come... lol

DarthNinja 11-19-2009 01:54

Alright, I'll see about editing the plugin shouldn't be to hard... hopefully.
I'll see if I can do it this weekend.

cybersquare420 11-19-2009 08:41

u rock, man!! + Karma!!

hope i not being a pest.. was not my intention :)

Evil-Dragon 11-20-2009 11:49

Did that code help with translating the steam ids into community id's?

Btw, i've had this working for a while now at: http://www.evil-dragon.co.uk/tf2server/index.php

Works nicely.

DarthNinja 11-20-2009 14:07

To be honest I haven't tried it yet, L4D2 kinda ate up all my free time for the last week :nono:

I'd like to get the steamID calculation and bot check added to the site/plugin this weekend hopefully

The JCS 11-23-2009 17:34

Could you add support to translations on the plugin?

I've made a custom webinterface in portuguese, but I don't want hard code the plugin translation

DarthNinja 11-23-2009 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by The JCS (Post 997383)
Could you add support to translations on the plugin?

I've made a custom webinterface in portuguese, but I don't want hard code the plugin translation

Could you elaborate more on what you want? (I'm not 100% sure what you're asking)
If you're asking for a setting in a config file what would let you toggle language settings, I could do that fairly easily. However I would rather have multi-language support so people can click a flag at the top of the page to change the language (or something like that).
I'll see about adding that soon-ish...

Coming soon-er-ish (hopefully tonight) will be a bunch of client profile controls:
  • View Profile
  • View Backpack
  • View Achievements (stock TF2 ones)
  • View custom achievements (if server is running this plugin)
  • Add as friend
  • Send a steam message (if added as a friend)
  • Invite to group (if logged into steam)
I have to wait a little while before I can install the custom achievements plugin and test that out... :grrr:

The JCS 11-23-2009 18:41

I just want the translation support on the PLUGIN...