AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Sudden Death Melee Redux (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=89658)

Freelancer 06-19-2008 19:52

Re: TF2: Sudden Death Melee Redux

Not working after pyro update for obvious reasons :) just thought I would warn peeps its might likely crash the server. It happened on our win2k3 box.

no one else having a problem with it ? hmm might have been the sm update need then will give it awhirl on a test box.

bl4nk 06-20-2008 20:59

@skull the troll: What SM version are you using?

@Freelancer: What is the obvious reason? Are there any errors in your logs? Does it say <Failed> next to the plugin name on your plugin list?

Freelancer 06-20-2008 23:45

Just tired it again and it shows main weapon at start of melee and if you select melee it does locks it but a health/ammo locker allows all weapons again.

MetaMod:Source v1.6.1.671V, SourceMod v1.0.3-svn
win2k3 box

Shows as load, refreshed via console , also reloaded via console.
No errors in the logs.

bl4nk 06-21-2008 00:52

Um, the weapon lockers shouldn't be accessible during sudden death. That's not something my plugin controls.

Molson Fuels My Rage 06-21-2008 04:08

since the update... this plugin is crashing my server when executed. Running SM 1.0.1.2130 on a linux server. I'll try updating SM to newest stable version of 1.0.2 :grrr:

BTW, forcerespawn command still doesn't work for me, using the most recent version of this from the first page still sets timer to 0:00, and the round continues... no stalemate. :cry:

bl4nk 06-21-2008 04:25

Yeah, updating your SM is probably the best thing to do. I played multiple rounds of sudden death using my plugin tonight, and didn't run into any problems (using the newst 1.0 snapshot).

I figured out that the stalemate command doesn't work so well on CTF maps if the flags keep on getting touched. If the flags don't get touched for a while, stalemate will enable itself. I'll look into a more efficient way to forcing the server into sudden death.

Freelancer 06-21-2008 07:02

btw was tested with sourcemod-1.0.3-r2266

when reported the problem first time was using build 2255 then updated since then for pyro update

Molson Fuels My Rage 06-21-2008 14:36

So, I've updated to sm 1.0.2 .... Still having problems. :| After I updated, forcerespawn still does same thing. And when I test it on hydro and 2 fort, players spawn with all weapons, and stalemate lasts for like 15 seconds, and then round restart, or map change.haven't been getting the crashes like before, but I was only doing solo testing after I updated sm.

In addition, since the update, a whole bunch of commands in our admin menu are crashing the server as well, even after I updated sourcemod :cry:
These are the commands causing crashes, no errors in console btw.
Slay player
Slap player
burn player
firebomb player
drug player
timebomb player - no crash, just doesn't work
Burn player vote

I'm not sure if these are in any way related... But if anyone can help???:oops:

bl4nk 06-21-2008 14:48

Like I said, you have to update to the newest 1.0 snapshot build.

Freelancer 06-21-2008 15:53

look forward to a fix blank as even with the lastest svns this plugin does nt work and crashs the server.