AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Polymorph: Mod Manager (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=111535)

Apollyon 12-28-2009 03:19

Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager

I was just testing it on my test server with my team change plugins. One mod for humans join ct team and the other for humans join t team. The mods worked fine.

DarkGod 12-28-2009 03:53

fysiks is my hero.

patroderix 12-29-2009 04:57

Hi,

I've got some problem with the plugin !

first : the plugin only show me max 8 mods when i type amx_nextmod in the console
and while typing amx_votemod it show me 7 mods
I've got 9 mods
second : when execute the cvar in polymorph folder it rename my server with max 21 characters in hostname

so can you change this and also make it possible to vote for the same mod not as extended
Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english

patroderix 12-29-2009 05:02

Oh sorry
find the bug when only see 8 of my 9 mods the name of the maplist was not right !!

fysiks 12-29-2009 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by patroderix (Post 1034928)
when execute the cvar in polymorph folder it rename my server with max 21 characters in hostname

Fixed in next version. I increased the length by 32 characters. I was using that var for filenames so I never needed something that long until I added in using "hostname".

Quote:

Originally Posted by patroderix (Post 1034928)
also make it possible to vote for the same mod not as extended

I'll have to think about this one. I'm thinking that the cost will outweigh the benefits if I make that easily customizable by a cvar. I could easily make a custom version for you though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by patroderix (Post 1034933)
Oh sorry
find the bug when only see 8 of my 9 mods the name of the maplist was not right !!

If a mod fails to load it will log it in the amx logs. So, if a MOD is missing always check there to see if any failed (and which ones). I'm glad it was an easy fix :).

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkGod (Post 1033562)
fysiks is my hero.

ok.

Apollyon 12-30-2009 01:16

While testing, I commented-out "mapchooser.amxx" in the plugins.ini file like was required with your previous multi-mod plugin. Is this still required? It's not stated in your first post here.

fysiks 12-30-2009 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by fysiks (Post 1013837)
This is a map chooser replacement.

So, yes, you should (must) comment mapchooser.amxx. If you are running gungame then there are special instructions for that using mapchooser.amxx.

patroderix 12-31-2009 10:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by patroderix https://forums.alliedmods.net/images...s/viewpost.gif
also make it possible to vote for the same mod not as extended

I'll have to think about this one. I'm thinking that the cost will outweigh the benefits if I make that easily customizable by a cvar. I could easily make a custom version for you though.

if you can make a version for me without extend map just vote for the mod thanks a lot it is what i want so much

fysiks 12-31-2009 19:41

2 Attachment(s)
Here ya go. It includes the "hostname" fix too. (Not an official release)

Just remind me when I make an official release to re-fix it for your voting request.

Updated: Updated this version to the latest. In fact, it was found that my previous "fix" didn't fix it because there was another variable that was too short. This is fixed now. You can have a longer "hostname" now.

I just now realized that you edited your post to inform me of this issue! Sorry I didn't see it sooner. :|

patroderix 12-31-2009 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by fysiks (Post 1038421)
Here ya go. It includes the "hostname" fix too. (Not an official release)

Just remind me when I make an official release to re-fix it for your voting request.

Oh Thank you very much and an happy new year 2010

It works perfectly for the vote mod but not for the hostname it still 21 characters max