AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Suggestions / Requests (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Can this .sma be edited to bypass the awp limit for certain flags? (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=329028)

Mmiicchhaaeell 12-05-2020 14:49

Can this .sma be edited to bypass the awp limit for certain flags?

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, can anyone help with this .sma, to edit so that the limit applies to all players but those who have one certain flag. (for example b flag - who are vip). I want vip players to be able to buy awp, regardless of the set awp limit.

Mmiicchhaaeell 12-05-2020 14:50

Re: Can this .sma be edited to bypass the awp limit for certain flags?

I uploaded only .sma file, but it made amxx out of it here automatically?

fysiks 12-05-2020 21:17

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmiicchhaaeell (Post 2727600)
Hi, can anyone help with this .sma, to edit so that the limit applies to all players but those who have one certain flag. (for example b flag - who are vip). I want vip players to be able to buy awp, regardless of the set awp limit.

I've attached a version where if a player had flag "b" it will act as if the awp limit is set to 0. Let me know if it works like you requested.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmiicchhaaeell (Post 2727601)
I uploaded only .sma file, but it made amxx out of it here automatically?

Yep, it automatically compiles the code of .sma files. I'm not entirely sure which compiler it's currently using so you might consider compiling it locally with the version of AMX Mod X that you're using.

Mmiicchhaaeell 12-05-2020 22:39

This is the error message I get when I try to compile it:

//// sniperlimit_custom.sma
// C:\Users\mik\Desktop\compiler\compiler\sniper limit_custom.sma(617) : error 017: undefined symbol "id"
// C:\Users\mik\Desktop\compiler\compiler\sniper limit_custom.sma(680) : error 017: undefined symbol "id"
// C:\Users\mik\Desktop\compiler\compiler\sniper limit_custom.sma(863) : error 017: undefined symbol "id"
// C:\Users\mik\Desktop\compiler\compiler\sniper limit_custom.sma(891) : error 017: undefined symbol "id"
//
// 4 Errors.
// Could not locate output file C:\Users\mik\Desktop\compiler\compiler\compil ed\sniperlimit_custom.amx (compile failed).
//
// Compilation Time: 0.22 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Also, if you gonna change something, re edit to make it work, do you mind putting ADMIN_LEVEL_F for "r" flag?

Thanks

fysiks 12-06-2020 17:19

Ok, so I resolved the compilation issues (and tested compiling it). I'm not entirely sure if some of the functionality will make sense with this implemented. I also updated to ADMIN_LEVEL_F. Try it out and see what happens.

Mmiicchhaaeell 12-06-2020 22:32

Great! Thanks so much!!