AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved/Old Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Nani's Oni-Menu 1.1 (Fun Plugin) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=280744)

SkumTomteN 03-23-2016 21:13

Nani's Oni-Menu 1.1 (Fun Plugin)

3 Attachment(s)
Hi, i create an annoying thing so you can troll your players, video is in bottom :)
You can change color, sound, and admin flag in the sma.

Disclaimers:
1. Recommended not to use on more players than 1, it sends a large amount of messages to client.
2. Not tested in a server with real players. only on myself.

Version
*Added 2 natives. (Not tested).
*Added so bots is not supported.
*Cleaned the code a little.

Commands
  • say /oni
  • sayteam /oni
  • amx_oni

Natives
  • set_user_oni(index, set)
  • get_user_oni(index)

Videos

Jhob94 03-23-2016 21:18

Re: Oni-Menu (Fun)

Retarded Awesome plugin
The idea is really cool, didn't saw the code, don't want to see it. I request approval right away for the epicness

SkumTomteN 03-23-2016 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jhob94 (Post 2405141)
Retarded Awesome plugin
The idea is really cool, didn't saw the code, don't want to see it. I request approval right away for the epicness

Approve it.

EFFx 03-23-2016 22:18

Good idea. With CZ tutor message ... idk if will be approved.

SkumTomteN 03-24-2016 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by EFFx (Post 2405153)
Good idea. With CZ tutor message ... idk if will be approved.

Im playing on my local cz server. its a separate plugin. Stop saying things will be unapproved when you dont know anything :)

EFFx 03-24-2016 14:44

Bad plugins need be unapproved no? :D

Jhob94 03-24-2016 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by EFFx (Post 2405314)

He said that tutor message isn't included in this plugin. You are saying it should be unapproved for have tutor messages. And btw, even if it had tutor messages, it could still be approved as long as he assign the plugin for Condition Zero and doesn't support any kind of help for 1.6. But it isn't the case so it's kinda pointless to arg about that.

Freezo Begin 03-24-2016 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by EFFx (Post 2405314)

For god's sake ! stop talking about approved or not.
This plugin will be reviewed by amx mod x approvers ( there is just 3(or maybe 2) actives approvers : Hamleteagle & Arkshine & Bugsy).
Just follow their instructions.

Jhob94 03-24-2016 17:43

Well, i'll be honest, the approval of this plugin will depend on who will review it. If the approver likes Animes, it has a big chance of approval just because it is really fun. I guess Hamleteagle doesn't likes animes, he is more like series guy. Arkshine is more like movies guy. I would say that Bugsy is more like books guy, but who knows, maybe some of them likes anime. We could call backstabnoob anyway.

EFFx 03-24-2016 18:23

I know I will not be the one to approve, but instead of you explain, comes want to talk shit, I answer the same way.