AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Admin Hook (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=17778)

AssKicR 09-08-2005 17:57

Admin Hook

1 Attachment(s)
After i released KZ Multiplugin people have constantly bitching about a hook plugin for admins only, so here it is.. i got tired of the bitching.. You got me.. Took 2min

I take no credit whatsoever for making either the hook or the ninjarope, as hook has been out for a long time and spacedude made the ninjarope. The only thing i did was add that admin thing and a command to grant hook. Have fun

REQUIRED: FUN & ENGINE
Code:
/************************************************************************************************** **** CVARS (FEATURES) **** sv_adminhook         = Turn Plugin On/off **** ADMIN COMMANDS **** ADMIN_LEVEL_A (flag="m") Granting Hook/Rope   = amx_granthook <authid, nick, @team, @all or #userid> <on/off> ADMIN_LEVEL_E (flag="q") || Granted by admin Ninja Rope by Spacedude (slightly modified) & Hook thingy Attaching Rope      = +rope Deattaching Rope        = -rope Attaching Hook      = +hook Deattaching Hook        = -hook **************************************************************************************************/

EKS 09-09-2005 12:07

why not update one of the 4 other hook plugins instead? if all you added was a admin only feature?

AssKicR 09-10-2005 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by EKS
why not update one of the 4 other hook plugins instead? if all you added was a admin only feature?

Lazyness

Chimp 09-25-2005 02:07

i no this is the wrong place to put this but whenever i type @all for the player, it says something about client not being found

FUTURE_1337 10-05-2005 15:16

Re: Admin Hook

umm where do i get fun & engine?
Quote:

Originally Posted by AssKicR
After i released KZ Multiplugin people have constantly bitching about a hook plugin for admins only, so here it is.. i got tired of the bitching.. You got me.. Took 2min

I take no credit whatsoever for making either the hook or the ninjarope, as hook has been out for a long time and spacedude made the ninjarope. The only thing i did was add that admin thing and a command to grant hook. Have fun

REQUIRED: FUN & ENGINE
Code:
/************************************************************************************************** **** CVARS (FEATURES) **** sv_adminhook         = Turn Plugin On/off **** ADMIN COMMANDS **** ADMIN_LEVEL_A (flag="m") Granting Hook/Rope   = amx_granthook <authid, nick, @team, @all or #userid> <on/off> ADMIN_LEVEL_E (flag="q") || Granted by admin Ninja Rope by Spacedude (slightly modified) & Hook thingy Attaching Rope      = +rope Deattaching Rope        = -rope Attaching Hook      = +hook Deattaching Hook        = -hook **************************************************************************************************/

Xanimos 10-05-2005 16:00

amxmodx/configs/modules.ini

uncomment fun and engine modules.

Bringer of Lucid 10-10-2005 19:43

console commands are buggy

Soulseker 10-12-2005 20:53

console commands are not buggy i test it and it work good :lol:
try it so "bind q +hook"
ok? :D

Bringer of Lucid 10-15-2005 14:31

I didnt say that they didnt work, I just said that they are buggy.

Also granting hook to all players does not always work, sometimes certain players for whatever reason "DO not have access to this"

Also If you grant hook to all, any new players joining dont have access.

Soulseker 10-15-2005 16:07

this plugin is specally made for admins
and i think it is for admins then i use it so :D