AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   General (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   About reserve slots for admins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=318689)

GTAmama16 09-14-2019 16:22

About reserve slots for admins

hey guys so i just create a retake server, and i want to make sure that theres 1 slot thats reserve to admin that join, but im not too sure if im doing it right or not, was hoping someone can give me a hand and check if im doing it right or not

so 9 players for retake, and i have override that max player to 10
have sv_visiblemaxplayers 9 in my server cfg
in sourcemod cfg i have
sm_reserve_type 0
sm_reserved_slots 1
sm_hide_slots 1

so am i doing this right? cuz last time im not sure what did i do wrong, thers still slots in the server but the new player are getting kick by the reason "Dropped due to slot reservation"

thanks for the reply :D

raj kaul 09-14-2019 16:41

Re: About reserve slots for admins

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAmama16 (Post 2667001)
hey guys so i just create a retake server, and i want to make sure that theres 1 slot thats reserve to admin that join, but im not too sure if im doing it right or not, was hoping someone can give me a hand and check if im doing it right or not

so 9 players for retake, and i have override that max player to 10
have sv_visiblemaxplayers 9 in my server cfg
in sourcemod cfg i have
sm_reserve_type 0
sm_reserved_slots 1
sm_hide_slots 1

so am i doing this right? cuz last time im not sure what did i do wrong, thers still slots in the server but the new player are getting kick by the reason "Dropped due to slot reservation"

thanks for the reply :D

sm_reserve_type 1

GTAmama16 09-15-2019 01:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj kaul (Post 2667003)
sm_reserve_type 1

now idk why when theres 8 human and ppl cant connect for reason dropped "due to slot reservation"

i have max players set as 10 and when i type status in the console it show, "8 humans 1 bot" max players 9, is that the reason why new player cant connect?

GTAmama16 09-15-2019 01:21

btw i have those setting
sm_reserve_type 1
sm_reserved_slots 1
sm_hide_slots 1

override max players to 10, and need 9 players for retake

when theres 8 players in the game new player join will show " dropped due to slot reservation"

raj kaul 09-15-2019 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTAmama16 (Post 2667017)
now idk why when theres 8 human and ppl cant connect for reason dropped "due to slot reservation"

i have max players set as 10 and when i type status in the console it show, "8 humans 1 bot" max players 9, is that the reason why new player cant connect?

you have max slot 10
1 hidden for vip 1 taken by bot
means you have 8 slots for humans
add 1 more slot or remove bot