AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved/Old Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Save Money (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=281551)

OciXCrom 04-14-2016 06:26

Save Money

1 Attachment(s)
< Save Money >

A very simple plugin that saves players' money for the current map only or forever.

Cvar:
  • sm_maponly <default: "1">
    • 0 = saves the money forever (if you had 8000$ on the previous map, you will start with that much on the next one)
    • 1 = saves money for the current map only (after retry, kick etc.)

Servers using this plugin

Although this is a very simple plugin and is probably used in many servers, I personally can't find a similar one submitted in AlliedMods, so I decided to make one and upload it here.

siriusmd99 04-14-2016 08:32

Re: Save Money

Good job, but have you prevented money load on server restart? (I mean sv_restart 1)

For example I have 8000 $ and I left server

While I'm not in server it happens server restart and after I'm joining I have 8000$ and others have 800 as default start money cvar value.

OciXCrom 04-14-2016 10:07

Hmm, hadn't thought about that. I updated the code and added a check to prevent that. Thank you for mentioning it.

HamletEagle 04-14-2016 10:48

There are a lot of bank plugins, also this one is too simple. Unapproved, but if you want to add more features I can check it again.

EFFx 04-14-2016 19:54

@HamletEagle, what's your features for this plugin?

OciXCrom 04-15-2016 09:15

Sorry, but I only managed to find this in the approved plugins section and it's very different from this one. Mine is a basic plugin that people should use if they want to prevent money loss due to kick, retry, internet problems etc, so it would be nice to have a simple plugin to do the job. I personally can't think of more options to add to it.

HamletEagle 04-15-2016 10:14

From rules:
Quote:

Do not post plugins "just for the sake of it". eg. A fulfilled request may have been useful for one or a few people, but that does not necessarily mean that it has a place in the Approved section. Please take the time to expand your knowledge and produce some quality work.

siriusmd99 04-16-2016 04:22

You can make this plugin a little bit advanced. For example to save money,frags and deaths, teams on next map and on player reconnect (which I requested some days ago) and other things...Maybe someone helps with ideas which can be also saved. And make a cvar with flags like:
0 - all features disabled (plugin disabled)
1- money
2 - frags and deaths
4- team on reconnect
8 - teams on nextmap
more...
And for example If I want only money and teams on nextmap then I will set cvar value to: "9"
I mean that it would be an universal plugin that saves these information so that it won't be lost on reconnect.I think you understood what I've meant.

thebest24 02-03-2023 05:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by OciXCrom (Post 2410984)
Hmm, hadn't thought about that. I updated the code and added a check to prevent that. Thank you for mentioning it.

it still doesnt work, at server restart it resetes to 800.

thebest24 02-04-2023 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebest24 (Post 2798528)
it still doesnt work, at server restart it resetes to 800.

is there any way to fix it?