AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Health Boost 1.5 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=5535)

twistedeuphoria 09-04-2004 20:36

Health Boost 1.5

1 Attachment(s)
This plugin gives you the ability to gain life over time.
There are now two styles:
Style 0 is a slower version. It has much less impact on the game. In style 0 you do not lose boost but you gain at a much slower rate.
Style 1 is the same as before, quick boost, and a large impact on the game.

Cvars:
amx_hb_rl (default 180.0; in seconds) - The amount of time a player gets noclip and godmode once they reach 10,000,000 boost in style 1.
amx_hb_saved(default 1; 1|0) - Vault saved boost. Saves in a different way for each style so you can use both and not have any unfair advantage.
amx_hb_style(default 0; 0|1) - Style of health boost. As mentioned above 0 has a lot less impact(0 haha) while 1 is the old style.
amx_hb_auto (default 1; 1|0) - Set whether or not to automatically turn on a player's boost when they enter the server.

Console Commands:
healthboost - For everybody, the on|off switch for life gain.
boostam - For everybody, find out how much boost you have.
amx_setboost - ADMIN_KICK level, set a player's boost.
amx_getboost - ADMIN_SLAY level, get a player's boost.
amx_giveboost - ADMIN_KICK level, give a player boost(or take it away.)

Say Commands:
/boostam - Same as console command, get how much boost you have.
/boosthelp - Display some help for the plugin.

Have Fun! :D

Thanks to: KRoT@L, BAILOPAN & Votorx for their help.

Peli 09-04-2004 20:49

haven't tested it but it sounds nice , good job. :up:

twistedeuphoria 09-05-2004 17:11

Update:
Added cvar amx_brl to control the length of time(in seconds) a person gets godmode and noclip.
Added say(and say_team) commands /boostam and /boosthelp. /boostam does the same thing the conosle command does-displays the amount of boost you have. /boosthelp displays help for the plugin in a chat form.

twistedeuphoria 09-05-2004 20:54

Another update today :up: :
Added cvar "amx_storedboost"(default 0) - set to 1 to save boost to vault. Stored boost does not go below 0. The added boost you get when you connect(50) is removed when you disconnect(does not go below 0).

Peli 09-05-2004 23:16

I remember I was making something similar to this but I got confused :shock: Nice to see you made it , I like this plugin. :)

twistedeuphoria 09-06-2004 15:36

I'm glad you like it :) .
Update:
Added 3 commands
amx_changeboost <player> <boost> - Changes a player's boost.
amx_getboost <player> - Gets a player's boost.
amx_giveboost <player> <boostchange> - Works with positive and negative numbers.

Thanks to BAILOPAN and Votorx for helping me with getting the commands to accept partial names.

twistedeuphoria 09-09-2004 23:11

Update:
Added new style. Check first post.

Frenchy 04-14-2005 20:17

Could you put a max health limit in here somewhere? I have this plugin runing on TFC and if the person sits in spawn a few minutes he comes out with 500+ health and is too hard to kill. Id like to have it go to say 300 max health then stop. Thank you.

On another note...

I run this on Svencoop and TFC and on both when the player dies, the plugin seems to kill him twice. And worse off in sven it kills him every few seconds until he respawns. Very annoying. =\ Any ideas why this happens?

Also..when i set amx_hb_style to 1, the health stops going up after about 4 or 5 minutes into the map. And when you do /boostam after 4 or 5 minutes it just says 0. Its like a few minutes into the map the plugins just stops working when amx_hb_style is set to 1?

twistedeuphoria 04-15-2005 19:25

I'll bet you've gained more boost than the plugin can handle in a single variable. I was thinking about touching this up and this is a good reason to. Also, with the respawning and death bugs, it works fine without the plugin?

Frenchy 04-16-2005 20:03

Yeah. The death bug only happens when i have this plugin on.

I dont read the posts here too much and if you wanted to speed things up in fixing these few bugs...you could hop in my IRC channel by clicking the folowing link..

http://www.frenchys-pit.com/modules.php?name=ChatRoom

Or if you have IRC installed its channel #Frenchys on the gamesurge servers. Thanks for replying!