AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [TF2]MOTD backpack(With player menu) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=141963)

Eoj Nawoh 07-03-2013 12:44

Re: [TF2]MOTD backpack(With player menu)

1 Attachment(s)
Not to grave dig of sorts, but I've found that since TF2 Outpost has updated its site, the OP BP part of this plugin no longer works.

I made a quick edit that fixes it, if you don't want it on here, I'll remove it.

Munra 07-05-2013 09:40

Nope you are fine

I no longer play TF2 so any community changes to the plugin is welcome, just wont be verified by me.

motte 07-15-2013 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eoj Nawoh (Post 1982604)
Not to grave dig of sorts, but I've found that since TF2 Outpost has updated its site, the OP BP part of this plugin no longer works.

I made a quick edit that fixes it, if you don't want it on here, I'll remove it.

Thx, works fine :)

Malachi 07-23-2013 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eoj Nawoh (Post 1982604)

Awesome!, BTW you didnt bump the version.

Derpy Hooves25 07-24-2013 01:18

Where can I find the CSsteamID.inc

PLagentp 04-24-2014 07:22

Hello, I am very new in servers. I need help! I installed the plugin already, it was a success. The problem is i don't know where to put the Cvars. My steam friend told me to put it in the server.cfg but i dont know where to put it there. cause there's server cvars and other shit. Also what should i put after each motdbp_fabaldbaldrelg. Reply ASAP. If anyone is kind to teach me how and not charging me at all. Add me on Steam Pirate Lord Agent (a picture of a guy playing the guitar) also add me on skype to share screens and teach me! Username: agentp513 Thank you!

Donski 04-24-2014 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by PLagentp (Post 2128814)
Hello, I am very new in servers. I need help! I installed the plugin already, it was a success. The problem is i don't know where to put the Cvars. My steam friend told me to put it in the server.cfg but i dont know where to put it there. cause there's server cvars and other shit. Also what should i put after each motdbp_fabaldbaldrelg. Reply ASAP. If anyone is kind to teach me how and not charging me at all. Add me on Steam Pirate Lord Agent (a picture of a guy playing the guitar) also add me on skype to share screens and teach me! Username: agentp513 Thank you!

I believe this plugin generates its own config file. You just need to go to tf/cfg/sourcemod folder and look for plugin.motd.backpack.cfg and edit the values there.

odin 08-25-2014 18:25

I seem to be failing at installing this.... The plugin shows on my server, I can type both !bp and !sbp.. I get the player menu, I select a player but then it gives me the following error in the motd window..
"Sorry, but we couldn't find the steamid64 for the specified ID. Either you mis-typed it or Steam Community is having problems — please try using a different ID or simply try again later."

Any ideas? Do I have a cvar set wrong somewhere not allowing the plugin to reach out so to speak?

Ibanezez 08-26-2014 15:48

Do you think that you can add a feature that makes it default to all players?