AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Auto Retry Connect To Server Plugin (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=314765)

superblack4 03-06-2019 04:57

Auto Retry Connect To Server Plugin

Hello everyone,

I am looking a plugin that force newplayer when join Zombie Escape server to see Particle (which u need to rejoin the server to see the particle)

Anyone can help me solve the solution? Thank you and have a nice day

Best Regard

NanoC 03-06-2019 12:15

Re: Auto Retry Connect To Server Plugin

1 Attachment(s)
I've found this plugin in github, so players won't need to use the retry command to see the particles, enjoy it

superblack4 03-07-2019 06:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanoC (Post 2642211)
I've found this plugin in github, so players won't need to use the retry command to see the particles, enjoy it

But some newplayer first time when they join the server they won't see the particle so can you help me to find a plugin that auto reconnect the server 1 more times to see the particle?

I don't know if this is a bug or not but kinda annoying for those players and for myself too :(

By the way thank you so much for sharing this plugin for me and appreciate your help a lot my friend

Cruze 03-07-2019 07:53

1 Attachment(s)
Not heavily tested.
Let me know if not working as intented!

pkla 03-08-2019 02:17

This is a problem for all players to download for the first time a map containing particles.
Not just only for the first connection to the server

superblack4 03-08-2019 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by pkla (Post 2642411)
This is a problem for all players to download for the first time a map containing particles.
Not just only for the first connection to the server

Yeah that is the problem that i want to ask help for u guys. This bug so annoying :(

NanoC 03-09-2019 10:15

1) install the plugin that i sent
2) change the first map via the launch lines to a zombie mod map or to a ze escape without particles (basically put a simple map), like: +map zm_lila_panic
3) Restart the server and now people will see the particles

pkla 03-09-2019 15:43

You do not know. I have been using this plugin for a long time, and it really does not work this way.
This is a problem in csgo all time. The first time you download the map and the particles do not work.

NanoC 02-22-2020 01:48

got back here cuz i have the same problem, sorry for missunderstand you. What you want it's a plugin that force players to reconnect if they download a new map with particles that they don't have in their csgo/maps folder i guess. Well, now i'm searching for the same tbh :P