AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Trash (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   i need to hide players steam id (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=317742)

amir HN 07-27-2019 12:08

i need to hide players steam id

hello some cheats now its available in cs 1.6 u can use it for change your steam id like players or admin. i mean u can use my steam id for ur self
i want hide it or change it can u help me please?

thEsp 07-27-2019 12:27

Re: i need to hide players steam id

That's because your server is a non-steam one! Remove dproto and you're all set.

tarsisd2 07-27-2019 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by amir HN (Post 2660820)
hello some cheats now its available in cs 1.6 u can use it for change your steam id like players or admin. i mean u can use my steam id for ur self
i want hide it or change it can u help me please?

How do you mean "now its available" it always were, as long as your server is non-steam, your server will be vunerable and you wont get support in here

lantimilan 07-27-2019 15:07

I suggest you dont make admin with steamid just nick and password this form if you hack steam cant make anything because ask for password maybe can help you

Mordekay 07-27-2019 15:23

lantimilan please stop talking BS. Non-steam is not supported here. If he has problems with his illegal server he is on his own.
If you, or also him, decides to remove the most important part of the STEAM_ID, namely that it is unique stop crying about it.
Make your server steam-only and all of these problems are gone. A REAL steam-id cannot be faked, stolen, copied, whatever.

lantimilan 07-27-2019 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mordekay (Post 2660841)
lantimilan please stop talking BS. Non-steam is not supported here. If he has problems with his illegal server he is on his own.
If you, or also him, decides to remove the most important part of the STEAM_ID, namely that it is unique stop crying about it.
Make your server steam-only and all of these problems are gone. A REAL steam-id cannot be faked, stolen, copied, whatever.

Its not my job to stop him he can post everything forum have admin,moderator and can check all post maybe they can block or can banned this person from forum, i read and just i try to help ;)

tarsisd2 07-27-2019 17:11

Even if he uses nick and password, other people still can get adm acess to his server, doesnt matter if there is a lot of non steam server host, we dont support it, i have steam only server with 32/32 players, so its not impossible

DruGzOG 07-27-2019 21:45

Use a steam-only based server.

lantimilan, you did a phenomenal job covering up your servers variables. You failed to recognize that your website promotes the download of cracked versions of CS 1.6, let alone hard codes your IP into the downloaded files. This website does not support it, so stop giving your advice around these forums.

amir HN 07-28-2019 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarsisd2 (Post 2660838)
How do you mean "now its available" it always were, as long as your server is non-steam, your server will be vunerable and you wont get support in here

It's publiced and everyone can use it for free

amir HN 07-28-2019 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by lantimilan (Post 2660839)
I suggest you dont make admin with steamid just nick and password this form if you hack steam cant make anything because ask for password maybe can help you

Bro if a player use an admin steam I'd admin can't join the server it's happen for many times

amir HN 07-28-2019 00:56

Is there any way to change players steam I'd like a site name? I mean when u say status in console instead 0:01245678 say Alliedmods.net see this in some servers

Mordekay 07-28-2019 03:48

amir HN what part of non-steam is not supported here was to hard to understand for you?

If you have a problem with your illegal server go and ask for help wherever you got it from! This is the wrong forum to ask!