AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   General (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   [CSGO] Vote map issue (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=308760)

eyal282 07-02-2018 11:04

[CSGO] Vote map issue

When I start a vote map and it passes, a random map is changed into. How to fix it?

It also happens in the end of the map.

Powerlord 07-02-2018 20:38

Re: [CSGO] Vote map issue

This is with one of SourceMod's vote plugins, right?

Is CS:GO configured to do its own end of map vote (sm_mapvote_endvote 1)? If not, is a mapgroup set on startup?

I'm just curious as I've seen people complaining about CS:GO switching to a random map for some time now and I'm wondering if CS:GO is overriding SourceMod's choice of maps.

eyal282 07-03-2018 03:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerlord (Post 2600659)
This is with one of SourceMod's vote plugins, right?

Is CS:GO configured to do its own end of map vote (sm_mapvote_endvote 1)? If not, is a mapgroup set on startup?

I'm just curious as I've seen people complaining about CS:GO switching to a random map for some time now and I'm wondering if CS:GO is overriding SourceMod's choice of maps.

Csgo fails to override sourcemod, the opposite occurs.

There is a mapgroup set on startup. the cvar you mentioned is inexistent.

Edit: Now the mapgroup broke for me, I fail to realize how to create a mapgroup, the game mode is deathmatch.

ghostofmybrain 07-03-2018 10:27

So for some reason the mod deleted my question. What are you using to handle map changes - sourcemod or csgo?

eyal282 07-03-2018 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain (Post 2600742)
So for some reason the mod deleted my question. What are you using to handle map changes - sourcemod or csgo?

Bug occurs when I unload sourcemod.

Powerlord 07-03-2018 16:37

I knew I should have just looked up the cvar name in one of my old plugins. I meant to ask about mp_endmatch_votenextmap.

Anyway, if you don't use SourceMod for map votes, moving nextmap.smx to the disabled folder may fix the problem.

eyal282 07-03-2018 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerlord (Post 2600828)
I knew I should have just looked up the cvar name in one of my old plugins. I meant to ask about mp_endmatch_votenextmap.

Anyway, if you don't use SourceMod for map votes, moving nextmax.smx to the disabled folder may fix the problem.

I think it did.

ghostofmybrain 07-03-2018 19:01

So the problem is that when you don't use Sourcemod, the map vote isn't respected and the server just goes to a random map?

Powerlord 07-03-2018 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain (Post 2600858)
So the problem is that when you don't use Sourcemod, the map vote isn't respected and the server just goes to a random map?

SourceMod will override the map chosen by the server if any plugin has set one.

The Nextmap plugin will automatically set the next map when it starts up as well as on map start if the new map isn't the next map in the mapcycle.

I thought Nextmap was going to be updated to not do this on CS:GO if the cvar in my previous post was set, but apparently that never got changed.

ghostofmybrain 07-03-2018 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerlord (Post 2600866)
SourceMod will override the map chosen by the server if any plugin has set one.

I know how sourcemod works. I'm trying to understand what OP's problem is. They are saying the problem (only?) occurs after unloading sourcemod, but since this is the sourcemod subforum I'm doubly confused.