AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [ANY] Ban Player's Spray (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=195096)

Rownan 08-03-2015 20:30

Re: [ANY] Ban Player's Spray

Would be nice if you could add a ban time limit to the spray ban function.

TnTSCS 08-05-2015 04:46

How long of a timer would you like it to be? Just long enough for a map change or span multiple map changes and maybe even days/weeks/months/years?

MyWarthog 08-06-2015 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by TnTSCS (Post 2328743)
How long of a timer would you like it to be? Just long enough for a map change or span multiple map changes and maybe even days/weeks/months/years?

Just a suggestion.... you cold add a length parm to the command for this one -

sm_banspray <target> <reason?> <-1 - indefinite/0 - session/# - Minutes>
sm_banspray_steam <steamId> <reason?> <-1 - indefinite/0 - session/# - Minutes>

Make it a bit more flexible that way. Again, just a thought.

Downloading and installing this plugin now. :)

Edit:

A few things.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TnTSCS (Post 1790406)
Code:

[SM] Listing commands for: Banned Sprays
  [Name]            [Type]  [Help]
  sm_banspray                admin        Permanently remove a players ability to use spray

sm_banspray_list        admin        List of player's currently connected who are banned from using sprays

sm_banspray_steam        admin        Manually add a SteamID to the list of players who are banned from using sprays

sm_deletespray        admin        Remove a player's spray by either looking at it or providing a player's name

sm_unbanspray                admin        Permanently remove a players ability to use spray

- sm_unbanspray: Shouldn't this description be updated? ;)
- sm_banspray_steam: Is there a command/way to unban someone manually when they're offline?
- You should consider integrating this plugin into the Admin's Menu. It'd be very helpful.

Also.... what's the method for the target commands supposed to be? userid, userid2, steamid or clientid?

TnTSCS 08-07-2015 03:44

MyWarthog - yes, there are a few ways to handle it, but depending on what was being requested would drive my method.

Yes, the description needs to be updated for sm_unbanspray

As for offline unbanning and what method for targeting, I'd have to review this plugin to answer that - it's been a while since I touched this one.

Lately I've been working 70-80 hours a week with 15 hours of commute time per week, so I have little time other than work and sleep.

...:: TnT Edit ::...
As for targeting, I believe you can use name, partial name, userid, or @targeting (but not multi targeting). This plugin uses FindTarget for this.

Hornycorn 03-18-2018 18:30

in my experience so far with this plugin it has done more bad than good, it bans random sprays, this should not be a feature and should just be left up to staff to ban.

eyal282 03-20-2018 07:08

sm_unbanspray admin Permanently remove a players ability to use spray

AlphaBlaster 07-31-2022 01:32

sm_banspray_steam returns as an unknown command.
Also, a cvar to ban sprays silently without alerting the whole server would be much appreciated.