AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Coding MM:S Plugins & SM Extensions (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Signature Request Thread (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=78309)

your-name-here 10-01-2008 14:12

Signature Request Thread

I've become quite adept at sigscanning. If anyone needs a signature for CS:S, you can request it here :P, and I will try to find it for you. I can also do TF2 but I will need to get the updated .dll and .so file.

Fire away :)

raydan 10-01-2008 22:42

Re: Signature Request Thread

can you sacn css zombie mod 2.0 signature?

your-name-here 10-01-2008 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by raydan (Post 693863)
can you sacn css zombie mod 2.0 signature?

Hmm, good question. I probably could, but what do you need to do? Turn someone into a zombie?

raydan 10-01-2008 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by your-name-here (Post 693868)
Hmm, good question. I probably could, but what do you need to do? Turn someone into a zombie?

1. trun someone to zombie
2. check player is zombie or not.
3. change player move speed

your-name-here 10-02-2008 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by raydan (Post 693871)
1. trun someone to zombie
2. check player is zombie or not.
3. change player move speed

I think you misunderstood my intentions. I can find signatures for quite a few functions in the server.dll and server_i486.dll files of CSS and (probably TF2).

I will try to get you signatures for zombiemod, but something tells me that the signatures aren't going to work.

Tryclyde 10-03-2008 00:25

Well I'm slowly writing things for tf2, learning as I go, I'd like to know how to get the player_death and teleport functions as a start. I'm sure I can do this too, if you have the time maybe you could explain how to write a sigscan function after you have the address, mask, etc., that's what I'm confused about.

your-name-here 10-03-2008 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tryclyde (Post 694295)
Well I'm slowly writing things for tf2, learning as I go, I'd like to know how to get the player_death and teleport functions as a start.

player_death is an event which can be captured using IGameEventManager.

Teleport is actually a virtual function which you can use the vtable for but the offsets are liable to change very quickly. So yes, I will grab you a signature for that :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tryclyde (Post 694295)
I'm sure I can do this too, if you have the time maybe you could explain how to write a sigscan function after you have the address, mask, etc., that's what I'm confused about.

I'm writing up a nice long tutorial with pictures that explains this, albeit I've had a crazy week so I haven't gotten too much done on it.

If you are using C++, you do not need a mask. Use BAILOPAN's signature scanner from CSS: DM (search for it :D).

Tryclyde 10-03-2008 21:36

Please let me know as soon as you finish, in the mean time I'll play around with BAILOPAN's sigscanner and find out how to use the event manager.

robot 10-04-2008 11:03

Well, since you are offering...

I need a new sig for CCSPlayer::SwitchTeam

Any chance you could help?

TIA

robot

your-name-here 10-04-2008 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tryclyde (Post 694709)
Please let me know as soon as you finish, in the mean time I'll play around with BAILOPAN's sigscanner and find out how to use the event manager.

Sure no problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by robot
Well, since you are offering...

I need a new sig for CCSPlayer::SwitchTeam

Any chance you could help?

TIA

robot

EDIT: Here you are:

The Signature:
Code:

\x2A\x2A\x2A\x56\x57\x8B\x7C\x24\x1C\x57\x8B\xF1\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x85\xC0\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A\x2A
Length: 33
Calling Convention: __thiscall
Prototype:
Code:

CCSPlayer::SwitchTeam(int iTeamIndex)