AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Zombie:Reloaded (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   [CSS] Custom Admin Class Issue (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=219689)

Miguel100 07-01-2013 19:00

[CSS] Custom Admin Class Issue

2 Attachment(s)
Hey Guys, I'm having an issue with my Zombie Reloaded Server, its an issue with Custom Classes using Groups from Sourcemod.

Ive attached my admin_groups.cfg and my error log when starting server.

Cheers Miguel100

Jargon 07-01-2013 19:01

Re: [CSS] Custom Admin Class Issue

You forgot to attach anything, what is the issue exactly? The more information you give, the more we can help.

The groups could be case sensitive, try "vip" instead?

Also, please attach your playerclasses.txt and models.txt.

Miguel100 07-01-2013 19:13

2 Attachment(s)
Attached*

rhelgeby 07-02-2013 03:38

The root section must be "groups" with a lowercase G in the admin config. In general, it's case sensitive.

Edit: Ignore this, it's incorrect. Capital G is correct, but it's still case sensitive.

Jargon 07-02-2013 04:02

In mine it's uppercase Richard and it works fine, might just be SourceBans formatting it like that.

Miguel100 07-02-2013 05:54

well what is it that i must do to fix this issue?

Cheers.

rhelgeby 07-02-2013 10:10

Group names might be case sensitive, they must match the admin group config.

Miguel100 07-02-2013 11:33

Could it be because of the server was in linux then moved to windows?

ill explain better, i had the server hosted on a linux box and then i bought a new vps and moved the files from there to the new vps in windows, could that be somekind of a problem or bug?

Cheers Miguel100

Jargon 07-02-2013 22:54

[CSS] Custom Admin Class Issue

Did you try changing the group case to match your admin_groups.cfg?

I doubt it, the OS dependant files are supplied for windows and Linux so unless you deleted all the Windows ones the first time around you should be sweet. If any of those files were missing you'd have much bigger problems than this :P

It's also good practice to reset the server or at minimum change maps after each cfg change otherwise they aren't refreshed at all.

Miguel100 07-03-2013 04:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jargon (Post 1982300)
Did you try changing the group case to match your admin_groups.cfg?

I doubt it, the OS dependant files are supplied for windows and Linux so unless you deleted all the Windows ones the first time around you should be sweet. If any of those files were missing you'd have much bigger problems than this :P

It's also good practice to reset the server or at minimum change maps after each cfg change otherwise they aren't refreshed at all.

Yes i did but still no go :c

P.S. if u want u can check out the files, i can provide a temporary FTP user to access the files

Cheers Miguel100