AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Scripting (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   [Dota 2] Disable 'runes' and 'neutral creeps' (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=233912)

CyberStars 01-22-2014 01:25

[Dota 2] Disable 'runes' and 'neutral creeps'

Hello,

is it possible to disable 'rune' and 'neutral creeps' spawning in Dota 2 Mid Only game mode?
If not, is there any way to catch when somebody takes a rune or kills neutral creep?

psychonic 01-22-2014 09:59

Re: [Dota 2] Disable 'runes' and 'neutral creeps'

Something like this would probably work.

Code:
#include <sdkhooks> public OnEntityCreated(entity, const String:classname[]) {     if (!strcmp(classname, "dota_item_rune") || !strcmp(classname, "npc_dota_creep_neutral"))     {         AcceptEntityInput(entity, "Kill");     } }

CyberStars 01-23-2014 04:31

I tried to include
Code:

#include <sdkhooks>
got an error: "[SM] Unable to load extension "sdkhooks.ext": Cannot find gEntList pointer"

psychonic 01-23-2014 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberStars (Post 2089807)
I tried to include
Code:

#include <sdkhooks>
got an error: "[SM] Unable to load extension "sdkhooks.ext": Cannot find gEntList pointer"

Sorry, I saw your other thread after this one. I had forgotten that almost all of the byte signatures broke a few updates ago. I still plan to fix them soon; it is just tedious.

CyberStars 01-23-2014 10:01

I also thought that it can be related to that one.

Anyway, thank you for your response.

CyberStars 01-29-2014 03:16

The same "[SM] Unable to load extension "sdkhooks.ext": Cannot find gEntList pointer" error after SM update.

SourceMod Version: 1.6.0-dev+4215

P.S.
"Failed to locate function" error still exists for "sm_dump_classes" and "sm_dump_datamaps" commands.

psychonic 01-29-2014 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberStars (Post 2092361)
The same "[SM] Unable to load extension "sdkhooks.ext": Cannot find gEntList pointer" error after SM update.

SourceMod Version: 1.6.0-dev+4215

P.S.
"Failed to locate function" error still exists for "sm_dump_classes" and "sm_dump_datamaps" commands.

SM hadn't yet been updated with the required fixes, but I did it just now. SM should automatically download the new gamedata files on the next server start or you can manually download a new snapshot version.

CyberStars 01-30-2014 02:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychonic (Post 2092545)
SM hadn't yet been updated with the required fixes, but I did it just now. SM should automatically download the new gamedata files on the next server start or you can manually download a new snapshot version.

After SM update, server doesn't run at all. It's being closed right after start.
Even previous SM versions don't work.

psychonic 01-30-2014 09:11

The latest SM version worked fine for me (including loading SDKHooks) between my post and when the New Bloom update came out. I'm guessing that the new game update broke it. I'll look into it.

vbearn 01-30-2014 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberStars (Post 2092794)
After SM update, server doesn't run at all. It's being closed right after start.
Even previous SM versions don't work.

Yes, it doesn't work after last Dota 2 major update ( build 806 and 808 ) :cry: