AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Scripting (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   [CS:GO] Issues with "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1" (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=233944)

sim242 01-22-2014 14:48

[CS:GO] Issues with "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1"

Long story short I'm making a plugin that involves respawning clients depending on the amount of lives they have left. When there are only two people alive, the minute one player dies the round ends and therefore the plugin isn't working properly.

Someone informed me that I can use "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1" to turn off the round ending and then use something like "CS_TerminateRound(7.0, CSRoundEnd_TerroristWin, false);" to end the round so that is exactly what I have done, I've made a check so the round ends when there is one player left but it is called after the player is respawned therefore not ending exactly after they die. Problem is it seems when I use the "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1" cvar it seems to not actually add a point to the winning team which is an issue as the round count stays the same. I could easily make a round check and then change the map when it reaches a specific number but I wanted to include drops :S Do you guys know how I could fix this?

DoPe^ 01-22-2014 17:37

Re: [CS:GO] Issues with "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1"

I think mp_ignore_round_win_conditions is a hidden cvar in cs:go

Try putting a sm_cvar infront of it.

So its sm_cvar mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1

Mathias. 01-22-2014 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoPe^ (Post 2089660)
I think mp_ignore_round_win_conditions is a hidden cvar in cs:go

Try putting a sm_cvar infront of it.

So its sm_cvar mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1

You clearly read what he asked for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sim242 (Post 2089582)
Long story short I'm making a plugin that involves respawning clients depending on the amount of lives they have left. When there are only two people alive, the minute one player dies the round ends and therefore the plugin isn't working properly.

Someone informed me that I can use "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1" to turn off the round ending and then use something like "CS_TerminateRound(7.0, CSRoundEnd_TerroristWin, false);" to end the round so that is exactly what I have done, I've made a check so the round ends when there is one player left but it is called after the player is respawned therefore not ending exactly after they die. Problem is it seems when I use the "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1" cvar it seems to not actually add a point to the winning team which is an issue as the round count stays the same. I could easily make a round check and then change the map when it reaches a specific number but I wanted to include drops :S Do you guys know how I could fix this?

CS_SetTeamScore(team, value); or remove mp_ignore_round_win_conditions and put it back when you need it. For the drops I am not sure how it will react, give it a try.

EDIT: wrong section by the way.

DoPe^ 01-22-2014 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black-Rabbit (Post 2089665)
You clearly read what he asked for.

Well I did read what he asked for.
And saw that he was using "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1" not anything about putting sm_cvar infront.
So I just pointed out that mp_ignore_round_win_conditions is a hidden cvar in cs:go, therefore you need sm_cvar infront of it.

sim242 01-22-2014 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black-Rabbit (Post 2089665)
CS_SetTeamScore(team, value); or remove mp_ignore_round_win_conditions and put it back when you need it. For the drops I am not sure how it will react, give it a try.

EDIT: wrong section by the way.

Tried the CS_SetTeamScore function. To be specific I used "Team_SetScore(2, Team_GetScore(2) + 1);" to add 1 to the teams score at the end of each round but whenever the round ends it doesn't actually add anything to the score. Btw sorry about wrong section, wasn't sure where this would go, generally post any questions about code in the donor forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoPe^ (Post 2089673)
Well I did read what he asked for.
And saw that he was using "mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1" not anything about putting sm_cvar infront.
So I just pointed out that mp_ignore_round_win_conditions is a hidden cvar in cs:go, therefore you need sm_cvar infront of it.

Seems to work without that in front of it. Also no offence but you kind of didn't answer my question at all.. in fact I said nothing about that cvar not working as it works fine..

DoPe^ 01-22-2014 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by sim242 (Post 2089700)
Seems to work without that in front of it. Also no offence but you kind of didn't answer my question at all.. in fact I said nothing about that cvar not working as it works fine..

Well sorry about that then.
I do know that I didnt answer your question, but just thought I would point that out about the cvar.
But guess it's not okay to do such thing.
So im just gonna leave this thread :) have a nice day!

Mathias. 01-22-2014 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by sim242 (Post 2089700)
Tried the CS_SetTeamScore function. To be specific I used "Team_SetScore(2, Team_GetScore(2) + 1);" to add 1 to the teams score at the end of each round but whenever the round ends it doesn't actually add anything to the score. Btw sorry about wrong section, wasn't sure where this would go, generally post any questions about code in the donor forum.

I suppose that Game Start is triggered when ever you end the round or removing mp_ignore... Am I right?

sim242 01-23-2014 12:04

When mp_ignore is off yes the rounds continue. Not sure about manually ending round as I haven't tried, the way I end rounds currently is via the plugin using the "CS_TerminateRound(7.0, CSRoundEnd_TerroristWin, false);" function with obviously different values depending on the check

Mathias. 01-23-2014 20:26

A idea would be to save the score into a variable and set it on round_start

GsiX 01-24-2014 00:10

Is there any mp_ignore in css?

Sorry for the off topic..