AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [TF2] Votekick Switcher (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=176712)

Dr. McKay 01-21-2012 17:04

[TF2] Votekick Switcher

[TF2] Votekick Switcher

v1.3.0

Description:
Sets the value of sv_vote_issue_kick_allowed to 1 when there are no admins connected with access to sm_kick, and 0 when there are. Mirrors this functionality to sv_vote_issue_kick_allowed_mvm.

Cvars:
votekick_switcher_version - plugin version
votekick_switcher_auto_update (default 1) - allows you to disable automatic updating (has no effect if Updater is not installed)

Installation:
Put votekick_swithcer.smx into /addons/sourcemod/plugins and reboot your server or type "sm plugins load votekick_switcher" into your console or rcon.

Auto Update:
Install Updater. The plugin will be autoupdated according to your Updater settings. It'll work without Updater.

Changelog:
  • v1.3.0 (4/28/14)
    • Added support for CS:GO
    • Updater improvements
  • v1.2.0 (8/16/12)
    • Added support for sv_vote_issue_kick_allowed_mvm
  • v1.1.0 (7/12/12)
    • Added option to disable automatic updating (votekick_switcher_auto_update)
  • v1.0.0 (1/21/12)
    • Initial release

Download Plugin (votekick_switcher.smx)
View Source (votekick_switcher.sp)

clutchh 01-23-2012 17:55

Re: [TF2] Votekick Switcher

Wow, I was just bugging some people for a plugin like this a few days ago. I'm so glad I found it.

Two question though:
1. Can voteban be added to this? People tend to start votebans more frequently than votekicks.
2. Is this able to disable votekicks (and votebans if you add it) started by Players Votes?

Thanks!

Dr. McKay 01-23-2012 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by clutchh (Post 1637340)
Wow, I was just bugging some people for a plugin like this a few days ago. I'm so glad I found it.

Two question though:
1. Can voteban be added to this? People tend to start votebans more frequently than votekicks.
2. Is this able to disable votekicks (and votebans if you add it) started by Players Votes?

Thanks!

This doesn't manage any SourceMod functionality such as sm_votekick or sm_voteban. This manages TF2's built-in votekick which is accessed from the checkmark button on the main menu.

snelvuur 01-24-2012 06:23

Does this still work if you disabled the votes in total? (sv_allow_votes 0) ?

Powerlord 01-24-2012 09:32

Hey Dr. McKay,
shouldn't SteamTools be marked as optional, since it's only needed if Updater is included?

Quote:

Originally Posted by snelvuur (Post 1637528)
Does this still work if you disabled the votes in total? (sv_allow_votes 0) ?

No, because the server will report back to clients trying to access the vote menu that votes are disabled.

Dr. McKay 01-24-2012 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerlord (Post 1637605)
Hey Dr. McKay,
shouldn't SteamTools be marked as optional, since it's only needed if Updater is included?

Is SteamTools in there? My bad, that was left over. I'll remove it when I get home.

Powerlord 01-24-2012 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. McKay (Post 1637613)
Is SteamTools in there? My bad, that was left over. I'll remove it when I get home.

It is in the .sp. I haven't tested the actual plugin yet (at work and all that).

Of course, I don't have votes enabled right now anyway. Which reminds me, I've been meaning to write a TF2 vote manager plugin thingy for a while now.

GoD-Tony 01-24-2012 14:48

Hi, your binary is version 1.0.0 and your Updater URL says 1.0.1 is the latest.

Dr. McKay 01-24-2012 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoD-Tony (Post 1637772)
Hi, your binary is version 1.0.0 and your Updater URL says 1.0.1 is the latest.

Maybe I forgot to upload the newer binary too…

Dr. McKay 01-24-2012 17:48

Fixed it. SteamTools is no longer included, and I remembered to update the version this time. :3