AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   General (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   [Editor] Sublime AMXX-Editor v2.2 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=284385)

Destro- 06-25-2016 17:06

[Editor] Sublime AMXX-Editor v2.2
 
1 Attachment(s)
Sublime AMXX-Editor v2.2
(auto-completion + pawn-syntax + inteltip + compiler + auto-increment build + various colors scheme)


http://puu.sh/pFPZT/6df828c8e6.png


Screenshots:

Features:
Quote:

- Advanced syntax
- Auto-Complete (explores include files)
- Many plugins and themes available
- It supports many languages
- No laggg
- You can create projects
- Information of a function (IntelTip)
- Go to definition of function or search in WebAPI
- Template to create a new plugin
- Auto-UpdateCheck
- Auto-increment version/build
DOWNLOADS:


Download manually installation (Win/Linux):
Spoiler


Portable FULL v2.2 (Win) (sublimetext + dark theme + amxx-editor + compiler amxmodx 1.8.2):
Download!
(If you already have the previous version you prune update using the manual installation.)


Original Post + installation guide

klippy 06-25-2016 17:49

Re: [Editor] Sublime AMXX-Editor v1.7
 
It's really great! I've tried v1.6 earlier today for the first time, and it's honestly the first editor (plugin for an editor here actually) that replaced AMXX Studio fully for me. There would always be something I miss in other editors, but this one has it all.

However, I've found a few bugs today.
It doesn't want to detect functions (or just natives?) that return a tagged value. For example, the following line of code isn't detected by the parser and isn't added to the function list for autocompletion.
Code:

native WSResponse: WS_CreateBinaryResponse(const content[] = "", length = 0);
However, it strangely works for the stuff that's already in AMXX, like Tries and Arrays. Can you please look into that?

Also, functions that retrieve a parameter by reference have the "Params:" field in a pop-up broken. Like menu_item_getinfo() for example. It stops parsing right at the ampersand symbol.
http://image.prntscr.com/image/2be3e...2cdf813a2e.png

Arkshine 06-25-2016 18:25

Re: [Editor] Sublime AMXX-Editor v1.7
 
Quite nice. I've tried once with some plugin adding syntax color, but having the scan/intelTip is probably the features that most people want.

Just updated. Apart you did change the config and I have to fix it, I get another error: http://i.imgur.com/ohIXr38.png
Is there something to do specifically on update?

EDIT: Changing "dark" to "white" seems to fix this issue.

Destro- 06-25-2016 19:36

Re: [Editor] Sublime AMXX-Editor v1.7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KliPPy (Post 2430576)
However, I've found a few bugs today.
It doesn't want to detect functions (or just natives?) that return a tagged value. For example, the following line of code isn't detected by the parser and isn't added to the function list for autocompletion.
Code:

native WSResponse: WS_CreateBinaryResponse(const content[] = "", length = 0);
However, it strangely works for the stuff that's already in AMXX, like Tries and Arrays. Can you please look into that?

the space after tag it breaking the parse (fix this for the next update)
there are many things that are valid for the compiler, you never imagine to be used :\

Quote:

Originally Posted by KliPPy (Post 2430576)
Also, functions that retrieve a parameter by reference have the "Params:" field in a pop-up broken. Like menu_item_getinfo() for example. It stops parsing right at the ampersand symbol.
http://image.prntscr.com/image/2be3e...2cdf813a2e.png

forget encode special html characters on popup :oops:

Depresie 06-26-2016 10:49

Re: [Editor] Sublime AMXX-Editor v1.7
 
YES YES YES YES YES YES

Great job, Looking forward for updates ^_^

klippy 06-26-2016 11:06

Re: [Editor] Sublime AMXX-Editor v1.7
 
Having "Run Game" and "Open plugins.ini" in the AmxMod-X menu would be awesome. We could put paths and launch options for the game in the config file.

Depresie 06-26-2016 15:31

Re: [Editor] Sublime AMXX-Editor v1.7
 
NO NO NO NO NO NO

Where are the path settings for compiler and output?
Why over complicating it so much ?

Just keep it simple how it was :(

klippy 06-26-2016 18:33

Re: [Editor] Sublime AMXX-Editor v1.7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Depresie (Post 2430843)
NO NO NO NO NO NO

Where are the path settings for compiler and output?
Why over complicating it so much ?

Just keep it simple how it was :(

Overcomplicating? JSON config files that ST uses are very simple.

addons_zz 06-27-2016 01:31

Re: [Editor] Sublime AMXX-Editor v1.7
 
Awesome!

Thank you for sharing it.


Update:

This seen pretty simple:
http://i.imgur.com/ZTJHJER.png

I found this bug after install the Package Manager:
http://i.imgur.com/ec6Tpcg.png

But when I changed to the white theme, it seen to be working fine.

Depresie 06-27-2016 07:00

Re: [Editor] Sublime AMXX-Editor v1.7
 
To tell you the truth, i find it over complicated, my opinion is that it should strictly address only to pawn

My maybe unpopular opinion is that it should stick to the old version's format, but fix the actual bugs, add new skins and couple features


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.