AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Private CVar Listing (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=67560)

Upholder of the [BFG] 02-26-2008 01:33

Private CVar Listing

2 Attachment(s)
Requirements : Sourcemod 1801+
Todo : Add convar \ command descriptions, any more ideas?
Installation : Download cvarlist.smx to <gamedir>/addons/sourcemod/plugins/
Load plugin either with `sm plugins load cvarlist` or with a server restart.

Description:
This mod lists all cvars and commands in the game. `sm_cvarlist` will list convars, public and private, and `sm_cmdlist` will list commands.

Changelog:
1/31/08 - Released

Admin must have convar access to use this plugin.

ottobohn 02-26-2008 18:42

Re: Private CVar Listing

Bravo! Installing it on all my servers.

Otto Bohn
n00bsalad.net

Seather 08-08-2008 23:16

1 Attachment(s)
i've modified it to have an optional search feature, and not only search by name, but also cvar/command and flags

sm_cclist [search] [AND contains] [AND contains] [...]

cheat cvars
sm_cclist ",14.1" "]cvar"

cheat commands
sm_cclist "]command" ",14.1"

all commands/cvar that start with "mp_"
sm_cclist "[mp_"

(1<<14)
has cheat flag: ",14.1", does not have cheat flag: ",14.0"

see sourcemod/scripting/include/console.inc for more
Code:

//define FCVAR_PROTECTED                        (1<<5)        /**< It's a server cvar, but we don't send the data since it's a password, etc. Sends 1 if it's not bland/zero, 0 otherwise as value. */
//define        FCVAR_NOTIFY                        (1<<8)        /**< Notifies players when changed. */
//define        FCVAR_USERINFO                        (1<<9)        /**< Changes the client's info string. */
//define FCVAR_REPLICATED                (1<<13)        /**< Server setting enforced on clients. */
//define FCVAR_CHEAT                                (1<<14)        /**< Only useable in singleplayer / debug / multiplayer & sv_cheats */
//define FCVAR_DEMO                                (1<<16)        /**< Record this cvar when starting a demo file. */
//define FCVAR_DONTRECORD                (1<<17)        /**< Don't record these command in demo files. */
//define FCVAR_PLUGIN                        (1<<18)        /**< Defined by a 3rd party plugin. */
//define FCVAR_NOT_CONNECTED                (1<<22)        /**< Cvar cannot be changed by a client that is connected to a server. */

MaKTaiL 08-28-2008 10:20

I didn't liked yours Seather. It is very ugly when you type it in the console.

We need a good search feature for the original plugin, as well as the so expected descriptions. Where are they?

Sreaper 05-30-2010 16:17

If possible, could someone edit the original plugin in the first post to add a delay in which the the individual commands are replied back? To prevent this error?

Code:

Netchannel: failed reading message svc_Print from (IP)

JoBarfCreepy 08-06-2011 11:20

Really? One of the most useful plugins, and it only has 5 posts? Well now it has 6 posts and 5 stars.

Kytosai 11-12-2011 20:29

Does anyone know if this still works (I apologize for the necro, I just REALLY need the full cvarlist)

L4D2Noob 10-01-2022 01:49

1 Attachment(s)
Use sm_cclist in Console.